Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Everyone thinks I'm not drinking today due to breastfeeding ;) I used the excuse "Oh I dont have any frozen breastmilk and she cant sleep without it." I still haven't announced my pregnancy :) (or let it slip)

Hi guys, hope you are all doing well! Sorry I've been Mia but dh and I took kids away for march break....looking forward to going home tomorrow and having a few says rest.....with the kids back at school!! Lol! Xx

Well Ladies, I'm out. I was so happy to be in my 12th week, but alas, nothing is guaranteed. I lost the baby this morning after spending the most excruciating hours of my life in the ER. This m/c made my previous labour and delivery look like a vacation.

I really thought this was my turn in life, but there are clearly other plans for me.

Wishing you all a H&H 9 months!

Well Ladies, I'm out. I was so happy to be in my 12th week, but alas, nothing is guaranteed. I lost the baby this morning after spending the most excruciating hours of my life in the ER. This m/c made my previous labour and delivery look like a vacation.

I really thought this was my turn in life, but there are clearly other plans for me.

I'm so sorry :hugs: I wish there were words to make you feel better, but I know there aren't..sending you lots of love :hugs:

Erin I'm so so sorry. We're all here if you need to talk. I hope you are as okay as you possibly can be. I know there are no words that will make this any easier but I hope you get there hun. Take it easy and take time to grieve. Sending you lots of :hugs:

Oh ErinDancey, I'm so sorry! :hugs:

Oh Erin I'm so sorry you are going through this. I hate to hear it. My thoughts are with you.

Oh no Erin! I know there have been so many ups and downs for you... I really wish it could have ended differently. I'll be thinking of you.

Oh no honey. :cry:
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I know that there is nothing I can say to make it right or okay, but I hope that you can heal soon and that your next bean will be sticky. We'll miss you and we'll always be here for you. :hugs:

So sorry for your loss ErinDancey. I know pretty well that there are no words to console you, as I also lost my baby last week. I hope it will get better with time for us both...

ErinDancey so sorry to hear about your loss. It's never going to be easy but to have got so far on is so awful for you. Sending you lots of hugs xx

ErinDancey and Ece77 so so sorry for your losses! How awful to MC, but especially to make it so far and think you're in the clear. :hugs: :hugs:

Erin so sorry to hear your news..I know there are no words right now that can console you. Thinking of you.

O Erin and ecc, I am so sorry for your losses.....words can't express the sadness I feel for both of you xxxx

So sad for you losses. No words can comfort as much as time will.

:hugs:ErinDancey I am so sorry for your loss! You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you didn't have to go through this.

I missed your post ECC. I am vety sorry to also read your news. Its happened to to many ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->