• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Hi all, can I join please? Been having positive tests since Tuesday but were very faint. Got one I'm happy to call BFP today :D

My due date is 13th October. I was actually meant to have an October baby last year too, she was due on the 23rd but came at the end of September. Feels like I'm repeating 2012 :haha:

Congratulations!!

Does it feel real to you ladies yet...my son is only 10 months and we assumed it wud take a few month of ttc but nope first time and im here....dont think it actually sunk in im preg again...

Hope ur all doing well and the joys of early pregnancy are easy on us all...so hoping the ms doesnt hit this time. x

It doesn't feel real to us yet, this is our first pregnancy and we got our bfp on our 2nd cycle so feel very lucky - feels almost too good to be true! We've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon so may start sinking in then.

Have you have any symptoms yet? X

Same here, we were only TTC for two cycles as well. I know what you mean about feeling too good to be true. I didn't think I was pregnant at all this cycle and by chance I took a test at 11dpo and got a really dark bfp :happydance: I have to wait until the 20th for my scan....19 more days to go!

Hi all, can I join please? Been having positive tests since Tuesday but were very faint. Got one I'm happy to call BFP today :D

My due date is 13th October. I was actually meant to have an October baby last year too, she was due on the 23rd but came at the end of September. Feels like I'm repeating 2012 :haha:
Congrats on your BFP :happydance::happydance: welcome to October Pumpkins! I'm sure Maze will add you as soon as she gets here today :hugs:

and PS: to any new BFP-ers that I missed congrats as well!

oh yeah and btw, I'm tired of my tickers showing poppy seeds and balls of cells...I want something that looks like a baby haha! Patients are NOT my strong suit!

Please can I join?

Just got my BFP today after 22 month TTC with one blocked tube. This will be our first child. My due date is about 6th Oct 2013

xxx

Thanks. Im over the moon and cant actually believe it!!
Havent even told hubby yet xxx

Does it feel real to you ladies yet...my son is only 10 months and we assumed it wud take a few month of ttc but nope first time and im here....dont think it actually sunk in im preg again...

Hope ur all doing well and the joys of early pregnancy are easy on us all...so hoping the ms doesnt hit this time. x

It doesn't feel real to us yet, this is our first pregnancy and we got our bfp on our 2nd cycle so feel very lucky - feels almost too good to be true! We've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon so may start sinking in then.

Have you have any symptoms yet? X

so far just cramps n back ache since the big O. But ther sooo much more to come i know...

oh yeah and btw, I'm tired of my tickers showing poppy seeds and balls of cells...I want something that looks like a baby haha! Patients are NOT my strong suit!

Me too!! What's next apple seed?? I prefer apple seed! :) when do we get that?? :)

Nope I'm in complete shock :dohh: My youngest is 8 months and eldest is 2 in a couple of weeks and to say my head is spinning is an understatement! :rofl: :wacko:

CONGRATS!! such awesome news! i can relate, dh & i have been trying for a little over 2 years, with ivf & iuis and BOOM! it happened all on its own. congrats again and welcome!

Hi ya!

I found out yesterday i am expecting! Very excited and even more excited to find this thread!
Could you add me pleeeeease:blush:

My due date is the 12th October:happydance:

Hey y'all! My due date is October 4th :) I still don't feel pregnant... aside from the bloating, hunger, moodiness, and cramping :D

Hello everyone. Can I join you all? I am over the moon I got my bfp on the 28 and I am due October 8. I had a Miracle in 2012 after trying for about 3 years and had mc. Now I was about to go for IVF in February and have been blessed one more time this month. yayyy!

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the group!

Welcome welcome welcome, and big congrats! Wow! We have so many lovely ladies already and as far as due dates go we're only halfway through the month! We're certainly going to gave a big crew!

Thanks for all the well-wishes! I was feeling very emotional last night but I know I'll find a way to get through it and hopefully get my son into surgery earlier. Also, thanks for the suggestions Lindss! I am definitely going to look into that.

So glad everyone is still (relatively) feeling well! Next week (or two) is when things will start getting iffy and we maybe seeing a little less of this :happydance: and a little more of this :wacko: Hopefully we won't all be morning sickness bound.

Hi ladies!

Can I join?!
From my calculations I am due on October 4th! Will have to wait for Tuesday to confirm at my first appointment :)

Hubby and I have been ttc since sept so we were over come with joy when we got a BFP!
So glad that there are soo many of us October mommy's :hugs:

BUMP BUDDY! Congratulations!

Hi ya!

I found out yesterday i am expecting! Very excited and even more excited to find this thread!
Could you add me pleeeeease:blush:

My due date is the 12th October:happydance:

LAUSIE!!! I knew you were preggers this mornth! All the signs were there! Good to see you again here :hugs:

Welcome welcome welcome, and big congrats! Wow! We have so many lovely ladies already and as far as due dates go we're only halfway through the month! We're certainly going to gave a big crew!

Thanks for all the well-wishes! I was feeling very emotional last night but I know I'll find a way to get through it and hopefully get my son into surgery earlier. Also, thanks for the suggestions Lindss! I am definitely going to look into that.

So glad everyone is still (relatively) feeling well! Next week (or two) is when things will start getting iffy and we maybe seeing a little less of this :happydance: and a little more of this :wacko: Hopefully we won't all be morning sickness bound.

Glad you feeling a bit better about it all......no wonder you were emotional hun but fingers crossed surgery will be sooner than you think!!

It really is going to be a big month I feel! I don't feel any symptoms yet maybe apart from being tired! Feel like if I didn't keep peeing on sticks I would believe I was pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->