• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Just wanted to let you know our baby boy was born @ 426am at home!!!! Everything picked right up and when crazy fast!! I am going try and get some sleep now and update more later! Everything when really well!

Massive congrats June!!! So so happy for you! Get yourself some rest. Look forward to hearing your birth story later.

How are you jbell? Any more show?

Good luck jbell. Hopefully he'll give you some good news. And maybe a sweep?

My milk has come in and omg! My boobs are tender! I woke up with a hard lump under my left armpit, have managed to massage that out but had to hand-express som just to let down. I'm feeding Violet every 1 1/2 -2hours, just didn't expect them to fill up so quick!! She's latching on so much better now its milk rather than colostrum.

Wahoo! Congrats, June!!!

Good luck JBell!

Girly, it's crazy at first, but they tend to settle down. I do have to sleep with a nursing bra (sports bra) and nursing pads at night so I don't leak everywhere now though.

Yay june! Congrats!

Goodl luck jbell! I I hope your pumpkin doesn't turn into a turkey :)

Yay june! Congrats!

Goodl luck jbell! I I hope your pumpkin doesn't turn into a turkey :)

I read that and got confused thinking there was no way that baby's staying put until Christmas! Forgot you guys celebrate thanksgiving!! :dohh:

Contractions started at 10:30 am. For the past 2 hours I've been having contractions every 3-4 minutes and they are lasting about 1 minute long. I've had two bouts of bloody show. Still at home trying to get them closer together.

Ooh, sounds very promising jbell!! Hope LO turns up tonight!! Good luck!!

yay!!!! Congrats jbell! Get that baby out so we can have our babies share halloween for a birthday!!!

Fantastic news jbell!! Good luck. Can't wait to hear your birth story!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"