light bleed?? too early?

livelaughlove

Reaction score
I'm on CD 25 now ovulated CD 19 so I'm 6DPO I think?? I had a light pink color when I wiped two days ago. Would this be too early for implantation. ? I'm sure of my dates I had a positive OPK on CD 18 and started getting ovulation pain that lasted until CD 19. I have endo so I really feel ovulation. We bd'd cd 19 and 20 so I don't think it would be from bd. And I read that ovulation is usually brown but this was bright pink so It would have had to been new blood? But I'm sure this would be too early for implantation too? Or could it have been just the start of implantation? Plllease help!

Sorry I have no answers. How long is your cycle? I usually get a bit of pink when I wipe when AF is a couple of days away?

I'm on CD 25 now ovulated CD 19 so I'm 6DPO I think?? I had a light pink color when I wiped two days ago. Would this be too early for implantation. ? I'm sure of my dates I had a positive OPK on CD 18 and started getting ovulation pain that lasted until CD 19. I have endo so I really feel ovulation. We bd'd cd 19 and 20 so I don't think it would be from bd. And I read that ovulation is usually brown but this was bright pink so It would have had to been new blood? But I'm sure this would be too early for implantation too? Or could it have been just the start of implantation? Plllease help!

l think that it can be anywere between 7-10 days..according to FF..:hugs:

Hi livelaughlove,

How long is your Lutal Phase normally? Do you have spotting during your Lutal Phase normally?

I just wanted to say that I experienced what I believed to be implantation spotting at 4dpo / 5dpo. At the time I wasn't sure what it was, but for me it was a light browny colour - but I have also heard that it can be pinky too. I had :bfp: on 12dpo but sadly miscarried shortly after.

I wish you luck, and I hope this is implantation for you. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->