Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

I'm sorry for your loss last time, SlimBrit. I really hope that this bean is sticky for you, happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

DF and I have been looking at baby stuff to get an idea of things we'll want after we find out the gender. When is everyone thinking about having their shower? I'm thinking between 25 and 30 weeks for me.

Aaaaand here's my Week 5 "bump" picture:

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/f6f60259-7314-4ccb-8e5a-0b800630adfc_zpsfa737c03.jpg

Just doing some catch up... Cute bumpy :hugs: mine looks a lot like that i'm gonna have to post a pic when i get to 5 weeks :thumbup:

Just had my blood taken again, and got home safe in this storm.. Crossing my fingers for higher results.

I'm feeling nervous for you! I dont know why maybe its because we are on the exact same day! 4+3! Mine was 320 yesterday when i got my results from 2 days before. She said was normal, for exactly 4 weeks. So I'm thinking yours should be double what mine where roughly? Is that right?? I have no idea! We dont do doubling in Aus...

Sorry it took me so long ladies, I've been exhausted all day today.

My ultrasound went great! Baby Mohr is in my uterus, the tech said that everything looked great for being 5w1d!!! She said my yolk sac is beautiful lol :)

I just cried! lol gotta love pregnancy hormones! :wacko:Congrats on your beautful yolk sac :haha::hugs:

Sorry it took me so long ladies, I've been exhausted all day today.

My ultrasound went great! Baby Mohr is in my uterus, the tech said that everything looked great for being 5w1d!!! She said my yolk sac is beautiful lol :)

I just cried! lol gotta love pregnancy hormones! :wacko:Congrats on your beautful yolk sac :haha::hugs:

So I finally felt confident enough in this pumpkin to actually make an OB appointment to get a blood test. I go in next Wednesday! I still have some cheapie hpt's and I'll probably obsessively pee on them until the appointment, but hopefully I just get stronger lines! Trying to concentrate on being happy rather than worried!

Sheffie we got our :BFP: on the same day! I obsessively peed on a stick 5 days in a row :dohh: and that beautiful pink line got darker and darker every day, I had my bloods done at 4 weeks exactly and they were 320, so yours should be double mine?? Anyway fx for you and pee on as many sticks as you like... I did 6 in total :blush: let me know how you go :hugs:

Any idea when you are due?

So woke up today with more bleeding...went to get checked out.

Cervix was closed, HCG was 12,000 it was 9,126 yesterday...and US showed foetal pole, and everything else it should for 5.5 weeks..no Foetal HB yet. At the moment its a viable pregnancy...fingers crossed it continues that way.

I think its normal to feel overlooked sometimes...I have been in this thread from the early days but cant keep up with it at all so I am missing so much. its nice to check in daily though. I am sure once we continue on the journey together it will get easier.

Well according to my lmp I am due Oct. 2nd! Which is funny because my birthday is oct. 4 so I think it would be really awesome if we had the same birthday!!

My mom and I have the same bday and it is awesome! I feel really really close to her. The only thing I worry about is when she is no longer here, and how sad I might feel on our bday? Thats the only downside, oh and she says sharing her bday with me is amazing, but she also said she didnt want to share the spotlight! hahahah she was just kidding of course, but she really doesnt get to have just her own day to celebrate and have it be all about her anymore. The strangest thing is that her sister, my aunt, and her only daughter share their own same bday too! Its strange that both my mom and her sister had that happen with their only daughters but i love it cause its so unique!!:happydance:

Just had my blood taken again, and got home safe in this storm.. Crossing my fingers for higher results.

I'm feeling nervous for you! I dont know why maybe its because we are on the exact same day! 4+3! Mine was 320 yesterday when i got my results from 2 days before. She said was normal, for exactly 4 weeks. So I'm thinking yours should be double what mine where roughly? Is that right?? I have no idea! We dont do doubling in Aus...

I love it that we are the same exact day and thank you for the concern! :hugs: I really hope everything goes well, as I am already really attached to everything already! She said 320 was your levels for the progesterone? or the hcg levels? You probably have an amazing accent being from Aus, jealous!!! :thumbup::winkwink:

I love it that we are the same exact day and thank you for the concern! :hugs: I really hope everything goes well, as I am already really attached to everything already! She said 320 was your levels for the progesterone? or he hcg levels? You probably have an amazing accent being from Aus, jealous!!! :thumbup::winkwink:

Your welcome :hugs: I'm loving that too! I know how you feel, I'm super attached already! I keep rubbing my tummy and telling bean to stay sticky, or ask him how's my sticky bean today! Lol! You know now I'm not too sure, I might have to call the medical centre and ask :blush: preggo brain..
I certainly do have an Aussie accent :thumbup: what are you symptoms like? I've been nauseated on and off for this week crazy sore tah tahs, and mood swings. Nothing really strong though. You?

Your welcome :hugs: I'm loving that too! I know how you feel, I'm super attached already! I keep rubbing my tummy and telling bean to stay sticky, or ask him how's my sticky bean today! Lol! You know now I'm not too sure, I might have to call the medical centre and ask :blush: preggo brain..
I certainly do have an Aussie accent :thumbup: what are you symptoms like? I've been nauseated on and off for this week crazy sore tah tahs, and mood swings. Nothing really strong though. You?[/QUOTE]

hahaha I love it! Well hello mate! :winkwink: yes please call and let me know what levels they were referring to as I am curious! I have been having sore boobies too, they come and go, i have been very irritable, with mood swings, ive been exhausted and at the same time I cant cant fall asleep at night, insomnia to boot, and of course peeing all the time esp on tests hahah as well as having crazy intense dreams with people from my past and some celebrities! and I never have dreams like that! did they do a scan on you or do they make you wait till 12 weeks in Aus? I sure understand you speaking to your belly, I cant wait till we all know that we are super sticky I will be so much more relieved. They say not to stress or worry but how can we do that when everything is up in the air for 3 months? Im constantly hoping everything is going well.... I guess welcome to motherhood huh? Mommys always worry and I understand why now!:kiss:

I certainly do have an Aussie accent :thumbup: what are you symptoms like? I've been nauseated on and off for this week crazy sore tah tahs, and mood swings. Nothing really strong though. You?

hahaha I love it! Well hello mate! :winkwink: yes please call and let me know what levels they were referring to as I am curious! I have been having sore boobies too, they come and go, i have been very irritable, with mood swings, ive been exhausted and at the same time I cant cant fall asleep at night, insomnia to boot, and of course peeing all the time esp on tests hahah as well as having crazy intense dreams with people from my past and some celebrities! and I never have dreams like that! did they do a scan on you or do they make you wait till 12 weeks in Aus? I sure understand you speaking to your belly, I cant wait till we all know that we are super sticky I will be so much more relieved. They say not to stress or worry but how can we do that when everything is up in the air for 3 months? Im constantly hoping everything is going well.... I guess welcome to motherhood huh? Mommys always worry and I understand why now!:kiss:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: dont mind me I'm just imagining you with your accent doing an interpretation of my aussie accent... :thumbup: So i just rang, but the receptionist doesn't have access to my records so I have to go in. Which I can't do today as hubby has our car :dohh: but i did a quick search and apparently at 4 weeks (roughly) your levels for hcg should be between 5 to 430. This was just one website, and i'm pretty sure she was talking about hcg. Oh gosh yes! Exhaustion, I fall asleep the minute a sit on the lounge when i get home from work! But up at the crack of dawn every morning without fail! We have a standard 7-8 week dating scan, then they'll do another scan at 14 weeks. I'm booking my for 7 weeks, so excited! Only 3 weeks til we see bean! I know what you mean about not stressing, and I was up until I went to see my sister in law who has just had a bub 3mths ago and she said the most re-assuring thing (for me anyway) she said that whatever happens, happens. There isn't a thing in the world we can do to stop a miscarriage. You can't spend those first 3 months worrying and not enjoying your pregnancy, thats why I talk to bean I love him and I hope he sticks around until the end then I can protect him from the world like only a mother can. But if he doesn't I know he wasn't strong enough and it just wasn't meant to be. But I'll also know I can get pregnant and there is nothing wrong with us (the silver lining!) I'm going to enjoy everyday I get to experience this amazing journey, I feel at peace with whatever the outcome. But obviously I want to meet my beautiful bub in 8 months more than anything!
Ha! talk about long response! Hope it makes sense!!!!!

I'm glad tat you went to get checked out! Bleeding is always so so scary when you are expecting, but all of your results are very good signs!! I dont think that there is any reason for you to worry, I know easier said then done!!
xx

I can't handle this not sleeping business anymore...I am always soooooo exhausted all day because I get p in the mid of the night. Everyday this week!! Its now just after 4 am...and Im up for the day.....ugh....taking both my kids to skiing lessons and standing outside and watching them for three hrs this am, is so gunna be torture!!!!!

On a different note, my bb's are so sore, and my left one has about doubled in cup size...just my left one....my hubby says i look like an alien...great!!! Also my nips are taking over my bb....is this happening to anyone else?? They are so so so sore.....:wacko:

Eugh sickness has started. Feel. rough.

B6 really works wonders for morning sickness.

So I finally felt confident enough in this pumpkin to actually make an OB appointment to get a blood test. I go in next Wednesday! I still have some cheapie hpt's and I'll probably obsessively pee on them until the appointment, but hopefully I just get stronger lines! Trying to concentrate on being happy rather than worried!

Sheffie we got our :BFP: on the same day! I obsessively peed on a stick 5 days in a row :dohh: and that beautiful pink line got darker and darker every day, I had my bloods done at 4 weeks exactly and they were 320, so yours should be double mine?? Anyway fx for you and pee on as many sticks as you like... I did 6 in total :blush: let me know how you go :hugs:

I think my EDD is Oct. 17th :) I'll be almost exactly 5 weeks when I go in so I'm hoping for a really strong number. Unfortunately my doc doesn't actually call with the results of the blood test unless something is wrong... So I won't actually know, but nevertheless I just hope it is good! I don't want another phone call like last time! FX'd

So woke up today with more bleeding...went to get checked out.

Cervix was closed, HCG was 12,000 it was 9,126 yesterday...and US showed foetal pole, and everything else it should for 5.5 weeks..no Foetal HB yet. At the moment its a viable pregnancy...fingers crossed it continues that way.

I think its normal to feel overlooked sometimes...I have been in this thread from the early days but cant keep up with it at all so I am missing so much. its nice to check in daily though. I am sure once we continue on the journey together it will get easier.

Everything sounds like it is looking good! My OB tells me not even call unless there is a lot of bleeding, so I think you should be good with just a little. FX'd everything works out for you! :hugs:

good morning everyone, for some reason my body likes to wake me up at 5:30 every morning now!

I think my EDD is Oct. 17th :) I'll be almost exactly 5 weeks when I go in so I'm hoping for a really strong number. Unfortunately my doc doesn't actually call with the results of the blood test unless something is wrong... So I won't actually know, but nevertheless I just hope it is good! I don't want another phone call like last time! FX'd

fx for no phone calls! Your results still get given to you though? Oct 17th! I'm 15th :) fx for strong numbers :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->