• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I am the same, tested this morning expecting a darker line but it was the same, visible but as dark as the control line.....will test again tomorrow! Lol!

I tested yesterday, 12dpo and got a pink line not overly faint or dark.

Loving the pumpkin bling!!!

Hello all, missed an evening and have loads to catch up on!

I'm still testing, it's a bit pointless as lines are so dark they don't seem to get any darker but I just like to POAS!

ohman...anybody else bogged down with hormones and fatigue? I've been having puberty-like mood-swings for at least a week or so now. I swear my b*tch mode kicks in at least once in the morning and in the late afternoon and it makes me want to go hide in a corner somewhere and cry lol. I remember being like this with my boy, but OHMAN!:haha: Trying to enjoy every second of the begining tho...but still part of me wants 9 weeks to come and SOON. snapped at bf yesterday for calling during an attempted nap "you made me open my eyes!!" and allllmost snapped when he was napping "i hope youre enjoying your freaking NAP!!" haha. :brat:

trying my super best to keep my crazy under control :haha:

o my gosh....I AM!!! MY dh keeps rolling his eyes and saying o great, are you gunna be this moody for the next 8 mnths?!! i cant help it, right now , no matter what he does, he is pissing me off. I feel bad, because he is so excited and works such long hours ( im lucky to be able to stay at home), and when he gets home he wants to cuddle and kiss, and even tried more...but i dont want to be touched right now, and it makes me angry when he tries. I know that I AM Being super crazy psycho, but im so nauseous and tired, and by the time he gets home, ive been alone with the two kids and done dinner, baths, put them to bed , and im tired.....sorry for the novel, i guess i needed a bit of a vent!!:wacko:

Oh man I'm right there with you guys. This morning I got so frustrated because I needed DH to move his truck so I could take kiddos to school, so while he was taking a shower I went in there and told him "need you to move your truck" and he was like "ok, but do I have pants and underwear? are they on the bed?", "can you get them for me?" I know is no big deal but it just irked me so much that he knew I was in a hurry and he was still asking me to do more things!!! I also stay at home with a 6 year old daughter and 4 year old son,so I know what you mean about being tired by the time DH gets home.

I'm also very cranky that I can't sleep during the day and thats all I want to do:growlmad: I hate feeling so bitchy but at least I know that these hormonal rages means that the baby is busy doing is thing.

I'm hoping that lunch with best friend might make me feel better. And I hope the headaches go away!!!

So nice to know I'm not going through this alone! Our kids are exactly the same age! Its funny how diff it is being pregnant for the third time with two kids! Has ms kicked in for you yet?

I was 13 DPO and the line was light but not a squinter, it didn't get as dark as the control line until 18 DPO.

Also, look at mah signature BLING. Oh yeah. Strutting proud.

I LOVE signature BLING, I want one lol!

Oh wow I just realized how much stuff I skipped over before posting about the signature bling lol!

Thanks for sharing, I was just wondering how far into the cycle everyone found out! I took one first response at 11dpo at like 11am or something and then like five hours later I did a digital just in case. I did another first response at 12dpo, the line was definitely darker. Then I think the day after that another digital just in case.

I am ashamed to admit that I was at the dollar store yesterday and bought 5 of their $1 tests. I'm going to test once a week until my appointment...I don't know why but I like to see the line getting darker and darker. Maybe it will keep my brain busy until my scan!

Oh wow I just realized how much stuff I skipped over before posting about the signature bling lol!

Thanks for sharing, I was just wondering how far into the cycle everyone found out! I took one first response at 11dpo at like 11am or something and then like five hours later I did a digital just in case. I did another first response at 12dpo, the line was definitely darker. Then I think the day after that another digital just in case.

I am ashamed to admit that I was at the dollar store yesterday and bought 5 of their $1 tests. I'm going to test once a week until my appointment...I don't know why but I like to see the line getting darker and darker. Maybe it will keep my brain busy until my scan!

i started at 9dpo (coz im crazy) but didnt get a bfp until yesterday so like 18dpo (but i do have longer cycles.)

I bought 5 tests from Dollar tree. But! I don't know that I would take a test 5 weeks from now. Too much pregnancy hormone confuses the test and tends to make them go lighter.

Lol! I was at the dollar store this M and I bought four tests too! Omg I CNT believe I just admitted that!! I did one of them and its sooooo dark! MDe me feel so relieved, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy lady out there lol

The best part is the feeling of dumping all those boxes on the checkout counter. I am SURE it happens all the time but it is hard not to feel like the cashier is giving you a 'look' with her internal monologue.

By the way is anyone else being harassed by that Hotel Transylvania ad? I want to kill it with fire at this point. Especially if it pops up and suddenly I can't type.

The best part is the feeling of dumping all those boxed on the checkout counter. I am SURE it happens all the time but it is hard not to feel like the cashier is giving you a 'look' with her internal monologue.

By the way is anyone else being harassed by that Hotel Transylvania ad? I want to kill it with fire at this point. Especially if it pops up and suddenly I can't type.

I bought a million dollar store ones and I'm still taking them. But I don't think it's doing me any good. Some are dark, some are light. I'm sure it's just a quality thing, so I think I need to STOP!

Yes I have the ad too, its a bit of a pain.

I bought some tests from dollar tree in my 2nd last pregnancy with my daughter, and they never worked.

I bought 5 tests from Dollar tree. But! I don't know that I would take a test 5 weeks from now. Too much pregnancy hormone confuses the test and tends to make them go lighter.

Maze don't you burst my bubble lol! Thanks for the warning though, I could totally see myself freaking out about that!:flower:

The best part is the feeling of dumping all those boxes on the checkout counter. I am SURE it happens all the time but it is hard not to feel like the cashier is giving you a 'look' with her internal monologue.

I just told the woman I was already pregnant that I just wanted to take them while I waited for my scan...she was really...extremely happy for me lol!

I was at my mom's house earlier and it got me there but now that I'm home I don't see any sign of it.

Lol! I was at the dollar store this M and I bought four tests too! Omg I CNT believe I just admitted that!! I did one of them and its sooooo dark! MDe me feel so relieved, and I'm glad to know I'm not the only crazy lady out there lol

Oh so now I'm crazy...great....lol lol jk :wacko: I think it will give me something to look forward to until I have my appointment....unless...the line gets lighter or something. Man why do I like to pee on things so much :haha:

Oh yeah and on a more somber note, I saw a thread earlier titled "goodbye bump buddies" and the girl in there just found out she had an ectopic so now i'm totally freaking out again! I offered her information if she needed it but now I'm scared :(

I think it is totally normal to have that fear. I can't recall, did you get blood work done yet? I would think doubling numbers would mostly set your nerves at ease. I'm sorry that you have that kind of fear looming over you. If you haven't got it done, I'd ask. I think you'd ever every right to request it.

I just noticed that this thread isn't showing up in First Trimester anymore... I wonder why?

Edit: Ooooh.... I see we got moved to the discussion group section. I hope new moms can find us here though!

I think it is totally normal to have that fear. I can't recall, did you get blood work done yet? I would think doubling numbers would mostly set your nerves at ease. I'm sorry that you have that kind of fear looming over you. If you haven't got it done, I'd ask. I think you'd ever every right to request it.

I haven't requested it but I just might. I informed the receptionist that I had a previous ectopic and asked if I would need to come in from blood work, she just replied no need the odds of you having another ectopic now are very slim.

I've also been informed that your blood levels can still double normally if you do have one so..... bummer for me!

Hi ladies :wave: got my first bfp yesterday! I'm due oct 13th :baby:

Welcome, welcome! My daughter has that ladybug jumper as well! So adorable. Also, my son has autism. So it looks like we have a lot in common. Congrats on your bfp! :hugs:

MrsMohr - I know that can happen, but I don't think it would be very common, especially if you had virtually no symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy. Try your best to relax and enjoy being pregnant. I am sure everything is fine. (Easier said than done, I know.)

Hi ladies :wave: got my first bfp yesterday! I'm due oct 13th :baby:

Welcome, welcome! My daughter has that ladybug jumper as well! So adorable. Also, my son has autism. So it looks like we have a lot in common. Congrats on your bfp! :hugs:

Thank you! She had two of those jumpers that she got for her birthday. Her first birthday party was ladybug themed too.
Seems like we have a lot in common :thumbup: they are starting to think my daughter might be one of the females hiding on the spectrum :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->