• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

Yeah, but I would have been 21dpo and my levels were only 135....that's much too low :(
The timeline just doesn't work out in my head.

I really hope you are wrong as I know you do deep down. I know at this point being negative is the only way to deal with it. I just can't help thinking how good your tests look. Did you track ovulation this month or is that a silly question? hehe

Hope tomorrow comes around quickly for you. xxx

Thinking of you Stucki <3 Don't apologize for being whiny or negative Hun ... I totally understand your fear and pain ... However, I'm still praying for you xo

Hi stucki hope your ok. I know all too well the trauma of monitoring your Hcg its Just a total stress I think the fact your being realistic is a good thing and I wish you all the absolute best :hugs: x

I'm pulling at strings here and please forgive me for thinking this but is there a possibility of a disappearing twin? And that could be why your tests lightened so quickly in 1 day and are now darker again the next? That test yesterday was just so light for today's to be so dark again. Keeping you in my thoughts Hun :hugs:

Ugh. I don't want any false hope. lol. But I keep reading these numbers and thinking "maybe it'll be ok." I know better than to let myself believe it....but I really want to.
I have no idea what's going to happen at my appointment tomorrow because my second draw won't be back until Tuesday....

&#8226;5 weeks LMP: 18 &#8211; 7,340 mIU/ml
&#8226;6 weeks LMP: 1,080 &#8211; 56,500 mIU/ml

but then wouldn't levels be like..amazingly high, higher than usual..? I don't know..I don't know much about this, sorry to discuss this 'over your head' stucki, all this conjecture might not be very helpful because I'm sure your own mind is veering wildly every few minutes from 'maybe' to 'definitely not' etc etc...so maybe you don't need loads more of it...everyone just so wants it for you. I do think that the only thing that will be clear is that test tomorrow. Going to be hard going waiting...I bet you feel like being asleep :-(

So, theoretically; If my O date was off by 2 days, that would put me at 5w2d today. So my draw Friday would have been spot on at 5w

5w0d: 135
5w2d: 270
5w4d: 540
5w6d: 1,080

Which would put me at the lowest possible level acceptable by 6 weeks.
Eh, NVM. I don't see that happening. lol. Just wanted to work out the numbers a little bit.

Good luck tomorrow Stucki!!! I'm still holding out hope for you!!!! <3

I honestly still have high hopes for you. Not just saying that to make you feel better. I feel there are so many explanations and variables that play into testing, betas, etc. I've seen so many women with SUCH a low beta be told a MC is impending, and they still got their baby. Don't lose hope yet Stucki. I don't want to give you false hope, but I just feel like things will be okay. And if they turn out not to be, you have so much support in the world! I know that doesn't make it better- losing a baby, but we're all here for you however this turns out. We're all rooting for you and that little chook! <3

I think that test was faulty for sure. To get that light and then be this dark again this morning, something was obviously out of wack with it. I also think the idea of a disappearing twin is a possibility considering how early you got your lines and how dark they are!

That makes sense to me stucki...that calculation could very well be accurate.

Sending hugs!!!

Here are my most recent tests. I have no more tests in the house. I just wanted to use them up and get rid of them so I won't be tempted.

https://i41.tinypic.com/ojngm.jpg

https://i41.tinypic.com/108fhx1.jpg

https://i41.tinypic.com/15mzlsz.jpg

Uh yeah those frers are still nice n pretty..!!!

Oh Hun, I feel for you so bad because you feel in limbo but those frers are super duper dark! They look fantastic and I understand you neec to protect yourself. I'm still feeling positive for you, there's no denying those tests! (well for me) xx

Your tests look GREAT Stucki!!! I'm glad you took the rest of them!! Don't buy anymore, wait for your betas. I bet you get great results back <3 :hugs:

Your tests are looking great! I'm still quietly hopeful for you xxx

Stuck, when I went to hosp when I bled at 5 weeks with my eldest I had a HCG of 64!!!!!! LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->