Let's play a Game!!!!!

It would have to be LO's pram. The Silver Cross Sleepover in Vintage https://www.silvercross.co.uk/our-range/pram-systems/linear-sleepover/vintage/

I have seen this out and about and it's GORGEOUS!!

Although, I have already bought a little fleecy snugglesuit that I just couldn't resist!!

https://direct.asda.com/george/baby-clothes/unisex/sleepsuit/GEM9395,default,pd.html

I was in new York at Xmas 2007 and bought a few baby things as I knew my sister was gonna have a baby in '08. Anyhoo she had a boy so I now have a little pink new York princess baby gro! Hope we get to use it this Xmas!

awww thats a lovely pram and sleepsuit mikababy .... feelin so broody now :dohh: :rofl:

and i just noticed mika ... the reference code for the sleep suit is gem ... spelt wrong but hey is that a omen lol [-o<

I think it would be 2 pairs of gorgeous shoes! 1 for me and one for my baby!

Why - for me - because I LOVE SHOES!!!!

& for my baby because they are SOooo cute!!!!!!!!!

Baby Dust..xxx..:dust:

the first thing i am going to buy is a teeny tiny pink frilly dress. i want a girl sooo badly, and if i buy all girl things, the stork must bring me one, right?......

I am totally obsessed with pushchairs! Just can't stop looking at them, every time I go out shopping I end up looking at them... Fortunately these trips are always just me & Miss 3 - my hubby wouldn't put up with it for long :rofl:
When we had Miss 3 I didn't get to choose, my mother bought us a Mountain Buggy. I hated it! This time round I have very specific requirements (the first of which is FOUR wheels!).
We sold or gave away all of our baby stuff ages ago, because we weren't planning on having any more.

while out shopping for a friends new baby... i came across a bib with the words heaven sent on it... that would be my first purchase

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->