• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Allie 6dpo!! how exciting!!

Thanks Madrid! I'm looking forward to testing.....just a few more days now and I can start that. I've had this thick, yellow mucus that I started noticing yesterday and I've never had that before, so WOOHOO!!!! Hope this is it!

I think I am out, when I checked my cervix last night I had blood, so I figured I was getting af, no blood on tampon this morning but after taking it out I had blood when I wiped.... my temp is still above cover but It could just be because I played laser-tag last night for OHs birthday and didn't have much water so I may be dehydrated. Not going to say I started a new cycle until there is some regular flow

I think I am out, when I checked my cervix last night I had blood, so I figured I was getting af, no blood on tampon this morning but after taking it out I had blood when I wiped.... my temp is still above cover but It could just be because I played laser-tag last night for OHs birthday and didn't have much water so I may be dehydrated. Not going to say I started a new cycle until there is some regular flow

I'm so sorry Scarlet. I hope next month will be it for you.

I'm doing ok down here. It seems that soy may have kick started O for me, so even though I'm not currently taking it, I'm still O'ing. BUT.....I'm having more difficult AF than I've had in YEARS!!!! LOTS of pain and really heavy. :( I did discover in the last couple of days that chamomile is great for inflammation and cramping, so I'm using that and I seem to be doing better. I've also heard that flax/linseed is also very good for the same, but I'm not sure exactly what to do with it yet. I'll report when I know more.

1st mth on soya it says i ov on cd99, n this mth says i ov on cd30. Which i am really happy about. My lp last time was only 10 days so will see wat this mth has install for me. On dpo 3 atm.
Excited tho.
Vic x

Vic 10 day lp is on borderline think its a problem 9 and under,mine is 11-12 but only have 25 day cycles ov on cd 13-14

Allie mine didn't get heavier on soy but as before I just used to have af for 3 days,now when I take it I spot,then light for 3-4 days stop for 2 days then light again for couple of days,it does my head in lol

I am on cd 13 of 25 day cycle,got my 1st peak on cbfm and + opk cd12,bd'd cd 8,10,11 but dh was not upto it last night but promised tonight so hoping not to late,another peak today on cbfm and opk + and temp only rose a little bit so hoping ov will be cd 14, last night and today been crampy on my right side.

Well, my temp is lower today, only 97.8. Its not unusual for it to be in the 97.7s preovulation so I'm not completely convinced I Od but I'll say since its above cover for now that I am 2dpo. Woke up feeling pretty sick today, I dont know if its still from the Birtdhay party Friday or what but I feel like crap.

1st mth on soya it says i ov on cd99, n this mth says i ov on cd30. Which i am really happy about. My lp last time was only 10 days so will see wat this mth has install for me. On dpo 3 atm.
Excited tho.
Vic x

I'm so glad for you Vic! That's exciting that it moved it up so much! Hope this month is it for you.

Hmmmm......strange cycle here. I'm not sure that FF is going to pick up O this month. I didn't temp through AF because I haven't been O'ing before day 20 or so, and now I've got a profuse amount of EWCM and feel sort of crampy on the left side and it's only CD10! My temps are higher than normal for this point in my cycle, so I don't know what's going on since I didn't temp earlier. :wacko: I've temped for the past 2 mornings, but there's not enough info to confirm O if it's today or in the next couple of days. :(

Update: Okay, so maybe I figured it out. I've been putting freshly ground flax in our bread and oatmeal for the past couple of weeks, only to discover just now that it has LOTS of lignans in it and they act like phytoestrogens like the soy iso does! Oy vey! I was trying to stay AWAY from soy, and now I need to stay away from flax too! So this is pretty much what I did on my first month of soy.....O'd on CD10. Well, at least maybe I don't have to wait so long this month. If I don't have the problems I had with the soy, maybe I'll try the flax again next month (on purpose and controlled this time) and see what happens. For now, I'm going to stop like I would have stopped with soy so I don't end up preventing O. (Even though FF may not catch when it happens.)

Hey ladies how is it going? Dh and I are back on the ttc wagon! We are ttc# 2 and my cycles are crazy long again so I guess you could say I am back to normal! I had a dr app and he's gonna give me clomid in may but I though I would get a head star and take soy first( again) I didn't want to wait till af because I would then be waiting an eternity so I took them when I got them I started on cd 23 I believe. It took us 2 yrs to get our beautiful dd so now is the time!! Secretly I would love twins and dh dosent mind I want 3 kids anyway and if it take 2 yrs a piece we are in for quite a journey. I'm on cd 32 I believe and no ewcm or + opk. I wish we could just bd every day but dh has low count so we have to go every 2 day. Very hard to time intercourse when the big O is Mia for ever

hi there...never tried soy before...think I may try it next cycle whenever it starts...currently on CD31 and didn't get a +opk but had an increase in CM on CD14...

Also wish we could bd everyday but my DH is on almost completely opposite schedule from me so it's all about the weekends!

I was drinking 2 cups per day of miso soup this cycle and I got my Bfp, after almost 5 years...
I think soy gave me stronger ovulation, ewcm and just improved my egg quality. I have bad case of PCos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"