Lets see you babywearing !

Sbmack I think I need to look into joining a traveling group! What a great way to try out different wraps.

What is a traveling group and how do you join them? I want to try out wraps too!

There are lots of traveling groups on Facebook. Are any of you in any wrap groups on FB? Babywearing 102 is a big one...lots of drama but good info in the files. Wrappers Delight: Beyond the Basics is my favorite. It's for when you're past the beginning phase. They have a great temp trade thread in that group. You can also ask for temp trades on most brand chatter pages. I've gotten to try at least a dozen wraps I wouldn't have otherwise. I've also gotten pretty knowledgeable about shipping :)

I was in the babywearing 102 but it was too much drama so I left, I'm in babywearing on a budget and ended up hiding them from my newsfeed for the same reason. :( I think I will check out the wrappers delight, thank you for the info!

Thanks luna! Unfortunately the group description says that they are only accepting new members added by current members.

Oh no! If you want me to add you you can pm me your fb link :)

Thanks again Luna! They are a chatty, but very lovely group :)

Beautiful Leilana!!

We hired a ringsling today from our local sling library and I think it's love! :cloud9:

ringsling.jpg

sleepy.jpg

Nice! I m eyeing a new tula ring sling for my birthday, I have one but it's not made of woven wrap fabric so I think a better one will be more comfy :)

Yes the one in my pic is a Girasol wrap conversion. It's lovely and soft :)

How would I go about converting a woven wrap to a ring sling? I currently have a girasol ring sling and it's woven but I want something a little softer.

Kiwiberry there are lots of converters in the US. Sleeping Baby productions is one of the most popular. Her work is impeccable. Because she's in such demand, she only takes orders once a month. Check her website but I think she's opening up on May 4th. https://www.sleepingbaby.net

My new Black Raspberry Lobsters wrap.

Gah. Upside down again. Don't know what keeps happening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 6
Kiddo has been not wanting to be wrapped lately so when he asked there's no way I could say no. <3

My Inda Jani :) Trying to figure out how to break it in before little girlie comes. I haven't been able to get kiddo up again since (this was about 5 weeks ago)

Attachments

• 2015-04-22 02.39.04.jpg
    2015-04-22 02.39.04.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 8
Lovely pics ladies! Sbmack, your lobster wrap is so pretty!

Too_scared, how are you finding wrapping whilst pregnant? Your little guy looks very cozy!

Thank you :)

It was actually very comfy and pretty easy. I'm not sure how it will be in a few more weeks (if he let's me!) but so far it's been good. :) I wore him in my onbu a few days later and that was good too.

I have 17 months between my girls and was wearing my eldest heaps during my pregnancy. I found Tibetan tying perfect as it didn't interfere at all with my bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->