LH climbing on bcp?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Ok so being the poas addict that I am, after I was panicking about Oing I ran out to get opks and have been doing them for like a week. FMU had a line that was very clearly negative and SMU was essentially nonexistent. Which sounds about right. BCP’s main objective is don’t ovulate. Went on like that with FMU getting progressively lighter as well. But then at some point I started noticing them get darker and darker and darker. And now I had this on a 3 hour hold. I didn’t do FMU because I was hungover (oops) and didn’t care enough lol. I’m so confused. Wishful thinking says oooo maybe I am pregnant after all :rofl: but I doubt that. To recap, 0 hcg beta two days ago. Pics are at about a couple minutes (wasn’t timing) and 20m later. Mostly just here to ramble lol. I don’t have an actual question. Sorry. Lol.

2A8FA6AD-66C1-45F4-AFBD-7FEC6F922793.jpeg 53C2B756-D83E-450C-9790-D5E1DC3FE0FA.jpeg

How have you not pulled your hair out at this stage. There were lines on those tests you posted the other day and your hcg is 0?! Ahhh I think we're all so stressed out for you!

Haha oh trust me I am losing my dang mind. Hence the hangover. Needless to say there are zero Cinco de Mayo plans tonight. Everything hurts. :rofl: I’m so confused by all these tests. I wish I had the resolve to just put them all away and wait for “af” next week like a normal person

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->