LH Test's and Early Pregnancy Detection

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I know I've heard a lot of stories of women continuing with their LH tests strips throughout their entire cycle, even after ovulation, and that when they became pregnant that their LH strips actually confused the low level HCG for LH and cause your OPKs to keep being positive and getting darker and darker in progression until you get a BFP on a real PT. So my question is have any of you actually experienced this? I have gotten some really really light squinter on several PT's, different dye's and brands in each dye, but I decided, bc I was still ?ing it, to take my last FRLH test (that I can't use to track LH with bc my surges don't go high enough to ever make them +) but when I used the one last night it was blazing positive. I have NEVER ever got a + on one of these LH tests, let alone had a test line come up even anywhere close to what this test did. I am 4 days late now. (but this was a crazy cycle so I could still be early on dpo) But the blazing + FRLH has me a little stumped bc they literally do not catch my monthly surges and I've never had a + one. I'm wondering if I can put much stock into this with the faint PT's I've had and what you ladies had experienced with continuing to do you LH tests after you have O'd, esp, if it ended in a BFP. This is a photo of the LH test I did, and a photo of all the other same brand LH tests I could find from this last cycle, to show the dramatic difference in color. I honestly couldn't believe it was even + let alone so dark....What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMG_0705 NO TWEAK FRLH TEST 3DAYS LATE.jpg
    IMG_0705 NO TWEAK FRLH TEST 3DAYS LATE.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0652FRLH WHOLE MONTH NO SURGE DETECTED.jpg
    IMG_0652FRLH WHOLE MONTH NO SURGE DETECTED.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members