Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Does seem like a busy month!! I have just worked our that I have a wedding 8 days after my due date!! My my it wi be fun shopping for that dress!! ;-/

How is everyone feeling? I text my doctor today (she a family friend) and she said to come in when I'm about 6 weeks so I guess I just wait!

Oh wow, well let's hope the little pumpkin isn't born late lol! I think that's going to be the most complicated wedding dress shopping event ever. You will have to pick the dress while you are preggers right...which means you will be a completely different size after you deliver!

Where are you located? I have to wait until 7 weeks, my appointment is on the 20th! 20 more nerve racking days to go, it can't come soon enough!

No no not "my" wedding just "a" wedding!! Hehe!! Not half as dramatic as that, phew that would be stressful !!

No my 6 week app is only he first time the doctor even wants to see me!! I think we don't get an app to have a scan till 12 weeks!! Is your 7week one a scan?? I know I will be going crazy to have a scan before 12 weeks I wi have to see how much it is to get a private one?!?! It's so hard to wait and not worry isn't it?

OMG hahahahaha well that's GREAT that it's not your wedding then, I was thinking that you would need an award if you pulled that one off!

Yeah mine is a 7 week scan, it's the standard over here in the US. It's ABSOLUTELY horrible waiting...and not worrying just flies right out the window as soon as you get that BFP!

When did you find out? Are you still taking preg tests??

I found out on Sunday at 11dpo, I have taken 3 first response who's positive lines are darker than the control, and two positive digitalis. That was good enough for me. AF was due yesterday and I'm happy to say she didn't rear her bloody head...pun intended lol!

Does seem like a busy month!! I have just worked our that I have a wedding 8 days after my due date!! My my it wi be fun shopping for that dress!! ;-/

How is everyone feeling? I text my doctor today (she a family friend) and she said to come in when I'm about 6 weeks so I guess I just wait!

Oh wow, well let's hope the little pumpkin isn't born late lol! I think that's going to be the most complicated wedding dress shopping event ever. You will have to pick the dress while you are preggers right...which means you will be a completely different size after you deliver!

Where are you located? I have to wait until 7 weeks, my appointment is on the 20th! 20 more nerve racking days to go, it can't come soon enough!

No no not "my" wedding just "a" wedding!! Hehe!! Not half as dramatic as that, phew that would be stressful !!

No my 6 week app is only he first time the doctor even wants to see me!! I think we don't get an app to have a scan till 12 weeks!! Is your 7week one a scan?? I know I will be going crazy to have a scan before 12 weeks I wi have to see how much it is to get a private one?!?! It's so hard to wait and not worry isn't it?

I'm considering a private scan at around 8 weeks - far too impatient to wait 12 weeks! There is a place in Reading near where I live that charges about £75. I've stopped testing, temping, charting and everything TTC related now! Pregnancy symptom spotting is time consuming enough for me!

hey mamas, just found out yesterday that we are pregnant! went to the dr today, 5 weeks along. due date oct. 2nd in case anybody wants to add it to the main page. :) we have a fairytale story. we have been trying for the past 2 1/2 years to conceive using both IUIs & IVF treatments. currently we have been matched to a lovely family & have a (hopeful) baby due july through adoption. and now we biologically have a baby due in oct.!! we are so excited!! it just so happens that all of my friends are not currently pregnant so i thought i might hope on board this group. congrats to all of you!! how is everybody feeling?

I just saw you're post. Big congrats to you!!!! Are you in Florida with me!!!

thanks!! congrats to you too!! :cloud9: this weather has been great right?

Thanks:hugs: This weather has been absolutely beautiful, my husband and I moved down 4 years ago in October from Ohio. I will never get tired of never ever being cold or seeing snow that's for sure! Although I'm pretty sure I'm going to be one of the hottest pregnant girls ever come summer time!

Where in Ohio? That is where we are from too!! We have been in the sunshine state for 5 years. I love the sunshine but I really miss the season change. The beach is pretty priceless though. How have you been feeling? I have slight cramps and twinges, Dr. said it is my uterus expanding. They did an ultra sound yesterday and saw a beautiful sac! No yolk yet, they think it is too early and I am scheduled to go in next Friday to get another.

To all the lovely ladies, what prenatal vitamins are you on? Dr. gave me about a million samples and said not to waste any and when I am done to come back & get more or that she will write a prescription. Also, has anybody attempted some exercise? I am a Yogi but wary about going back because it can be intense at times. Have a great Thursdays!:flower:

We are from Ashland Ohio, you know in the middle of nowhere lol...it's considered mid-central Ohio! I meet more people down here from Ohio than anyone else it's awesome :) I miss fall but that's it!!!!

I've been on prenatals for over a month now, I've been taking the centrum prenatals. I ordered some online though and they should be delivered in a few days. I'm wondering if I will get a prescription for different ones when I have my appointment.

If any of you are interested in what I got here is a link, they have awesome reviews if you want to check them out:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00115BJ30/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01

small world! we are from akron, ohio. i actually know the head coach at ashland, he is a family friend. many of my friends graduated from there.

i have been trying the samples she has given us. my friend used organic prenatals swears that is why her daughter is so big :thumbup:

& a double welcome to everyone else just joinin. I noticed I got a few more due-date buddies. YEEHAWWW!!! So excited to be in such an awesome group with yall!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies!

Can I join?!
From my calculations I am due on October 4th! Will have to wait for Tuesday to confirm at my first appointment :)

Hubby and I have been ttc since sept so we were over come with joy when we got a BFP!
So glad that there are soo many of us October mommy's :hugs:

Oh my gosh. WHAT A DAY! I spent it in the emergency of the Children's Hospital with my eldest child who has recurrent fevers. He needs to get his tonsils removed but there is a 3-6 month waiting list! Awesome.

I am exhausted so I will read all the posts in more depth tomorrow!

Welcome and CONGRATS! to all our new mommies! I am pretty sure I added everyone but if I missed you, I promise, it was not on purpose.

Thanks for thinking of me MrsMohr! I am sure I will be around more tomorrow. ;)

Oh my gosh. WHAT A DAY! I spent it in the emergency of the Children's Hospital with my eldest child who has recurrent fevers. He needs to get his tonsils removed but there is a 3-6 month waiting list! Awesome.

Welcome and CONGRATS! to all our new mommies! I am pretty sure I added everyone but if I missed you, I promise, it was not on purpose.

3-6 month wait??? oh my gosh. guess thats the downside to universal healthcare? i got strep throat a lot until I got my tonsils removed-he will be so much better off without them :)

Can I join? I am due on October 6th!! :)

hi ladies!

Please can you put me down for edd october 10th! :happydance:

Although may change after my scan. :haha:

bump buddy i've been missing you lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here! :happydance::haha:

woooo hooooo :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks:hugs: This weather has been absolutely beautiful, my husband and I moved down 4 years ago in October from Ohio. I will never get tired of never ever being cold or seeing snow that's for sure! Although I'm pretty sure I'm going to be one of the hottest pregnant girls ever come summer time!

Where in Florida do you live? I'm on the East coast about an hour from Orlando.

I'm an hour away from Orlando too lol, in Lakeland to be exact...where are you!!!![/QUOTE]

You are pretty close to me. I'm in Melbourne, near Cocoa Beach :hi:

Oh no...sounds like an awful day. Nothing like a day spent at the kids hospital. Hope he gets them removed sooner.

Welcome to all the new mummys to be...may it be a healthy and happy 9 months for us all.

Oh wow!! Poor little dude :( hope he's ok :hugs:
Oh and sorry for the random stranger hugs lol I just got my very first ever :bfp: this morning at 9dpo!!! :happydance::happydance::cloud9:We are so excited, me more than hubby as the line was faint (I've seen fainter in this forum so I know I'm not clutching at straws!) but he will get more excited when it's darker in a few days:thumbup: so I'm just in general so happy and just sharing the love :flower: hope I can join? I'm due (if it stick) around the 15th of October :cloud9:

I CAN'T SLEEP! It's 4 AM and I am wide awake but exhausted. Why? WHY!?!?! If I didn't already have two kids this wouldn't be a huge deal I'd just nap all afternoon but alas! I am totally screwed.

Welcome and CONGRATS! tx641, Greekylora and Mummabee!

Thanks for everyone's kind words about my son. It is really a challenge with him, he is autistic and has missed so much school so a lot of his social skills he acquired through intensive therapy are now falling back. He is also having a hard time talking properly and most of our family can't understand what he is saying anymore. I was in tears at the hospital. I insisted that his case should be placed in higher priority because not only is he losing weight and getting sick more often than most kids on the list (every other week and sometimes every week) but this will ultimately weigh on his long-term development and follow him for the rest of his life. It is so frustrating to see 4 and a half years of tireless work slip through your fingers and fade from your child's eyes. I love him so much, I don't want to lose him behind the cloud of autism again.

ohman...anybody else bogged down with hormones and fatigue? I've been having puberty-like mood-swings for at least a week or so now. I swear my b*tch mode kicks in at least once in the morning and in the late afternoon and it makes me want to go hide in a corner somewhere and cry lol. I remember being like this with my boy, but OHMAN!:haha: Trying to enjoy every second of the begining tho...but still part of me wants 9 weeks to come and SOON. snapped at bf yesterday for calling during an attempted nap "you made me open my eyes!!" and allllmost snapped when he was napping "i hope youre enjoying your freaking NAP!!" haha. :brat:

trying my super best to keep my crazy under control :haha:

o my gosh....I AM!!! MY dh keeps rolling his eyes and saying o great, are you gunna be this moody for the next 8 mnths?!! i cant help it, right now , no matter what he does, he is pissing me off. I feel bad, because he is so excited and works such long hours ( im lucky to be able to stay at home), and when he gets home he wants to cuddle and kiss, and even tried more...but i dont want to be touched right now, and it makes me angry when he tries. I know that I AM Being super crazy psycho, but im so nauseous and tired, and by the time he gets home, ive been alone with the two kids and done dinner, baths, put them to bed , and im tired.....sorry for the novel, i guess i needed a bit of a vent!!:wacko:

o no thats awful!! sending you hugs and prayers for your son that the way will be much shorter than that!! :hugs:

Oh wow!! Poor little dude :( hope he's ok :hugs:
Oh and sorry for the random stranger hugs lol I just got my very first ever :bfp: this morning at 9dpo!!! :happydance::happydance::cloud9:We are so excited, me more than hubby as the line was faint (I've seen fainter in this forum so I know I'm not clutching at straws!) but he will get more excited when it's darker in a few days:thumbup: so I'm just in general so happy and just sharing the love :flower: hope I can join? I'm due (if it stick) around the 15th of October :cloud9:

yay congrats!! Cant wait to hear in a few days about your line getting darker!! fingers x'd for you girl!! xx

I CAN'T SLEEP! It's 4 AM and I am wide awake but exhausted. Why? WHY!?!?! If I didn't already have two kids this wouldn't be a huge deal I'd just nap all afternoon but alas! I am totally screwed.

Thanks for everyone's kind words about my son. It is really a challenge with him, he is autistic and has missed so much school so a lot of his social skills he acquired through intensive therapy are now falling back. He is also having a hard time talking properly and most of our family can't understand what he is saying anymore. I was in tears at the hospital. I insisted that his case should be placed in higher priority because not only is he losing weight and getting sick more often than most kids on the list (every other week and sometimes every week) but this will ultimately weigh on his long-term development and follow him for the rest of his life. It is so frustrating to see 4 and a half years of tireless work slip through your fingers and fade from your child's eyes. I love him so much, I don't want to lose him behind the cloud of autism again.

Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry that you and your son have to go thru this right now, because of the disorganization of the medical system. Your son should definatly have his case listed as a top priority, this could affect him longterm. iS THere a board at the hospital that you could appeal to? Is it by chance the same hospital that your son has any other dr;s in that could perhaps list the case as urgent?
Before I stopped working to go back to school and get my masters, I taught IBM and speech therapy to children with autism for 7 years. I understand the urgency that you are being faced with. Chin up mama, and dont stop fighting! :hugs:

Does it feel real to you ladies yet...my son is only 10 months and we assumed it wud take a few month of ttc but nope first time and im here....dont think it actually sunk in im preg again...

Hope ur all doing well and the joys of early pregnancy are easy on us all...so hoping the ms doesnt hit this time. x

ohman...anybody else bogged down with hormones and fatigue? I've been having puberty-like mood-swings for at least a week or so now. I swear my b*tch mode kicks in at least once in the morning and in the late afternoon and it makes me want to go hide in a corner somewhere and cry lol. I remember being like this with my boy, but OHMAN!:haha: Trying to enjoy every second of the begining tho...but still part of me wants 9 weeks to come and SOON. snapped at bf yesterday for calling during an attempted nap "you made me open my eyes!!" and allllmost snapped when he was napping "i hope youre enjoying your freaking NAP!!" haha. :brat:

trying my super best to keep my crazy under control :haha:

that totally just cracked me up "you made me open my eyes" hahahahaha! I have vowed to try to be the nicest pregnant girl ever, so far no mood swings etc. I'm worse than I am right now when I'm PMS-ing. We shall see how it goes though!

OMG hahahahaha well that's GREAT that it's not your wedding then, I was thinking that you would need an award if you pulled that one off!

Yeah mine is a 7 week scan, it's the standard over here in the US. It's ABSOLUTELY horrible waiting...and not worrying just flies right out the window as soon as you get that BFP!

I found out on Sunday at 11dpo, I have taken 3 first response who's positive lines are darker than the control, and two positive digitalis. That was good enough for me. AF was due yesterday and I'm happy to say she didn't rear her bloody head...pun intended lol!

I'm considering a private scan at around 8 weeks - far too impatient to wait 12 weeks! There is a place in Reading near where I live that charges about £75. I've stopped testing, temping, charting and everything TTC related now! Pregnancy symptom spotting is time consuming enough for me!

hey mamas, just found out yesterday that we are pregnant! went to the dr today, 5 weeks along. due date oct. 2nd in case anybody wants to add it to the main page. :) we have a fairytale story. we have been trying for the past 2 1/2 years to conceive using both IUIs & IVF treatments. currently we have been matched to a lovely family & have a (hopeful) baby due july through adoption. and now we biologically have a baby due in oct.!! we are so excited!! it just so happens that all of my friends are not currently pregnant so i thought i might hope on board this group. congrats to all of you!! how is everybody feeling?

I just saw you're post. Big congrats to you!!!! Are you in Florida with me!!!

thanks!! congrats to you too!! :cloud9: this weather has been great right?

Where in Ohio? That is where we are from too!! We have been in the sunshine state for 5 years. I love the sunshine but I really miss the season change. The beach is pretty priceless though. How have you been feeling? I have slight cramps and twinges, Dr. said it is my uterus expanding. They did an ultra sound yesterday and saw a beautiful sac! No yolk yet, they think it is too early and I am scheduled to go in next Friday to get another.

To all the lovely ladies, what prenatal vitamins are you on? Dr. gave me about a million samples and said not to waste any and when I am done to come back & get more or that she will write a prescription. Also, has anybody attempted some exercise? I am a Yogi but wary about going back because it can be intense at times. Have a great Thursdays!:flower:

We are from Ashland Ohio, you know in the middle of nowhere lol...it's considered mid-central Ohio! I meet more people down here from Ohio than anyone else it's awesome :) I miss fall but that's it!!!!

I've been on prenatals for over a month now, I've been taking the centrum prenatals. I ordered some online though and they should be delivered in a few days. I'm wondering if I will get a prescription for different ones when I have my appointment.

If any of you are interested in what I got here is a link, they have awesome reviews if you want to check them out:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00115BJ30/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01

small world! we are from akron, ohio. i actually know the head coach at ashland, he is a family friend. many of my friends graduated from there.

i have been trying the samples she has given us. my friend used organic prenatals swears that is why her daughter is so big :thumbup:

It really is! I honestly think that us Ohioans get fed up with the crappy weather and are like " screw this, I'm moving to Florida" that's what we did! It's freezing here today though :growlmad:

I didn't really go out of my way to find organic vitamins, they just had the best reviews. I'm a huge review person...I research most things before I buy if I'm buying them the first time and I'm always happy with what I get :) I like the fact that everyone says they don't hurt your stomach.

3-6 month wait...wow...that's just awful I hope you little guy makes it through alright :hugs: That's why I didn't want us to get universal healthcare in the US. While it will be super nice to have your healthcare covered, the wait to get things taken care of is so long :(

hi ladies!

Please can you put me down for edd october 10th! :happydance:

Although may change after my scan. :haha:

bump buddy i've been missing you lol!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here! :happydance::haha:

woooo hooooo :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Where in Florida do you live? I'm on the East coast about an hour from Orlando.

I'm an hour away from Orlando too lol, in Lakeland to be exact...where are you!!!!

You are pretty close to me. I'm in Melbourne, near Cocoa Beach :hi:[/QUOTE]

Maze: I'm right there with you on the can't sleep, up at 5:30 again this morning :dohh:

Does it feel real to you ladies yet...my son is only 10 months and we assumed it wud take a few month of ttc but nope first time and im here....dont think it actually sunk in im preg again...

Hope ur all doing well and the joys of early pregnancy are easy on us all...so hoping the ms doesnt hit this time. x

It doesn't feel real to us yet, this is our first pregnancy and we got our bfp on our 2nd cycle so feel very lucky - feels almost too good to be true! We've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon so may start sinking in then.

Have you have any symptoms yet? X

Hi all, can I join please? Been having positive tests since Tuesday but were very faint. Got one I'm happy to call BFP today :D

My due date is 13th October. I was actually meant to have an October baby last year too, she was due on the 23rd but came at the end of September. Feels like I'm repeating 2012 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->