Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Bless yours is standing up! Put my pics as my last post on my ttc journal if anyone wants to look xx

Bless yours is standing up! Put my pics as my last post on my ttc journal if anyone wants to look xx

Yes, the baby was up right the entire time, jumping. It was the strangest looking thing! My kids have always been resting on their backs at previous scans.

I will have to check out yours!

So funny Maze to see that.

I am worrying, had my MW appointment today and she could not find the HB with the doppler. I have to go back in 2 weeks for a HB check. I have a scan on April 2 so we will see then if everything is ok. She did give me lots of reassurance saying baby is so small right now and has a lot of places to hide.

Woke up this morning still with constant pain. Its to the point now it hurts, sometimes ill get flashes of pain either side that make me say owww out loud. but the constant ache wont go away. its been 4 days straight now and i feel like i cant cope with another full day of pain. It's moved around in to my back too. :s
I have been "going" to the toilet which makes me rule out constipation or anything now.

i cant get in touch with my mideife, the mau dont want to know because im less than 16 weeks and to top it off we're snowed in :cry:

Do you have an emergency gp? Or can you get to a&e? It's prob nothing but as pain is bad and hasn't gone away it's prob worth getting checked out. We're snowed in too :-( xx

I couldnt get through to emergency docs, nhs direct is busy :s my mum has offered to take me to a&e though save us going in OH's car and taking DD out in the bad snow.

No idea what a&e can do? I'm just sick of being in pain now though! I've shrugged it off the last few days thinking it'd be gone tomorrow, but it's persistant. I've even been tossing around at night with it and then it's there when I wake up too. Gah!

Have you tried ringing 111? To be honest I'd probably go to a&e. they'll likely do an internal to make sure your cervix is closed but can then refer you to EPU for a scan to make sure everything's okay. Good luck hun!!

Back from a&e. they checked a water sample for infection which there was none then sent me home and told me to hope for the best! :wacko:

Hopefully it's just a pregnancy niggle. Try to relax and put your feet up, hopefully it will pass xx

Thought I'd add my scan pics on here....

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Baby2.jpg
    Baby2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
Adorable! Truthfully I was kinda sad that my babe wasn't laying down like that, all my other kids sono pictures are in that position and I think it just looks so sweet. I know that might sound silly, but oh well.

Thanks girls. Seriously Maze, the sonographer had to be like a papparazi to get those shots! Baby was cartwheeling around all over the place. She must have taken 30 photos just to get those 2 good ones, most were blurry to the movement! If you see in the second one he was under my belly button and you can see the shadow from it! I think yours looks cute standing up! xx

Lovely pic Broody!! I can't wait to get our pics. 2 more days!!

Great scans Maze and Broody!

Sister rose, I hope you feel better soon!! Sorry they didn't do an US to check on the bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->