• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

They are still very dark! Why would they be darker today then yesterday? If levels dropping test should be faint

Your tests from today are obviouslybdarker then yesterdays. Im not sure what happened woth your 9pm test from yesterday, but im still hanging.on for you because well frankly, i refuse to.give up just yet. :hugs:

They really do look dark to me still. I can't understand that lighter test yesterday- it must have been rubbish as today they are nice and dark again!! X

yeah, i think that test was a bit off! it was at 9pm, and if i remember correctly, you drink a lot of water.. so your pee would have been quite diluted... and your tests from today were dark again.

as far as i know, if your levels drop, they don't rise again... do they?

100 pages of prayers and positive thoughts just for you and your baby. please don't lose hope.

i really dont know what to say :s

but your test is very dark today- crossing everything that yests test was just dodgey.

we are all here for you x x x

Still holding out hope for you and bean, Stucki. I won't give up on this until I see the numbers. And even then, I still have such a strong feeling that you will get your rainbow baby. I just can't tell you when.

:hugs:

yeah, i think that test was a bit off! it was at 9pm, and if i remember correctly, you drink a lot of water.. so your pee would have been quite diluted... and your tests from today were dark again.

as far as i know, if your levels drop, they don't rise again... do they?

100 pages of prayers and positive thoughts just for you and your baby. please don't lose hope.

I've seen that levels on the tests can get lighter and darker if the worst is happening unfortunately.

I agree with everyone else. I'd probably ignore that test from last night. Firstly, there is no way that your levels would drop that quick from a test in the morning to one in the evening and secondly, they wouldn't have gotten darker again this morning. I've heard of this thing called decidual bleeding that some people experience when pregnant. I really don't know much about it but I do know that it can cause your hormones to go out of whack and can sometimes interfere with pregnancy tests. Never experienced it for myself so I'm not sure but I know I read about it a few times in my LTTTC days x

I think letting myself get excited at this point is a waste of time. I fi get excited again now and get crushed on Monday its only going to hurt me more.

I totally understand where you are coming from. If you think the worst then any other news can only be better. I know you dont want to get your hopes up and that lighter test has really made you feel its going the same way as all your other losses. I've only had 3 losses and can't imagine the pain of so many.
I'm going to get my hopes up for you :) Your new tests look spot on. I'm going to post a pic of my progression. Look at 15 dpo...I cried for days and refused to test again and waited to bleed. It never happened so I did retest and you can see what happened.
I really want this to be your rainbow baby... big hugs. xxx

Attachments

• tests 1.jpg
    tests 1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 84
I know how difficult it is but remember the amount of dye, the amount of water you have had etc all affects the darkness.

For what it is worth I would protect myself too. I think when you get to the amount of losses we have had, then you did need to in some way because it is so crushing if there is bad news. So I often prepare myself for the worst and anything more is a bonus. And even if you have lost hope, there are so many of us here who can carry on hoping and believing for you :hugs:

I think letting myself get excited at this point is a waste of time. I fi get excited again now and get crushed on Monday its only going to hurt me more.

Can you be tenatively hopeful rather than excited? What's that saying? Hope for the best, expect the worst? You can do the worst expecting, we'll all do the hoping and praying for you ok?

Fridays lab results
Hcg 135
Progesterone 15

Theres no way that its the hook effect. It's a failing pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama