• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Congrats to all the new comers I am getting so excited a out going through this all with you..... Xx

ohman...anybody else bogged down with hormones and fatigue? I've been having puberty-like mood-swings for at least a week or so now. I swear my b*tch mode kicks in at least once in the morning and in the late afternoon and it makes me want to go hide in a corner somewhere and cry lol. I remember being like this with my boy, but OHMAN!:haha: Trying to enjoy every second of the begining tho...but still part of me wants 9 weeks to come and SOON. snapped at bf yesterday for calling during an attempted nap "you made me open my eyes!!" and allllmost snapped when he was napping "i hope youre enjoying your freaking NAP!!" haha. :brat:

trying my super best to keep my crazy under control :haha:

o my gosh....I AM!!! MY dh keeps rolling his eyes and saying o great, are you gunna be this moody for the next 8 mnths?!! i cant help it, right now , no matter what he does, he is pissing me off. I feel bad, because he is so excited and works such long hours ( im lucky to be able to stay at home), and when he gets home he wants to cuddle and kiss, and even tried more...but i dont want to be touched right now, and it makes me angry when he tries. I know that I AM Being super crazy psycho, but im so nauseous and tired, and by the time he gets home, ive been alone with the two kids and done dinner, baths, put them to bed , and im tired.....sorry for the novel, i guess i needed a bit of a vent!!:wacko:

Oh man I'm right there with you guys. This morning I got so frustrated because I needed DH to move his truck so I could take kiddos to school, so while he was taking a shower I went in there and told him "need you to move your truck" and he was like "ok, but do I have pants and underwear? are they on the bed?", "can you get them for me?" I know is no big deal but it just irked me so much that he knew I was in a hurry and he was still asking me to do more things!!! I also stay at home with a 6 year old daughter and 4 year old son,so I know what you mean about being tired by the time DH gets home.

I'm also very cranky that I can't sleep during the day and thats all I want to do:growlmad: I hate feeling so bitchy but at least I know that these hormonal rages means that the baby is busy doing is thing.

I'm hoping that lunch with best friend might make me feel better. And I hope the headaches go away!!!

Oh my gosh. WHAT A DAY! I spent it in the emergency of the Children's Hospital with my eldest child who has recurrent fevers. He needs to get his tonsils removed but there is a 3-6 month waiting list! Awesome.

I am exhausted so I will read all the posts in more depth tomorrow!

Welcome and CONGRATS! to all our new mommies! I am pretty sure I added everyone but if I missed you, I promise, it was not on purpose.

Thanks for thinking of me MrsMohr! I am sure I will be around more tomorrow. ;)

I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this MAZE, but just try to keep calm and come here to vent!!!

Congrats to all of the new ladies that have joined!!

So how many dpo was everybody when you got your BFP and how dark was your test line? Mine was 11dpo and my test line was pretty dark compared to what I see on the BFP announcements thread!

I was 13 DPO and the line was light but not a squinter, it didn't get as dark as the control line until 18 DPO.

Also, look at mah signature BLING. Oh yeah. Strutting proud.

Firstly congratulations to all the new girls with your wonderful BFPS. Its going to be a big crew indeed by the end of the month.

Maze - so sorry to hear about everything with your son. We just had a couple of challenging years with our son but we have come out the other side. I can imagine it being so disheartening seeing all your very hard work going to waste. I am sure you will be a wonderful advocate for your son and he will get seen sooner.

Mrs Mohr - I dont know how many days exactly i am DPO as I try not to follow it too closely, i used to do opks and temping and it just did my head in so i stopped and took a relaxed approach. I know that I am about 4w4d or 4w5d pregnant...not doing a ticker as i am too superstitious. My BFP line was just as dark as the control line so I am very happy with that. Trying to resist the urge to POAS again but i usually torture myself with that one so not doing it this time.

Hope you all have a good Friday. What are you guys doing this weekend?

MAze - your signature bling is great. Could you share the link so we can all attach it to our pages if we want to.

Cheers

Definitely!

https://i1057.photobucket.com/album...6030f23332e5048a0709df606-out_zpsf8449f51.gif <- Lil' Pumpkins Bling Banner

Just use the image insert option for those of you who aren't sure about coding. :)

I will add it to the first page too so it is easier for new mommies to find.

So how many dpo was everybody when you got your BFP and how dark was your test line? Mine was 11dpo and my test line was pretty dark compared to what I see on the BFP announcements thread!

I was 14DPO and the line wasn't too dark but it was definitely there.

I never took another one, should I?? I also never got my period which NEVER happens.

I never took another one, should I?? I also never got my period which NEVER happens.

NO you do not need to take another...a lot of women keep taking them to look for line progression as an indicator as pregnancy progression. Other ladies like to do digitals once a week for 3-4 weeks to make sure that the HCG is getting stronger.

whatever works for everyone...i used to test like a maniac and worry myself silly that a line was not as strong as the last, so now i do 1 and as long as i dont start bleeding all is ok.

NO you do not need to take another...a lot of women keep taking them to look for line progression as an indicator as pregnancy progression. Other ladies like to do digitals once a week for 3-4 weeks to make sure that the HCG is getting stronger.

whatever works for everyone...i used to test like a maniac and worry myself silly that a line was not as strong as the last, so now i do 1 and as long as i dont start bleeding all is ok.

Okay thanks! I just figured the same as you, as long as I'm not bleeding all is okay (i hope)

I like to retest after a few days, as long as it's darker on the next test, I'll stop. So yeah planning to do a FRER on Sunday seeing as that's 14DPO. Today's line was visibly there but not enough for me to stop testing :haha:

I am definitely guilty of testing until the line is dark. BUT! One day, it was 16dpo the line was suddenly barely there! I cried all day convinced I was going to MC. The next morning the line came back, so you never know what kind of unfounded concern you might get as a result.

i think but dont quote that hpts only can pick up a certain amount of hgc...so once your certain weeks preg they no longer work....say if you tested when you were 8/9 weeks i doubt it would work or would at least be feinter...

again dont quote but been told by a few ppl that...

Yeah I heard that too, something about the hook effect? Mind you with DD last year I tested once a week until I was like 7 weeks (not forgetting one every day from 7DPO to 16DPO). I went a little overboard :blush:

Hey guys I did my first test at 13 dpo and that was a clear blue digi and it said "pregnant 2-3" so I was happy with that! I might do my last test in my drawer which is a frer tomorrow 16dpo to hopefully get a dark line! I think it is so personal with testing I wish I didn't have so much of an urge to test!! :-/

I tested about 9 times from Friday to Sunday last weekend but not doing anymore. I'm trying to be relaxed with this pregnancy and take one day at a time.

Ok, you guys all made me feel better. I got my BFP at 10 DPO and I've been periodically testing since then. The lines keep getting darker and I feel great, so maybe I'll stop now. I've also had my beta test done 3 times.
Jan 21 - 14
Jan 22 - 20
Jan 28 - 463
Based on lines getting darker and numbers getting higher, I think it's time for me to cool it. That said, I still have 4 tests sitting in my drawer at work...

We are all crazy. I stopped at one otherwise i drive myself nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->