leukorrhea....sign of early pregnancy??

I just dont want to hear bad news like "You cant have kids " Or "I cant see your future with kids in it" LOL I am being a little silly but then again I guess its best to know while I am ahead!

I just dont want to hear bad news like "You cant have kids " Or "I cant see your future with kids in it" LOL I am being a little silly but then again I guess its best to know while I am ahead!

ur silly. thats not what ur gonna hear! think positive remember??

True! Another symptom of pregnancy showed up today.
I have like a bluish purple top lip. I looked it up and its an early preggo sign

Yay, Emmy... Sounds good! When will you be testing?

well ... I have one test left in the bathroom cupboard so I was thinking I might as well just test tomorrow. If it comes up negative then I will def wait until my af is due and go from there. I am having a few cramps tonight. mainly light ones.

Did you test Emmy? I'm excited about the good feeling I have about your update with the :bfp:!

Hey guys, I just read your entire post and was wondering if either of you got a positive? My husband and I have been wanting a baby for a long time now but never any luck =(. On top of that I also have interstitial cystitis and was on very harsh medications for a few years. I stopped taking them for almost 7 months now. I have recently been having strange symptoms, Leukorrhea bring one of them ( biggest weirdest one is a strange darkish line that has appeared on my tummy from my belly button down.. What??)

Any way just wanted to know how it went for you guys?

Hope all went well!

Emmy did you test!! Sounds very promising!! FXd you get your BFP!!

Thelostvamp, your pregnant! :test: :test:

I had the white milky discharge too, gross.. lol. Im holding off as long as I can to test.. dont want to see a BFN :(

Good luck ladies!! Lots of babydust to You All. Cant wait to here the good news!!

hey ladies, when i made this thread no i did not get my BFP. but AF was due yesterday an ddidnt come. i tested with FMU today and got this....i see a second line. VERY faint, but there!!!

https://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg522/pinkzebraloveme92090/strdstkittenx/DSC00168.jpg

hey ladies, when i made this thread no i did not get my BFP. but AF was due yesterday an ddidnt come. i tested with FMU today and got this....i see a second line. VERY faint, but there!!!

https://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg522/pinkzebraloveme92090/strdstkittenx/DSC00168.jpg

I see it too!!! :happydance:

I see it too!!! :happydance:

Thanks! Really hoping this is finally my BFP!!!

I'm thinking thats your BFP! Thats exactly what mine looked like! :happydance: Congratulations! :)

With DD I had leukorrhea in the 2ww and also with my loss. But, with this new pg I didn't get start getting it until 8 weeks.

I'm thinking thats your BFP! Thats exactly what mine looked like! :happydance: Congratulations! :)

With DD I had leukorrhea in the 2ww and also with my loss. But, with this new pg I didn't get start getting it until 8 weeks.

really? you think so? :) and you had teh same thing happen? did they get darker day by day? did you have any symptoms? lol sry for all the questions i just really hope this is IT!!!!! :happydance::happydance: thank you so much!

Strdstkittenx I see it to! I'm sure this is your month!

Hopin&prayin thanks so much! I really hope so! I'm too scared to test again though cuz I tested on monday and was negative ={

Thats how mine started. It'll get darker. I smelled things that weren't there the day prior to my BFP. Other than that I really didn't have anything that I was aware of. After, I realized I had increased hunger and thurst. Also vivid dreams and loo 2-3 times for two nights... prior. But, I had been fooled so many 2ww's I didn't look into it, and wrote it off.

Strdstkittenx I see it to! I'm sure this is your month!

Hopin&prayin thanks so much! I really hope so! I'm too scared to test again though cuz I tested on monday and was negative ={

thanks for the reassurance and positivity, sending dust to you!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Thats how mine started. It'll get darker. I smelled things that weren't there the day prior to my BFP. Other than that I really didn't have anything that I was aware of. After, I realized I had increased hunger and thurst. Also vivid dreams and loo 2-3 times for two nights... prior. But, I had been fooled so many 2ww's I didn't look into it, and wrote it off.

i feel like i smelled things i never noticed b4 yesterday also, interesting. cant wait to see it darker!!!! i feel like i also have had increased hunger and thirst but have also not been looking into it and wrote it off just like you said......thinking positive BFP thoughts over here....pretty anxious!!

You should be... I'm sure this is it! But, how odd you would have the exact symptoms as me. :):) I love it! I'll definitley be around to hear about your lines getting darker. :)

You should be... I'm sure this is it! But, how odd you would have the exact symptoms as me. :):) I love it! I'll definitley be around to hear about your lines getting darker. :)

thanks! :) pretty odd, but hey maybe thats a good thing! :) awesome i cant wait to have darker lines and pictures to add!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->