leukorrhea....sign of early pregnancy??

Thats definitely bfp congrats. That would be one interesting and awful evap if it was!

Its definately a line!!! Congrats!!

Hey is anyone having constant dry mouth?? I cant muster up any saliva to lick a stamp!! lol
Dealing with nausea is bad enough, oh the not so ever creamy cm Yuk!! I still have a long way to go!! uggg

so i tested with FMU today and yesterday and both BFN'S!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry: and still no AF either!!!!

Read this and thought it said "leukaemia, early sign of pregnancy?"

I hope not :huh:

Kaz x

I hope you get answers soon! I think limbo is worse than anything. Wishing you the best! :hugs:

Strdstkittenx I see it to! I'm sure this is your month!

Hopin&prayin thanks so much! I really hope so! I'm too scared to test again though cuz I tested on monday and was negative ={

How many dpo are you?? Your not out till AF shows her ugly face!! When are you due to start? Maybe you tested early?

Ive yet to test myself, holding out to see if the witch shows!! I think Im getting a UTI grrrr

I hope and cross everything that it was too early!! Fxd We get our BFP!!

Kitten whats the latest??

Hopin&prayin as of right now I should be 9dpo so I know I tested early. I'm getting crazy symptoms though! My breasts hurt like this before! Fingers crossed for everyone!!! This is our month!!!!

Sounds like your headed for a BFP!! Mine, unfortunately nothing.. Still getting the whie with mixed clear cm, had sharp pain in my arm? cramping on and off .. thats it... its getting harder to stay optimistic :(

When are you testing? Sorry bad case of baby brain... lol oh some ladies dont get their BFP till up to 16dpo yikes. Just give it a few more days hun ;)

Strdstkittenx I see it to! I'm sure this is your month!

Hopin&prayin thanks so much! I really hope so! I'm too scared to test again though cuz I tested on monday and was negative ={

How many dpo are you?? Your not out till AF shows her ugly face!! When are you due to start? Maybe you tested early?

Ive yet to test myself, holding out to see if the witch shows!! I think Im getting a UTI grrrr

I hope and cross everything that it was too early!! Fxd We get our BFP!!

Kitten whats the latest??

had a lot to do today so didnt get to call the dr, but im calling them first thing in the morning! still no AF and i havent tested again cause im scared to

Hey, Ive been looking for your post.. Id be a lil.uneasy myself, but your still in the running because AF hasnt hasnt showed which .is a fabulous thing!! Make a appointment with your dr tomorrow to put your mind at ease sweetie..

Not much goin on with me, same ole same ole... lol Keep me posted! Looking forward to hearing your good news!!

Hey, Ive been looking for your post.. Id be a lil.uneasy myself, but your still in the running because AF hasnt hasnt showed which .is a fabulous thing!! Make a appointment with your dr tomorrow to put your mind at ease sweetie..

Not much goin on with me, same ole same ole... lol Keep me posted! Looking forward to hearing your good news!!

literally been busy all damn day! yep very uneasy but stilll have the thoguht in teh back of my mind that im pregnant. my classmates (theres 10 of us and most fo tehm have kids....they are women ages 20-42) think i really am pregnant!!! maybe its mothers intuition? it is neevr wrong you know....

anyways yes ill call the dr in the morning. hope you are doing well :hugs::hugs:

Yes, its true.of mothers intuition... Im cramping again, noticed my chest is oily and face breaking out, strong wee too.. Now Im begin to have hope Im pregnant as well.. We can be bump buddies Yay!! lol.. Seems we have several post conversations hehe... Get to the,Dr. and get your bloods done. Im planning on going Monday.. I may cave in and test Saturday morning... No blue die test!! Pink only.. lol
Stay positive, its gonna happen for the both if us I just know it!!

Yes, its true.of mothers intuition... Im cramping again, noticed my chest is oily and face breaking out, strong wee too.. Now Im begin to have hope Im pregnant as well.. We can be bump buddies Yay!! lol.. Seems we have several post conversations hehe... Get to the,Dr. and get your bloods done. Im planning on going Monday.. I may cave in and test Saturday morning... No blue die test!! Pink only.. lol
Stay positive, its gonna happen for the both if us I just know it!!

see! Its only a matter of time before you get your + to!

Strdstkittenx don't worry! there are hardly ever any false positives! I'm confident its your month to!!

Hey hun, whats the latest? Nothing major going on, I had sole very vivid dreams it was eery... no baby dreams :(
Kitten whats the latest with you? Did you got to the Dr??

Hey hun, whats the latest? Nothing major going on, I had sole very vivid dreams it was eery... no baby dreams :(
Kitten whats the latest with you? Did you got to the Dr??

Achey all over, beyond tired and can't stop starting at the dark line on my belly lol. Just hoping july 1st comes soon!!

Speaking of dreams, I had one sunday night about going to my dads office with 2 of my siblings and I kept holding my tummy. When I entered his office he got up and pulled a chair out for me, picked up a wine bottle and said "want some?" But mockingly, then took it away and said you can't haha (what??). Anyway it was weird lol. Especially since I'm not really talking to my dad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->