Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

My bro finally called to congratulate us. He told me what happened with my sil. Glad he's not ignoring us but so sad for them.

Tomorrow we get our 12 weeks scans, Mama Owl! Good luck! :hugs:

So nervous think I'm going to be :sick: have my first appointment in 2 days!

Nice scan broodymrs! Also good luck for scans tomorrow! xx

Lovin all the scan pics! I have my NT scan on Tuesday, can't wait to see the little bebe again!
Good luck for all those getting scans tomorrow! :hugs:

It is so nice to come back and see all these happy messages and such beautiful babies on all of these scans!! I didn't see any sad messages and hopefully I didn't miss anything. I feel so sorry for all of the ladies who have been dealing with unhappy situations. I have been sick (as usual) and exhausted (as usual) and have just been popping in and out.

Last night I came home from a horrible night at work (again) to find that OH had cleaned every inch of the house from top to bottom and then had gone and gotten the dresser that I wanted and rearraged the whole bedroom and finished all of the laundry and had it folded and put away in the dresser with a dozen roses sitting on top of it for me. I am so grateful for everything he has done for me lately that it made me cry uncontrollably and that made him feel bad. :cry: I tried to get across that they were happy tears, but I don't think he believed me...or could understand me, most likely. He really is the greatest, so if everyone ends up finding out about the baby in the paper, I don't think I even care anymore.

The editor emailed me and said they were going to try to find out who was doing the article and pass along my concerns, but there is no guarantee, so we are just going to see what happens, I think.

Oh Miranda, your OH sounds so lovely.

I've been feeling more sick than usual this weekend so OH has been really looking after me. He's cooking my dinner right now. He really is amazing.

I hope everyone else is being treated equally well :)

Oh Miranda, your OH sounds so lovely.

I've been feeling more sick than usual this weekend so OH has been really looking after me. He's cooking my dinner right now. He really is amazing.

I hope everyone else is being treated equally well :)

He really is!! I am about to cry again just thinking about it all. I am at work right now and he drove 10 miles out of his way to get me what I had mentioned I would love to have for dinner tomorrow and brought it to me tonight instead because he said he wanted to take me out to dinner somewhere else tomorrow.

I'm so glad that your OH is amazing too!! Everyone should be as lucky as we are and I hope everyone on this thread (and the others) is.

Aww so cute!! I know how it makes you want to cry too. I was cuddling OH last night and trying to tell him how much I appreciate everything he's been doing for me and started to cry. I still don't think he quite understands that they are happy tears a lot of the time.

Awesome scans ladies! I love how they all look like babies now!!!
Good luck ladies with the scans tomorrow! Can't wait to see your pics!!

I am so glad to see all the great scans! It seems like a lot of ladies are getting scans this week- good luck.

Had anyone's ms gotten worse? In the past week I have graduated to full on vomiting and I can't figure out any rhyme or reason to it. it's dreadful! I'm so ready for it to go away! In sure I have lost weight again this week. I still havnt gained any.

Good luck for scans ladies, exciting! And yay for brilliant oh's! Xx

I have started to just throw up out of no where this week. I will feel fine but then suddenly... BAM ... LOL. Last night was the worst i think... i felt sick all night :(

Today i have my first Midwife appointment! I am soooo excited! This is totally new for me since last time i went with an OBGYN

Also I found LO Heartbeat on the Doppler on Saturday!!!! I was sooooooo happy!!!!! Its funny how 2 days can make a difference because i couldnt find it 2 days earlier.

Yay for finding babies heart beat!! Its the absolute best hearing that little sound!!

Any second or third time mamas out there able to feel the baby move yet? I remember as a first time mom not feeling it til almost 17 wks, but I swear starting sat I can feel it off and on. Very low , but its been consistent....am I crazy?!

To add on to my post, this is my third baby. With the second I felt her around 16 wks

Junebugs!!I bought a doppler on saturday too!!! I couldn't find anything until sunday morning! I was like wow!! I tried again this morning but couldn't find it again....just tried now and heard it loud and clear...like a train! he he so exciting!! ( I only want to use it cause of no symptoms, it's comforting)

Down point though i.....s DH thinks it a really bad idea to use it and saw one bad review so we ended up having a massive row last night :cry:

To add on to my post, this is my third baby. With the second I felt her around 16 wks

I have been feeling the baby move this week. Not very often and I have to be laying on my back or lounging and pretty still. With my second I felt my daughter around 15-16. I have no bump though and can't gain fat around my stomach due to a previous surgery, fat just can't deposit there anymore. So it is a pretty tight space with zero cushioning. (Which kinda sucks later on, as movements begin to hurt.)

I do hear that the more babies you have (within reason) the earlier you tend to feel them. I do believe women have reported feeling their second-third-fourth children as early as the start of second tri.

:wave:
Love seeing all of the scan pictures, looking forward to seeing more. It's exciting that so many people are at the end of their first trimester now :thumbup:

Yay for those who've found baby on the doppler. I've tried with my angelsounds doppler a few times but can't find anything. :(
The stomach pain has finally calmed down a bit now and it's not as bad, although all my symptoms have vanished with it! I was having very sore breasts and nausea. Stomach pain came, went and so did they.
I had a horrible nightmare last night, I dreampt that I went in for a scan and the baby didnt have a heartbeat, they told me it'd stopped growing at 8weeks 4days(last scan was 8w 1d) I remember just being heart broken it was awful :cry:
I woke up and tried to find the heartbeat with the doppler right away, I just wanted to hear SOMETHING after that and the horrible few weeks I've had but nothing yet. I've just ordered a sonoline b doppler for next day delivery and hoping I'll have more luck with that.

To the ladies who have heard something on their dopplers, what brand doppler are you using and are you slim? Sorry to be rude! I'm about a size 14-16 so I'm not a petite lady which doesn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->