Lightheadedness as a PMS symptom or Could I be pregnant??

A

AngelWings21

I am not TTC but if I am pregnant I would be extrememely elated!:thumbup: Here's my issue: First off I am not on any type of birth control other than sometimes pulling out and we rarely ever use condoms anymore.

My last period was October 28th. I had sex on November 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 11th, and 14th. I have PCOS but my last periods have been regular: August 21st, September 25th, and October 28th.

I have no clue about when I ovulate or anything but lately I have been having what I feel are pregnancy symptoms: Sore breasts, cramping, backache, urinating a bit more, feeling nauseated (one day only) and for about the past 3 days when I go to the bathroom I am wiping some white discharge. It has no smell to it and it is rather creamy like lotion. I know it isn't ovulation discharge because it isn't stretchy or anything.

Today and yesterday I have been feeling lightheaded and at some times dizzy. I was wondering is there a possibility I could be pregnant? My period is due sometime next week so right now I am playing the waiting game.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks and God Bless! P.S.- I took a pregnancy test earlier today at the insistence of my mom *she swears that I'm pregnant* it was negative. My period isn't due til next week

I'm all very new to this so no advice, got my fingers crossed for you though

while every woman is different I think most ovulate about half way through which means you did have sex in your fertile period

you could have oed later or eariler but yes you can be pregnant because you had unprocected sex

good luck and hope you get what you want :)

Looking at your dates you're about 3 weeks into your cycle so quite early to test. Symptoms look good, I would wait a week and see if AF arrives and test if she's not here by then. Good luck to you :D

Light headedness can occur for a variety of reasons :flower:

Your symptoms are very similar to pre menstral 'symptoms'

I agree and wait until you are on top of your expected period date and then test

:hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes Elhaym. My bf and I are NTNP so I am hoping I am pregnant. I have a 5yr old son and I would love nothing more than to give him a sibling and to experience motherhood again. I am praying for a positive! :)

@ Mrsessex Yes I realize some of these symptoms are the same as PMS symptoms that's why I don't want to get my hopes up but I can't help it :( I'm hoping this month is my month! :) Wish me luck

How's everybody feeling?
I'm new and I don't really know how you should feel when you're pregnant. Last month I thought I had a lot of symptoms and my period was even late (which is never late) but the witch showed up.

I've been feeling light headed for the past 2 days, moody and I had some pain on my back last night but of course I had more than that last month and it wasn't my month!

Baby dust to all of you!

I really hope u dont mind me popping in from 2 tri but I was ntnp when I got preg so I always try to offer advice. Light headedness I deff I preg symptom its one of the first ones I had and continue to still have. I too had and still have white discharge as it is a protective cream from infection for birth canal. I hope this helps!

I feel light headed today too. Fingers crossed. I'll test in 2-3 days (if I can wait that much!).
Baby dust to all of you!

I've had CM every day since ov. Not many other symptoms though, only 7-8 DPO though so will see!

Memole, it's hard isn't it, I've never been pg either so you don't know what to look for! You can read about it but it's nothing like feeling it! And every twinge you get you're like 'OMG! What's that?!' :haha:

I've had CM every day since ov. Not many other symptoms though, only 7-8 DPO though so will see!

Memole, it's hard isn't it, I've never been pg either so you don't know what to look for! You can read about it but it's nothing like feeling it! And every twinge you get you're like 'OMG! What's that?!' :haha:

So true!
And I get so obsessed with every twinge and every time I feel bloated, every symptom. I mean, last month even my gums were bleeding and that NEVER happens to me. No changes on my diet or my dental hygiene either so I thought "this it. I'm getting my BFP". I kept getting BFP and my period came late.

DH asked if it could be an early miscarriage but I don't know and I never will so I don't worry about it. Sometimes I think it could've been because my period was different, more abundant, more clogs (TMI, sorry) but I never got a BFP so I can't say for sure.

Bay dust to you, hon. Hope you get your BFP soon! :baby:

It could be possible you had a chemical - they're common sadly. That's why I won't test until AF is late then you know for definite, I hear of people testing from 7 DPO and it seems like madness to me! I can understand them though, when you want it so badly!

Baby dust to you too! :flower:

Sorry, I meant BFN. I read your post and I realized that you said that I could've had a chemical one and I thought "but that only happens if you get a BFP, right" and I was about to ask you when I noticed that I made a mistake. I kept getting BFN (sorry, wishful thinking is making me make mistakes, LOL!).
Thanks for your response Elhaym.

Ah yeah, sorry I see what you mean! Must have just been an odd AF then. It's so confusing isn't it, there's so much randomness that can happen, you think you know your body then it throws something odd at you! :D

Ah yeah, sorry I see what you mean! Must have just been an odd AF then. It's so confusing isn't it, there's so much randomness that can happen, you think you know your body then it throws something odd at you! :D

Yes, my body has been surprising me lately, haha! But it's wonderful (and confusing) how everything works. It seems incredible to me that a baby can be formed out of a swimmer :haha: and an little egg in 9 months! Magic!

Did you ever test???

I noticed this thread because my first pg symptom with 2 of my babies, was dizziness particularly when I stood up. I have low blood pressure and early pregnancy when much of the blood flow is directed to the uterus and growing baby parts, it lowers further which results in dizziness.

I hope you got your Positive!

I did actually and I got a BFP which is still so shocking for both of us!
My family still doesn't know. His family doesn't know either. We want to be cautious but at the same time I'm so ready to share my happiness with them. My mom's birthday is on Dec 13th so we'll tell her then I think and we'll tell my in laws on X-mas day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->