Lightheadedness as a PMS symptom or Could I be pregnant??

Wow!!! That's great. I will add you to my prayers. What a great Christmas present that should be to share. I remember with my first. I found out Thanksgiving weekend that I was pregnant and we told our parents on Christmas Eve. Congrats!:thumbup:

Wow!!! That's great. I will add you to my prayers. What a great Christmas present that should be to share. I remember with my first. I found out Thanksgiving weekend that I was pregnant and we told our parents on Christmas Eve. Congrats!:thumbup:
It's the best Xmas present EVER!
I can't wait to tell them. DH and I want to be cautious. We're still in shock and we don't really know what to do, who to tell. We haven't really told anybody yet because it's our first pregnancy and we're kind of afraid. I tested last Sunday morning when my in laws left our house and it was a BFN but I felt funky and my period didn't come so I tested again on Monday and Tuesday and it's just been getting darker and darker since then :happydance:
Hopefully, everything goes well and we have a little one by August :cloud9:

What an exciting time for you. You are making me think of how fun it was back then to know I was pg, but no one else knew. It was like having the best secret in the world all to yourself! :) That baby is now 9 and super sweet you lady :)

funny thing I just noticed you said you are due in August....so was my girly! (although she was born in July)

What an exciting time for you. You are making me think of how fun it was back then to know I was pg, but no one else knew. It was like having the best secret in the world all to yourself! :) That baby is now 9 and super sweet you lady :)

That makes me feel so good! I always said I wanted to wait until the 12th week was over but now that I have my BFP is SO HARD!
This is something cute: I'm becoming a U.S. Citizen on Friday and nobody there except for my husband and I will know that I have a mini U.S. Citizen in my belly! :haha:

Keep the secret is funny :happydance: I just hope that I won't start throwing up at work and somebody will see me. We share the bathroom with the entire floor and it's really hard to find privacy here so I might have to tell my boss sooner that I want to but oh well I need him to find out through me and not through some other employee.

Congratulations Memole, that's fab news! :) x

I just read this post, Glad to hear that your symptoms were preggo symptoms:flower:

I never got my BFP :( AF came but my body is acting strange now so I dont know whats going on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->