Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

Thanks ladies. They asked me to be here early and I'm sitting here in the parking lot all alone...I'm literally the only one here.

Goodluck!! First signal always looks like crap for me, so the fact that its so dark is a great sign!!! :hugs:

Hearts literally pounding for you now! Hope everything has gone well!! :hugs:

Really hope all goes well but to be honest, it sounds like you are experiencing exactly what I've experienced. I started bleeding at 5 weeks 3 days and tested but the lines were still nice and dark. Had scan and from my understanding of what she said (because I thought implantation bleeding only happened at the point of implantation), basically when the egg implants, it an cause an area of bleeding. This can be absorbed, you can bleed straight away, it can hang around for a bit and then start to cause spotting (which would generally be brown/pink as it's old blood) or some people even full on bleed. I had it at 5 weeks 3 days and it lasted for about a week. Hope you have a good update for us!

I am sorry Susan, but implantation does not occur at 5 weeks. if that were true there wouldn't be any positive pregnancy tests until 5 weeks because HCG is only produced AFTER implantation. Every study on embryology has proven that this is not possible. Unless your days were off.

Progesterone suppositories are NOTORIOUS for causing spotting, because of the increase blood flow to the cervix. I bet thats what it is and all is fine in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->