Letter Regarding Scan Date

bambi93

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just a thought; I Saw my Midwife at around 5 weeks, I'm now 9 weeks. She said that my scan appointment is December 30th, should I be expecting a letter, and should it have come by now?

If so then the first scan is booked over the phone (in my area at least) second at 20 weeks you get a letter for.

Im from Chester. Cheshire and they sent me a letter about a month ago for my scan and its on the 11th

Ive just got my 12 week scan date letter through the post after seeing the midwife at 8 weeks,my scan is on christmas eve!! I will 12 weeks exactly.

Hmm so maybe some you get a letter for. Here they do booking and first scan on the same day. Might be a welsh thing though. x

Thanks for everyone's replies. Yeah I'm in England. I had the appointment with my midwife and she did the whole booking in thing and phoned the hospital to book the appointment, but I was just wondering if I would get a confirmation letter.

Sometimes MW know about the scan before the letter gets sent out, you will usually receive it closer to the date xx

my scan was booked over the phone around 3 weeks in advance, i then got a letter a few days later x

I got a letter but it took a few weeks after mw apt to come through, 12 week scan is also on the 30th! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->