Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Haha, I was confused at first, but it actually made it easier to tell you were talking to me instead of Girly. It's perfectly ok :)

Last night just before bed I had a small amount of mucus streaked with blood when I wiped. Then nothing. I've been contracting some today, fairly consistently but nothing painful and nothing that I haven't been able to ignore. So we went out shopping and out to dinner. Had a lot more mucus throughout the day but no blood. Until just now. Another small amount of mucus streaked with blood again. Does that count as a bloody show?

The contractions are more uncomfortable in my back but just tight across my bump. Sat here bouncing on my ball hoping they progress.

If it helps, I didn't have a bloody show until 7 centimeters and they started checking me more frequently. Little streaks are a good sign though! Good luck!

Girly.. looks like we are both j the same boat.. I had some last night that tapered off but they seem to have come back now... I am kmfx that they keep going

Thanks ladies. I hope things carry on!!

Just went and DTD to try and get things progressing. Definitely contracting now, but so much backache I'm struggling to measure between them. Really hope they stick around!!

Good luck June! Hope this is it for you too!!

Contractions are 4 minutes apart lasting just under a minute. Spoken to a midwife on the unit. Had some paracetamol and about to take a bath. Really hoping this is it!!

She's here!! My yellow bump was a pink bump!! And arrived 8 days late, almost exactly an hour before I was due to have my sweep. She's amazing!

I'll update more later with pics once I have had some rest. Home and curled up on the sofa for a sleep while OH coos over her.

Congratulations girly! So happy for you and can't wait to read your birth story and see pictures!

Congrats girly!!! So jealous of you right now!! Mine fizzed out... can't wait to see pictures

Yay, Girly!!! Can't wait to hear more about your broth and to see some pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->