Let's talk babywearing

M

MummyKaya

Hi ladies,

I currently use a Peanut Shell but find this is not good for long periods as in various carrying positions lo's legs seems scrunched up, his chin sometimes is against his chest which is a big no no! I tried the front carry as he has good head control but again still scrunched up and sometimes slips to one side. According to Peanut shell it's suitable from birth - toddler, but my lo seems to have outgrown it already and is only 10lb at 3 months old! Does anyone use a Peanut shell and how have you found it?

Also, I'm looking for a versitile, comfortable (for baby), sling/wrap/carrier that is easy to get on and off when out and about, preferly not too 'strappy' and with a pretty pattern (non essential!)

Any reccomendations?

Also it's a 20-30min walk to our town centre so he will be in it for a good hour/hour and a half, is this too long?

Thanks alot!

hi hun, i use a mei tai, their so comfy and LO loves it :)

check out the carrier review thread at the top x

hi hun, i use a mei tai, their so comfy and LO loves it :)

check out the carrier review thread at the top x

Ah thanks hun, didn't see that thread :dohh:
how long do you leave your lo in there for? :thumbup:

shes spent a good few hours in them when we've gone out for the day, sleeps and feeds in it too lol

shes spent a good few hours in them when we've gone out for the day, sleeps and feeds in it too lol

That's alright then, was worried there would be a two hour reccomendation like a car seat :blush::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->