Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

good morning everyone, for some reason my body likes to wake me up at 5:30 every morning now!

Ugh.. me too, i used to be able to sleep in on weekends but now everyday I get a wake up call from my bladder at 5 (i have to get up at 6 for work) and can't get back to sleep until right before my alarm goes off. It would be comical if it wasn't me!! Its even happening on weekends now!:wacko:

I'm a nervous wreck y'all! This is my first pregnancy, so of course I have no idea what to expect. But I have no morning sickness, and everything I read talks about ms being a good sign of a healthy baby. Also, I had two nonconsecutive days of a light peachy brown spot on my undies. I'm freaking and my husband says no Internet but I can't help myself!

I'm a nervous wreck y'all! This is my first pregnancy, so of course I have no idea what to expect. But I have no morning sickness, and everything I read talks about ms being a good sign of a healthy baby. Also, I had two nonconsecutive days of a light peachy brown spot on my undies. I'm freaking and my husband says no Internet but I can't help myself!

Everyone is different. I just have sore boobs and pee a lot. Tomorrow I am 6 weeks and just started feeling sick. I didn't feel anything before today but the sore boobs. There are a lot of women that don't have anything for a few months... lucky them:) I am sure in a week or 2 you will feel it though.

so i was starting to feel some mild nausea a couple days ago but now not so much. and i keep squeezing my boobs wanting them to hurt but i cant really say they do haha

i guess im lucky but its also starting to concern me

Hey ladies!

I may be less active for the next little while as I am really and truly getting a beating from my morning sickness. This morning I could barely open my eyes without getting sick, I was so dizzy.

For everyone worried about not getting morning sickness, it is still early. This is the earliest I have been this sick out of all my pregnancies. Plus, I have friends who never got sick at all! And loved to rub it in my face too.... :dohh: Try not to worry about it so much and enjoy your pregnancy!

Hey ladies!

I may be less active for the next little while as I am really and truly getting a beating from my morning sickness. This morning I could barely open my eyes without getting sick, I was so dizzy.

For everyone worried about not getting morning sickness, it is still early. This is the earliest I have been this sick out of all my pregnancies. Plus, I have friends who never got sick at all! And loved to rub it in my face too.... :dohh: Try not to worry about it so much and enjoy your pregnancy!

goodness maybe im not so anxious for morning sickness after all!!

hope it gets a little easier for you maze :)

Hi Ladies! Can I join? I'm due Oct. 16. This is our first. We just started fertility testing and were planning on IUI next cycle. Feeling very lucky right now!

Hi! I just got my bfp today at 10dpo, so it's very early and I'm nervous!

All going well, my due date will be 24th october. I'm really looking forward to having a baby brother or sister for my little girl :) I'm sure she'll make a fab big sister.

Welcome Sbmack. Congratulations and what a nice surprise to avoid the IUI.

I get up at 5:30 every morning for work so like a lie in on the weekends..if the kids let me sleep past 7 I am happy. However this morning DS was climbing into my bed at 6:15 I was awake anyway. He wanted to come in for cuddles and asked me to stroke his head, we lay together for awhile it was very nice. A lovely start to the day.

In terms of nausea, mine is just starting. Some mild nausea this morning mainly due to an empty tummy, and it seems to be coming mainly at night right now. I have been prescribed diclectin which is basically B6 and its a god send, not started it yet as I don't need it yet but just waiting. I typically have MS all day from 6-16w. B6 is wonderful.

Hope you all have a good Saturday.

New BFPs coming in thick and fast. Welcome sister rose.

Thank you! I'm hoping to get nice and cosy in here I don't want to leave for 9 months now, and with a baby. Hmph! Praying for a sticky baby.

good morning everyone, for some reason my body likes to wake me up at 5:30 every morning now!

i was up at 445!!! ugh haha love the scan by the way.

5.15 for me.now!! How annoying!!! Grrrr!!

No.MS for.me at all.yet either was starting to worry.but then after seeing how.miserable the.poor ladies with morning sickness are i.should prob count my blessings!

I.am.currently watching Father of the bride 2 and blubbering like a baby! :-/ x

Thank you! I'm hoping to get nice and cosy in here I don't want to leave for 9 months now, and with a baby. Hmph! Praying for a sticky baby.

Welcome sister rose!!

Sticky baby dust is being sent to every single one of you lovely ladies from little me in Ireland right now! Xxx

B6 really works wonders for morning sickness.

Thanks, whats B6 in? x

I found a website that said vitamin B6 is found in these food items:
Avocado
Banana
Legumes (dried beans)
Meat
Nuts
Poultry
Whole grains
Fortified breads and cereals may also contain vitamin B6. Fortified means that a vitamin or mineral has been added to the food.

It looks like we both just turned 6 weeks. I am also worried about my lack of symptoms. I try to consider myself lucky, but it is hard when you dont feel pregnant. When is your first appt?

Thanks JaymeLynn, that's really helpful!

Maze - Sorry you are getting so sick so soon. I have been feeling pretty rough too but haven't actually been sick yet. Hope it doesn't last too long for you hun!

My daughter didn't go to sleep until 9.30pm last night and was then up again at 5.30am! (In my bed the whole time I might add) She is almost 2! Thought they were supposed to let you sleep by now!?!?

It looks like we both just turned 6 weeks. I am also worried about my lack of symptoms. I try to consider myself lucky, but it is hard when you dont feel pregnant. When is your first appt?

Monday luckily! It's just with a NP but I'm going to beg for an ultrasound for peace of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->