Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Thanks all for the :hugs: but it didn't stick :cry: AF came on full force at 4am... the cramps are horrible :nope:

I'm unsure what I will do in the future when it comes to testing. I was still getting a positive and AF was 5 days late. I can wait to test till AF is late, but even if I had this time it would have turned out the same. I would have gotten my BFP been super excited and then devastated when it didn't stick. I know it would have been a lot worse if I was farther along but it is still heartbreaking to go from being so happy at seeing a positive and then to have that taken away :cry:

I'm grateful that I have an amazing husband. I didn't have work yesterday and I was sure it wasn't sticking. I messaged my husband with my concerns and that I was depressed about it. An hour later he was home with flowers and ice cream. We went out to lunch, he gave me a long back massage, and we cuddled and watched a movie. :hugs: It made me feel better at the same time it made me want to have his baby even more!

Onto next month and hoping the next bfp will stick.
Sending massive :hugs:, really hope next month is your month. Xxx
Aww MilosMommy7. Do you want to talk about it? In laws can be tough sometimes, I'm sure we've all been there at some point or another. :hugs:

They're asking to borrow a large amount of money (a couple thousand). I don't want to do it, but my OH really wants to. He doesn't understand that family and money doesn't mix :nope: and I don't think they're in the prefect position to pay us back. So this would be taking lots of money away from the baby :(
Eeak! What a horrid situation! I agree that money and family don't work. I think your hubby is being made to feel guilty which is very unfair. Maybe you could lend them some but not all???
Just had my blood taken again, and got home safe in this storm.. Crossing my fingers for higher results.
Good luck x

What's wrong, SlimBrit? You can always talk to us, we'll always be here to support you. :hugs:

Well, I was sad. It's crazy keeping up here, and I feel like I might fall into the background instead of forming REAL friendships with you ladies. Most of that comes from being shy, and listening to what everyone else has to say instead of voicing something myself. But I do want you all to know that I'm EXTREMELY grateful that there is a place like this for our October Pumpkins, and that you all are so welcoming and caring. I don't know, I guess I felt left out. But I know we're all here for each other. :)

Thanks all for the :hugs: but it didn't stick :cry: AF came on full force at 4am... the cramps are horrible :nope:

I'm unsure what I will do in the future when it comes to testing. I was still getting a positive and AF was 5 days late. I can wait to test till AF is late, but even if I had this time it would have turned out the same. I would have gotten my BFP been super excited and then devastated when it didn't stick. I know it would have been a lot worse if I was farther along but it is still heartbreaking to go from being so happy at seeing a positive and then to have that taken away :cry:

I'm grateful that I have an amazing husband. I didn't have work yesterday and I was sure it wasn't sticking. I messaged my husband with my concerns and that I was depressed about it. An hour later he was home with flowers and ice cream. We went out to lunch, he gave me a long back massage, and we cuddled and watched a movie. :hugs: It made me feel better at the same time it made me want to have his baby even more!

DHBH, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I know that there is a bigger plan for you that is hard to see now with all the pain you're going through. I pray that you find peace and can keep looking forward in your journey. I'm so glad that your husband was able to comfort you and that you two pulled together instead of apart. You're already one step ahead. :hugs: When you get your next little bean:winkwink:, we'll still be here to congratulate you and cheer you on.

Why not join us on the chatroom that's linked on the first page from time to time, SlimBrit? I had a great time in there with the ladies last night. That could be a great way for you to get to know the rest of us. :D

Slimbrit: :hugs: I understand but please don't feel ignored. I'm in the background a bit ATM too. Unfortunately these threads are busy places but I'm still in contract with my Jellybean group from 2010 and although still all online I really value the advice and support I get. We moved to Facebook once our Jellybeans had been born as it was easier to keep track.
Where snouts do you live ands when's your EDD? I'm in the uk and due 10th Oct xxx

What's wrong, SlimBrit? You can always talk to us, we'll always be here to support you. :hugs:

Well, I was sad. It's crazy keeping up here, and I feel like I might fall into the background instead of forming REAL friendships with you ladies. Most of that comes from being shy, and listening to what everyone else has to say instead of voicing something myself. But I do want you all to know that I'm EXTREMELY grateful that there is a place like this for our October Pumpkins, and that you all are so welcoming and caring. I don't know, I guess I felt left out. But I know we're all here for each other. :)

DHBH, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I know that there is a bigger plan for you that is hard to see now with all the pain you're going through. I pray that you find peace and can keep looking forward in your journey. I'm so glad that your husband was able to comfort you and that you two pulled together instead of apart. You're already one step ahead. :hugs: When you get your next little bean:winkwink:, we'll still be here to congratulate you and cheer you on.
Hey girl! I feel the same way you do! I feel like I try to ask questions and give updates, but never hear from anyone:( I was hoping to go through this with other women and the same time:( Makes me kind of sad becuase this is the Oct. babies area, I didn't find another threat to join.

I don't want anyone to feel left out. It is so hard to keep track of everything on here on busier days. It might even be so chaotic at times that you miss someone responding to you as well. I know Slimbrit, you were asking a question about posting pictures, and I asked you if you were using a photosharing site like imgur, but I don't think you saw it?

We're still in the very beginning of our journeys and have many months ahead of us. I think you might sense some bonds that others who have been on the thread a bit longer have formed, but that doesn't mean they won't be formed with everyone!

The chatroom, as KalonKiki pointed out, is a great way to get to know each other. :hugs:

Sorry it took me so long ladies, I've been exhausted all day today.

My ultrasound went great! Baby Mohr is in my uterus, the tech said that everything looked great for being 5w1d!!! She said my yolk sac is beautiful lol :)

Attachments

• 5 weeks 1.jpg
    5 weeks 1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 5 weeks 2.jpg
    5 weeks 2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 13

My ultrasound went great! Baby Mohr is in my uterus, the tech said that everything looked great for being 5w1d!!! She said my yolk sac is beautiful lol :)

So happy for you!!!

That is a gorgeous yolk sac! Congrats, Mama Mohr! :winkwink:

Woohoo!! How exciting what a cute little Appleseed!! So happy for you! ;-) x

Girlies I totally know what you mean about the thread it is just crazy but I just think it will take time for us all to get to know eachother and we can make our way through the next few months together! Xx

I agree, this is a fast moving thread, but everyone is so supportive, and no one is EVER intentionally overlooked! I'm sorry to those ladies who feel that way.

MRS MOHr...beautiful yolk sack! Makes me feel better about mine!

My spitting is completely gone...feeling more optimistic now! Thx for all the love ladies!!

:happydance: You will be right by me!!! I live on Jefferson Street, we must meet at some point, maybe once we are both so big we can't hang out with anyone else who will understand us! If you are going to come to Hoboken I definitely recommend CHARRITOS for Mexican it is absolutely AMAZING!! If you want a GREAT AMAZING VIEW with the best Mexican food ever, go to CHARRITOS in Weehawken, it is one of the cutest most romantic restaurants that over looks NYC and its not that expensive ( get the crispy tacos and gaucomole which they make at your table YUM!) Hands down best Mexican Ive ever had. If you want something thats more American, like an AMAZING SHORT RIB, Yummmmmmy, you need to go to Elysian Cafe on Washington Street, it is out of this world..... the meat is so tender it falls apart with a fork, and is served on mashed potatoe with string beans, in the best sauce ever! They also have the most amazing cheesecake with oreo crust and raseberry drizzles, its just insane.

Lol, sounds like fun. And we'll be bigger around the summer so it will be nice to get out and about. And OMG all of that sounds amaaaaaazing. Thanks for the recommendations, I'm totally going to have to check them out.

So I finally felt confident enough in this pumpkin to actually make an OB appointment to get a blood test. I go in next Wednesday! I still have some cheapie hpt's and I'll probably obsessively pee on them until the appointment, but hopefully I just get stronger lines! Trying to concentrate on being happy rather than worried!

I'm feeling a bit of the same so I understand. I'm very much an introvert and normally I would have never joined in the conversation but probably lurked quietly for the next several months but I REALLY want to have other people to talk about preggo stuff with. (Not really close with my mom, my only sister is younger than me and has never been preggo and my friends haven't really started this chapter in their lives yet) So totally feel the desire to bond. :hugs: I will say my hormones are so out of wack, this is totally unlike me, lol.

To all - There's so many great updates and hug worthy items that I'd love to comment on or offer support but I just looked at 9 pages worth of stuff and I knew I wasn't going to make it. :nope: It may be me putting a lot of pressure on my self but I feel like I need to comment on them all which then sends me into a panicked procrastination tail spin. So please don't feel offended if I missed you!! I'm going to check out the chat room to see if that helps once I get caught up, lol.

Kalon- things turned out well. His parents don't want the money after all. After thinking about it they've figured that a loan from us isn't going to fix anything :wacko:

Lostunicorn- lending them some was going to be our back up plan :thumbup:

Slimbrit- :hugs: I know how you feel. Sometimes I don't know what to say, or I say too much. Or it ends up being so much chit chatting while I'm offline, it feels hard to jump into a conversation. In my May group, I've stepped out because I felt ignored. Even with only 4 of us left in the group. Right now there's so many of us it's hard to keep up :hugs:

Mrsmohr- lovely pictures! :dance:

Lindss- glad the spotting has stopped :flower:

I've been feeling nauseous today :sick: and getting a headache tonight :( both of our parents know we're pregnant now. I hate keeping it bottled up inside! Lol

Well according to my lmp I am due Oct. 2nd! Which is funny because my birthday is oct. 4 so I think it would be really awesome if we had the same birthday!!

Well according to my lmp I am due Oct. 2nd! Which is funny because my birthday is oct. 4 so I think it would be really awesome if we had the same birthday!!

Congrats! What an awesome birthday present :)

https://i.imgur.com/Pbmma5F.jpg

Finally got it! Thanks Maze! My first bump picture :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->