Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Yes I was in that thread too - I thought I recognised your profile picture! Love the name Elijah by the way, how do you pronounce Mattea? This is my first pregnancy, going by my LMP I'm due 8th Oct but we'll see how that goes! I'm feeling tiptop at the moment, felt pretty rough last weekend (the day before my BFP) though.

Thats great that you are feeling good now!! My appetite is crazy, well actually, I actually just feel so sick to my stomach unless I am eating or have just eaten, so weird....the way that you pronounce Mattea is MATAIYA...I trhought it was so different and pretty when we came across it last pregnancy.
You have one other child righht?

I am feeling pretty sick to my stomach this morning myself, though haven't actually thrown up as of yet. I noticed you're from Ontario as well, that's exciting! Three ladies from Ontario on here.

Thats great that you are feeling good now!! My appetite is crazy, well actually, I actually just feel so sick to my stomach unless I am eating or have just eaten, so weird....the way that you pronounce Mattea is MATAIYA...I trhought it was so different and pretty when we came across it last pregnancy.
You have one other child righht?

Lovely name - very pretty :flower:

Nope, this will be our first... :happydance:

Girls I've set my tickets to my last period but I know I oved on the 18 so should I adjust them or wait till my scan? What do you think?

I'm totally an emotional mess today and have back ache but no bloating as of yet! It will come tho I'm sure!

Good Morning Ladies. I've been lurking for the last 3 days ever since I got the faintest glimpse of a 2nd line on my test. The line has been darker every day so it looks like its safe to say I'm pregnant! :happydance:

Based off various calculators it looks like I'm due on 10/10. This will be our first. We had a miscarriage a few months back that left us heartbroken so we're being extra tentative on this and not telling anyone until probably after 12 weeks. (Learned the hard way how hard it is to tell family and friends you're no longer expecting)

Soooo ...You ladies are the only ones I'll be able to talk to about this for awhile. Looking forward to sharing and getting to know you all.

I'm hoping this one is a sticky bean!

MommaCC - Whatever is most motivating to you, I'd think. I guess I would probably change my ticker just so I'd be able to wake up and see where I likely am every day and then if my scan shows the baby a bit further along it is a happy surprise to put it up a few days rather than having to back track.

Good Morning Ladies. I've been lurking for the last 3 days ever since I got the faintest glimpse of a 2nd line on my test. The line has been darker every day so it looks like its safe to say I'm pregnant! :happydance:

Based off various calculators it looks like I'm due on 10/10. This will be our first. We had a miscarriage a few months back that left us heartbroken so we're being extra tentative on this and not telling anyone until probably after 12 weeks. (Learned the hard way how hard it is to tell family and friends you're no longer expecting)

Soooo ...You ladies are the only ones I'll be able to talk to about this for awhile. Looking forward to sharing and getting to know you all.

Congrats!!! You are all added. You will find a lot of ladies on here (myself included in late November) have experience with losses and are all very sympathetic to the worries you will likely have over the next couple of weeks. So don't feel you have to hold any of them back! We're here to give support to each other. :hugs:

PS: I'm super bummed, I haven't seen hide nor hair of my bump buddy since she said she would be my bump buddy :( Can you have more than one bump buddy lol?

You can have as many bump buddies as you want.

Hello ladies!! How is everyone doing today?? I woke up a little nauseous and with a headache, but that has been the norm for the last week. Having lots of back cramps, not like a backache more cramping like when AF is coming, I'm also having what I can only describe as braxton hicks, I read you get them all throughout pregnancy and I guess since this is my fourth pregnancy I know what they feel like, they are not strong or anything but something is definitely going on in there today, growth spurt maybe?? It makes me smile thinking that it is the baby getting bigger. At the same time the back pain has me a little worried, that is how my mc started, but it was more like an actual backache not cramping, like I felt I needed to lay down or like I hurt my back. Boobs are still pretty sore, libido is up but my bloating and gassiness don't make me too sex hahaha!!!

I had my first baby dream. Baby was so cute but oddly enough the gender wasn't specific.

Momma CC - I would probably adjust at scan date although you might find that they put you back and then forward again at your second scan when they can measure better.

I am a few months out of my last loss too so very tentative about the whole thing too, trying not to get ahead of myself.

I wont be telling anyone till i am 12 weeks.

Sorry for spamming the thread, have an appointment with my MW on Tuesday and will be asking for a dating scan for approximately 7w.

Hey there!! I just found out yesterday but I have just bought some more tests to try again today!! Congrats!! Looks like we are due on the same day, the calculators are putting me at 10th Oct too!! I know what you mean about telling people and I am really sorry for your previous loss......we have told our parents and I have told my sis but no one else until 12 weeks which right now seems like 12 years away!! Are you still testing or you going to stop now?

Welcome! I know how scary it is to let yourself be happy and relaxed after such a devastating loss. I lost my little girl at 26 weeks almost 8 years ago and I have to say, I'm such a wreck, that I haven't even told my parents yet!
It's so hard to take those things back...

Fingers crossed for all of us that we have sticky beans and a great 9 months ahead of us!

Just wondering if any of you ladies have been experiencing really bad cramping at all? Since about 6 DPO, I've felt like AF was coming. Low abdo cramps, lower back pain. I didn't have this the first time, so I'm just wondering if anyone else feel like AF is haunting them? :haha:

Does seem like a busy month!! I have just worked our that I have a wedding 8 days after my due date!! My my it wi be fun shopping for that dress!! ;-/

How is everyone feeling? I text my doctor today (she a family friend) and she said to come in when I'm about 6 weeks so I guess I just wait!

Oh wow, well let's hope the little pumpkin isn't born late lol! I think that's going to be the most complicated wedding dress shopping event ever. You will have to pick the dress while you are preggers right...which means you will be a completely different size after you deliver!

Where are you located? I have to wait until 7 weeks, my appointment is on the 20th! 20 more nerve racking days to go, it can't come soon enough!

No no not "my" wedding just "a" wedding!! Hehe!! Not half as dramatic as that, phew that would be stressful !!

No my 6 week app is only he first time the doctor even wants to see me!! I think we don't get an app to have a scan till 12 weeks!! Is your 7week one a scan?? I know I will be going crazy to have a scan before 12 weeks I wi have to see how much it is to get a private one?!?! It's so hard to wait and not worry isn't it?

OMG hahahahaha well that's GREAT that it's not your wedding then, I was thinking that you would need an award if you pulled that one off!

Yeah mine is a 7 week scan, it's the standard over here in the US. It's ABSOLUTELY horrible waiting...and not worrying just flies right out the window as soon as you get that BFP!

When did you find out? Are you still taking preg tests??

I found out on Sunday at 11dpo, I have taken 3 first response who's positive lines are darker than the control, and two positive digitalis. That was good enough for me. AF was due yesterday and I'm happy to say she didn't rear her bloody head...pun intended lol!

Does seem like a busy month!! I have just worked our that I have a wedding 8 days after my due date!! My my it wi be fun shopping for that dress!! ;-/

How is everyone feeling? I text my doctor today (she a family friend) and she said to come in when I'm about 6 weeks so I guess I just wait!

Oh wow, well let's hope the little pumpkin isn't born late lol! I think that's going to be the most complicated wedding dress shopping event ever. You will have to pick the dress while you are preggers right...which means you will be a completely different size after you deliver!

Where are you located? I have to wait until 7 weeks, my appointment is on the 20th! 20 more nerve racking days to go, it can't come soon enough!

No no not "my" wedding just "a" wedding!! Hehe!! Not half as dramatic as that, phew that would be stressful !!

No my 6 week app is only he first time the doctor even wants to see me!! I think we don't get an app to have a scan till 12 weeks!! Is your 7week one a scan?? I know I will be going crazy to have a scan before 12 weeks I wi have to see how much it is to get a private one?!?! It's so hard to wait and not worry isn't it?

When did you find out? Are you still taking preg tests??

I'm considering a private scan at around 8 weeks - far too impatient to wait 12 weeks! There is a place in Reading near where I live that charges about £75. I've stopped testing, temping, charting and everything TTC related now! Pregnancy symptom spotting is time consuming enough for me!

hey mamas, just found out yesterday that we are pregnant! went to the dr today, 5 weeks along. due date oct. 2nd in case anybody wants to add it to the main page. :) we have a fairytale story. we have been trying for the past 2 1/2 years to conceive using both IUIs & IVF treatments. currently we have been matched to a lovely family & have a (hopeful) baby due july through adoption. and now we biologically have a baby due in oct.!! we are so excited!! it just so happens that all of my friends are not currently pregnant so i thought i might hope on board this group. congrats to all of you!! how is everybody feeling?

I just saw you're post. Big congrats to you!!!! Are you in Florida with me!!!

thanks!! congrats to you too!! :cloud9: this weather has been great right?

Thanks:hugs: This weather has been absolutely beautiful, my husband and I moved down 4 years ago in October from Ohio. I will never get tired of never ever being cold or seeing snow that's for sure! Although I'm pretty sure I'm going to be one of the hottest pregnant girls ever come summer time!

Where in Ohio? That is where we are from too!! We have been in the sunshine state for 5 years. I love the sunshine but I really miss the season change. The beach is pretty priceless though. How have you been feeling? I have slight cramps and twinges, Dr. said it is my uterus expanding. They did an ultra sound yesterday and saw a beautiful sac! No yolk yet, they think it is too early and I am scheduled to go in next Friday to get another.

To all the lovely ladies, what prenatal vitamins are you on? Dr. gave me about a million samples and said not to waste any and when I am done to come back & get more or that she will write a prescription. Also, has anybody attempted some exercise? I am a Yogi but wary about going back because it can be intense at times. Have a great Thursdays!:flower:

We are from Ashland Ohio, you know in the middle of nowhere lol...it's considered mid-central Ohio! I meet more people down here from Ohio than anyone else it's awesome :) I miss fall but that's it!!!!

I've been on prenatals for over a month now, I've been taking the centrum prenatals. I ordered some online though and they should be delivered in a few days. I'm wondering if I will get a prescription for different ones when I have my appointment.

If any of you are interested in what I got here is a link, they have awesome reviews if you want to check them out:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00115BJ30/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01

I tried the centrum pre natals with both previous pregnancies and they were too hard on my tummy. I am just taking folic acid and have been taking that for almost a year.

Just wondering if any of you ladies have been experiencing really bad cramping at all? Since about 6 DPO, I've felt like AF was coming. Low abdo cramps, lower back pain. I didn't have this the first time, so I'm just wondering if anyone else feel like AF is haunting them? :haha:[/QUOTE

Yep. I had this for a few days. They've gone now tho to be replaced with other twinges. Spoke to midwife today. She said everyone she speaks to has these cramps so it's normal.

Can i ask a question coz i've been really concerned today. I've been having achey shoulders, googled eptopic coz i'm paranoid about this and i don't think this is the pain i'm having but can't be certain. I also had a tiny bit of spotting.

Anyone else had achey shoulders or spotting? Midwife said get tested for uti and do a thrush pessary to rule those out in terms of the spotting, but i forgot to ask about shoulders.

I'm so scared something is going to go wrong. On a happy note tho booked for an early scan today at 8 weeks and midwife said she'll send me from 6 weeks if there is any concern about anything.

Went to the dr yesterday due to previous early mc. Dr's test was positive as well. Got my first lot of bloodwork done this morning, then again sat and mon to make sure rising appropriately. Right now have sore boobs, on and off light cramping, and some nausea. Hope this little bean sticks

have my first appt next thursday!!

kind of nervous today---

got more tests today from DG and they don't seem quite as dark. =/ =/ better go get a digital haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->