• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lightening?! Bump dropping?! I don't know!

jw1555

Reaction score
On Monday, I think LO/bump dropped.. A few people commented that my bump had dropped and I certainly felt like it had. Now I have a gap between my boobs and bump haha and also have less heart burn and am nowhere near as breathless as I was! I can also eat more now instead of feeling constantly full. I also feel a huge pressure low down on my bladder like I'm desperate to go for a wee constantly. The other thing I've experienced since then is what I can only describe as sharp lightening bolt pains to my lower pelvis and vagina when I'm randomly walking or standing. Is what I'm describing lightening/dropping?! I have no idea and was curious and I'm 33 weeks + 4 and wasn't sure if it was early

It could definitely be lightening/ dropping. But how you described your bump is how mine has been the whole time. My bump is low and I have not had any trouble breathing at all. I too get the occasional sharp pains in cervix vaginal area.
if your bump was higher before then it could be dropping and baby could stay that way for a while or move up and down. I don't know how I'd if I dropped as she is so low already, lol!!

Ha ha! I've carried really high pretty much the whole pregnancy, I'm so pleased that I can breathe again!

My bump did that a few weeks ago too. Had a scan which showed that baby was very low down (they had to tilt the bed to get baby to move up a bit in order to get their measurements) As far as I know it's normal towards the end. I'm just enjoying the relief from heartburn!

I'm totally with you on the heartburn relief!! I've got a growth scan Monday so looking forward to seeing what they say!

Apparently my lo is fully engaged (im in hospital being induced) but I can still feel her stuck under my ribs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->