Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I'm so sorry Allie! I was hoping this will be your cycle but being ´normal' as you said may be just what your body needs to get pregnant very soon. Regularity always helps. So don´t give up hun! XX

Thanks Madrid, I do hope so, and I hope you get your BFP with a sticky bean before that next appointment.

Thanks Dani, Scarlet, and Ali.

Hope the clomid works for you Dani. And Ali, I hope this is it for you. Scarlet, I hope you get a BFP this month too!

BTW, has anyone ever died from CRAMPS?!?! Maybe I'll be the first......and how come there's not a mood thingy for THE WORST CRAMPS EVER????

Hi ladies what do you think,i have before got 2 lines on an opk,followed by a bfp,i have in last few days peed on opk sticks as no hcg tests and all been blank,done an opk today and have 2 pretty dark lines i am 11 dpo af due today,have backache,headache,bigger appetite,do u think it could be picking hcg up

it is darker in real life just cant get clear pic on phone

Attachments

• IMAG0290.jpg
    IMAG0290.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 5
Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Since I havent been able to ttc, didnt want to be very active on bnb. I am back ttc though, but not using soy, just letting my body do it on it's own.

allie - Sorry AF got you, I was stalking and was really hoping you would get your bfp.

alin - I dont know much about using opks to detect hcg, but I think someone once told me that sometimes before AF starts it detects a second lh surge, but not 100% sure. Maybe it is picking up some hcg though, best way to find out is if you use a hpt. GL to you!!

You should use a hpt alin! opk's usually can detect hcg in your system. Looking good for you!

Thanks ladies have tested neg but was this afternoon and i had been drinking pop,ff says to test on 1st june (is she mad im a poas addict lol)still no sign of the witch and would normally be here by now.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I should have checked that before posting. :(

No worries allie on cd 6 today and got high on my cbfm so going to start doing opks tomorrow,i missed my soy last night will i be ok to take tonight and cd 7,8 (was doing 3-7)

Hia
Jus had a 107 day cycle, very annoyin but i do have pcos. So im on cd2 today goin to take soya tonite. Not sure wat mg to take, any advice
Vic x

Hi vic! are you taking tesco's one? if you are you can find advice in previous pages from different people.

I did with those capsules 40, 80, 120, 120, 160 the first month but many other ladies take a bit more like 120,120,120, 160, 160. Or even the 200 some days.

I think is better to start low and increase if the cycle doesn't work as you wanted because if you take too much it could mess you up completely.

vic ~ did u get the just vitamins ones,they are ones i have ist month did 100,100,150,200,200,this month done 150,150,200,200,200,to get 50 just break 1 tablet inhalf

im on cd 8 today but af left cd 5 and i started spotting again yesterday and today

vic ~ did u get the just vitamins ones,they are ones i have ist month did 100,100,150,200,200,this month done 150,150,200,200,200,to get 50 just break 1 tablet inhalf

im on cd 8 today but af left cd 5 and i started spotting again yesterday and today

Yeh there the ones i have.
Gd luck for this mth.
Vic x

Yeh im on soya, on day 4 of takin it, i dont seem to have any side effects like other people do. Is that unusual?
Vic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->