letter of return to work after maternity leave???

darkangel1981

New Mummy
Reaction score
can anyone help me out with a template??? or point me in the right direction. im useless at this sort of thing!

many thanks x

I'm not sure what you mean? :wacko: What kind of letter is it? Your not resigning? Why do you need a letter when you return to work, what do you want the letter to say? x

I emailed my boss first, to double check dates, then wrote to her.

It said :

Dear (name),
I am writing to inform you of my intention to return to work on 3rd April 2012, after using my annual leave (13days). Therefore my maternity leave will end on 2nd March.
I will be working Monday, Tuesday's and Fridays from 8:30 til 5pm as previously discussed.
Best wishes,

Mine said

Amendment to contracted hours

I can confirm as per my email of 25th January 2012 that I would like to amend my contracted working hours when I return from Maternity Leave on 2nd April 2012.

I would like to reduce my hours from 35 to a 28 hour week, working seven hours daily from Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if there are any problems with this arrangement.]

Then they informed me I had to use holiday accrued this year before changing my T&C's so I'm not back until 12th April, hence the reason I'm still sat on BNB!

I sent my letter to my boss who forwarded to HR. Mine just said:

Dear ...

I am writing to inform you that I intend to return from work following Maternity Leave on Monday 2 April 2012.

Kind regards

I agreed my annual leave and TOIL for KIT days separately with my boss. I don't actually go back FT until 2 July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->