• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Levels Dropping, Just Testing To See The Lines Fade Page 114

Yeah. I just wiped and a huge glob of brown blood came out mixed with the progesterone. FML. It's just like the one I had a few days ago.

Pretty sure that's not a good sign. Especially with the pinching cramps that are onsetting at the moment. Stupid tests getting my hopes up.

I just wish my boobs would stop hurting.

It's not a blessing when it's happened 13 times. Being pregnant for a week and a half is not a blessing to me.

One day at a time works when there is actual hope that you'll deliver a baby at the end of it.

Also, the bleeding is red now and all the plug stuff is coming out. It's over ladies. Thanks for stalking me.

So, theoretically; If my O date was off by 2 days, that would put me at 5w2d today. So my draw Friday would have been spot on at 5w

5w0d: 135
5w2d: 270
5w4d: 540
5w6d: 1,080

Which would put me at the lowest possible level acceptable by 6 weeks.
Eh, NVM. I don't see that happening. lol. Just wanted to work out the numbers a little bit.

I hope so hon! It makes sense! Your tests look really great today:) Maybe it was just a fluke? Stranger things have happened. xx

Those frers are nice and dark, Nicole! Screw the dollartree ones.. they suck on a good day. You are very much still in the game. Good luck, love xoxo

Oh Stucki :( I'm so so sorry. This is cruel. So so cruel. It is beyond my words of comfort. Nothing will be comfort. You don't deserve this.
xoxox

I'm am so far beyond gutted for you!! I just don't know what to say! I'm really sorry.xxx

So sorry stucki, Just so sorry you have to keep going through this. My thoughts are with you.

I'm so sorry! I didn't read your pp before I posted. I know that nothing anyone says can make it all better, but please know that you'll be in my thoughts hon. xxoo

So sorry :( really thought this was your month.. See what dr says tomorrow

Oh no stucki sorry to hear this I was so
Happy for you if you need to talk feel free
To pm me I had a second trimester mc and
I'm still not over it I feel so sad I lost my
Baby at 18 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads