Leutal phase

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Hi ladies, trying to work out my LP with irregular periods? Has anyone managed to do this? If so, please let me know? Should I take it from the date I get positive ovulation test to next cycle starting? Problem is they are all different. Thanks

I would probably take ovulation from the day after your strongest positive or your last positive OPK. But to be honest I would probably go by temperatures rather than anything else as that’s more reliable

My cycles were always irregular but my LP was the same (used to be 11 days). If you can work out the day you actually ovulate then it should be the same. Do you keep doing OPKs after you think they are positive as sometimes you don't actually ovulate when you think it is positive and you actually peak again later on. x

My cycles were always irregular but my LP was the same (used to be 11 days). If you can work out the day you actually ovulate then it should be the same. Do you keep doing OPKs after you think they are positive as sometimes you don't actually ovulate when you think it is positive and you actually peak again later on. x

I use clearblue advanced digital which identifys negative, high and the LH surge. I tested 2 days after LH surge showed and it was negative x

went straight from negative to the LH surge this cycle on 5th June and on 7th June it was negative so presume I ovulated 5/6th June (most people say the day after the surge which would’ve been 6th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->