• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Not really. It depends on each of us as usual. Good luck to you too!!

I kept thinkin if i dont get side effects mayb they aint workin. Isnt it bad that im wishin to feel ill jus so i no there workin lol. Not gd
Vic x

Well im now on cd8 n stil on af, took last soya on Cd6. Temps have dropped alot in last couple of days. So hopin af wil stop soon.
Vic x

It shouldn't take too long now and you can start getting into business lol

Not loving my chart this month. CD20 and still waiting to O. My temps are up and down and up and down. Hope it's not another anovulatory cycle.

Looks like I finally O'd! Yippee!!!! I had strong O pain last night and then this morning my temp was up almost a full degree. I'm so glad the TWW is shorter than waiting to O!

Yay for strong O allie!!! Let's catch that eggy!!!

Well ladies just in case you haven't noticed I got my bfp this cycle. Yesterday I did a digi and got 2-3 so it's sort of official at least by numbers now. Hope I'll make it all the way through!

Yay for strong O allie!!! Let's catch that eggy!!!

Well ladies just in case you haven't noticed I got my bfp this cycle. Yesterday I did a digi and got 2-3 so it's sort of official at least by numbers now. Hope I'll make it all the way through!

Oh Madrid, that's wonderful!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I hope and pray this little bean is a sticky one.

woohoo madrid congrats hun,have a happy healthy 8-9 months lol

Hey all
On cd15. Not sure wats goin on, had af for 10/11 days. But been feelin nauseous yday n today got cramps, keep thinkin af is comin, my cycles are all over the place. I dont think iv ever ovulated so dont no how i wud feel. My chart dont look like anythings happened yet.
Any ideas ladies.
Vic x

Hey all
On cd15. Not sure wats goin on, had af for 10/11 days. But been feelin nauseous yday n today got cramps, keep thinkin af is comin, my cycles are all over the place. I dont think iv ever ovulated so dont no how i wud feel. My chart dont look like anythings happened yet.
Any ideas ladies.
Vic x

No, it doesn't look like anything has happened yet, but the cramping could be your body gearing up to O. Do you feel it more on one side or the other? For me, O with soy was strong and I felt it. Kind of felt like a stabbing pain that hurt when I moved. The first month I took it I O'd. The second and third months, I didn't O. Then I had a month without any soy and didn't O, but this month and last I did! WOOHOO! And this month it felt strong, so that's good. This month I didn't O until CD21, so don't give up hope. There's still time for it to happen. With soy some women O earlier and some later, so don't fret. Just relax as best you can and enjoy BD'ing. :)

I had nausea during the days I took soy, but it faded after I stopped taking it. I doubt I had it for more than 2 or 3 days after.

cd 30, still no af, still bfn this morning... losing hope that Im not just a few days late

scarlet have you been to the doctor? some women don't show positive on a hpt but they're actually pregnant.

Allie 6dpo!! how exciting!!

nah, i don't want to go to the doctor and be disappointed. Id rather wait a few days just in case. If I make it to cd35 and still no AF or bfp then I will call.

What's your lp usually as they say 18 dpo and no af is a sure sign of pregnancy fx'd Hun

as for as I have been tracking (which isnt long) it hasnt been longer the 13 days. However, I did recently have a 32 day cycle for some reason which was only a few months ago and then I had a 22 day cycle which I thought was incredibly short so maybe my body is just trying to balance out or something. The thing that has me concerned that I am pregnant is that I haven't had a temp below cover-line or even close to it in 16 days, so even if my opks gave false positives I'm still at least 16dpo so we'll see how the next two days go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"