Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Ooooo I have to share about this!!

Last Saturday OH and I were discussing baby names and we both decided we love Georgia for a little girl.

Later Saturday Georgia popped up on yahoo with "faith" as a middle name, faith was also on the list for a girls name. Then somebody on facebook announced they were moving to Georgia a few hours later!
Then at playgroup this week with my daughter, she was sitting next to a little girl also named Ellie so making conversation I said "this is ellie too" and the lady said "This is Ellie Georgia" sooo weird.
Then I check this thread, glance at the screen and see "Georgia" as callmemaybbby is from there!!!

Anyone else find this soooo weird and its almost like a sign. Or am I crazy and reading too much in to it? :haha:

Ive already told OH im SURE this baby is a girl, and is going to be Georgia. Im definitely naming this baby Georgia if it's a girl.

My chemical pregnancy experience:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1725773-grieving-chemical-pregnancy.html

good morning everyone, for some reason my body likes to wake me up at 5:30 every morning now!

Ugh.. me too, i used to be able to sleep in on weekends but now everyday I get a wake up call from my bladder at 5 (i have to get up at 6 for work) and can't get back to sleep until right before my alarm goes off. It would be comical if it wasn't me!! Its even happening on weekends now!:wacko:

The first couple of times it happened I TRIED to hard to go back to sleep only to fall asleep right before my alarm went off like you said. Since then I just get up because it's not even worth trying to go back to sleep at this point, it'd delaying the inevitable! I've just been taking mid-day naps to make up for it lol!

I'm a nervous wreck y'all! This is my first pregnancy, so of course I have no idea what to expect. But I have no morning sickness, and everything I read talks about ms being a good sign of a healthy baby. Also, I had two nonconsecutive days of a light peachy brown spot on my undies. I'm freaking and my husband says no Internet but I can't help myself!

lol I don't know why everyone is freaking out about lack of symptoms :dohh: lol ENJOY it while it lasts b/c most likely you're going to be sick as a dog here in a few weeks :hugs: Relax and enjoy the calm before the storm :) PS: I'm 5w2d and I have zero morning sickness...and that's my scan picture in the thread about three pages back so I'm for sure pregnant lol!

I'm a nervous wreck y'all! This is my first pregnancy, so of course I have no idea what to expect. But I have no morning sickness, and everything I read talks about ms being a good sign of a healthy baby. Also, I had two nonconsecutive days of a light peachy brown spot on my undies. I'm freaking and my husband says no Internet but I can't help myself!

Everyone is different. I just have sore boobs and pee a lot. Tomorrow I am 6 weeks and just started feeling sick. I didn't feel anything before today but the sore boobs. There are a lot of women that don't have anything for a few months... lucky them:) I am sure in a week or 2 you will feel it though.

good morning everyone, for some reason my body likes to wake me up at 5:30 every morning now!

i was up at 445!!! ugh haha love the scan by the way.
He he thanks, isn't my uterus sexy lmao!

Hey ladies!

I may be less active for the next little while as I am really and truly getting a beating from my morning sickness. This morning I could barely open my eyes without getting sick, I was so dizzy.

For everyone worried about not getting morning sickness, it is still early. This is the earliest I have been this sick out of all my pregnancies. Plus, I have friends who never got sick at all! And loved to rub it in my face too.... :dohh: Try not to worry about it so much and enjoy your pregnancy!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: feel better my beautiful friend! You better hurry up and feel better so we can have some more fun chats....

Here is a Holly to cheer you up lol:

:holly::holly::holly: Oh yeah, that makes it all better doesn't it lol!

Hi Ladies! Can I join? I'm due Oct. 16. This is our first. We just started fertility testing and were planning on IUI next cycle. Feeling very lucky right now!

Congrats and welcome :) :)

Hi! I just got my bfp today at 10dpo, so it's very early and I'm nervous!

All going well, my due date will be 24th october. I'm really looking forward to having a baby brother or sister for my little girl :) I'm sure she'll make a fab big sister.

Congrats and welcome :hugs:

SisterRose you're here!!! :happydance:Yay someone else from our TTC thread! How've you been?

Congrats to Sbmack and SisiterRose! Welcome to the pumpkin thread :)

SisterRose you're here!!! :happydance:Yay someone else from our TTC thread! How've you been?

Yay! I know I'm so excited to be joining you here. I'm okay, how's pregnancy treating you so far? :p x

Ooooo I have to share about this!!

Last Saturday OH and I were discussing baby names and we both decided we love Georgia for a little girl.

Later Saturday Georgia popped up on yahoo with "faith" as a middle name, faith was also on the list for a girls name. Then somebody on facebook announced they were moving to Georgia a few hours later!
Then at playgroup this week with my daughter, she was sitting next to a little girl also named Ellie so making conversation I said "this is ellie too" and the lady said "This is Ellie Georgia" sooo weird.
Then I check this thread, glance at the screen and see "Georgia" as callmemaybbby is from there!!!

Anyone else find this soooo weird and its almost like a sign. Or am I crazy and reading too much in to it? :haha:

Ive already told OH im SURE this baby is a girl, and is going to be Georgia. Im definitely naming this baby Georgia if it's a girl.

that is super weird!! Def fate!! Georgia is a girls name that DH and i have shortlisted for years......we just love it!!:) yours must be a girlie!! :)

Really worried...spotting is back. Had more blood work this am, so should have results tomorrow am....trying to not loose it. Its been only occasionly and brown, but once was a bit red. Hubbys away and I'm alone w two kids....

Hi Ladies! Can I join? I'm due Oct. 16. This is our first. We just started fertility testing and were planning on IUI next cycle. Feeling very lucky right now!

SBmack!!! Hey there petal so so good to see you in here!! We were so so lucky this month i cant believe we can both be in.here! Good to chat in two.different threads!! Everyone.here is super nice in here! :) x

Really worried...spotting is back. Had more blood work this am, so should have results tomorrow am....trying to not loose it. Its been only occasionly and brown, but once was a bit red. Hubbys away and I'm alone w two kids....

Oh lindss i.am.so sorry you are stressing and on your own without hubbie.......i keep hearing spotting is really common and normal in early.pregnancy so i am sure all is totally fine :) we are all.here for you ........i have a friend who spotted the whole way through her pregnancy and has a beautiful 7month old.....x

Good afternoon ladies and welcome to all the new BFP! Its so exciting to see our support group growing! Love it! I got a call from the DR today she said my progesterone has gone up to 9.6, in just 48 hours, and that it is a very good sign and I shouldnt worry. The obgyn is going to call me with the results for the HCG so I am feeling better now....still feeling pregnant, crazy dreams, sore boobs, super moody and emotional and tired but still an insomniac! All is good :) Hope you guys are enjoying your saturday! Time to go to my brother birthday party! Wishing everyone sticky dust!!!

Ugh. Been having cramps today. That totally stresses me out! My boobs still hurt, which I imagine is a good thing. Are cramps normal right now? They aren't like super bad or anything, but my back is a little achy too. No bleeding (yet)... really hoping this is normal!:sad1:

Sheffie- cramps are very common during first tri :hugs:

Congrats to all the new bfps!

Feeling extremely bloated today and feeling nauseous tonight :sick:

Sheffie- cramps are very common during first tri :hugs:

Congrats to all the new bfps!

Feeling extremely bloated today and feeling nauseous tonight :sick:

Feeling super bloated today too! I swear my entire midsection is twice as large as it was yesterday, lol.

Sorry you're feeling nauseous though :hugs:

SBmack!!! Hey there petal so so good to see you in here!! We were so so lucky this month i cant believe we can both be in.here! Good to chat in two.different threads!! Everyone.here is super nice in here! :) x

Hi Twinkle!! I was sooo happy for you when you got our BFP. I had no idea I'd get lucky this month too. What's your due date?

Thanks for the welcome ladies. I look forward to getting to know you all!

I don't really have any symptoms other than sore boobs, having to pee all the time and not sleeping well.

Hello all!

I am from Australia and am due 7th Oct as estimated by my LMP. This was our 2nd cycle TTC and is our 1st little bean so I nervous about everything that could go wrong and everything that my body is going through :p . I think I O'd 2 days later than average and have had 2 BETA's for HCG levels and Dr said they seemed lower than they should be at first which makes me think I did O later than she suspects but that they have doubled. I am booked for a 3rd BETA on Wednesday afternoon which I am very nervous about as she said it will be my final before I book for my scans and start looking for a Dr to go through this journey with. Here's hoping it's still progressing and soon I might get a proper due date estimated :flower:

sticky :dust: to you all :happydance:

Hello all!

I am from Australia and am due 7th Oct as estimated by my LMP. This was our 2nd cycle TTC and is our 1st little bean so I nervous about everything that could go wrong and everything that my body is going through :p . I think I O'd 2 days later than average and have had 2 BETA's for HCG levels and Dr said they seemed lower than they should be at first which makes me think I did O later than she suspects but that they have doubled. I am booked for a 3rd BETA on Wednesday afternoon which I am very nervous about as she said it will be my final before I book for my scans and start looking for a Dr to go through this journey with. Here's hoping it's still progressing and soon I might get a proper due date estimated :flower:

sticky :dust: to you all :happydance:
Welcome Mrs J!! And :hugs: from a fellow Aussie! Where do you live? I'm in Sydney :) congrats on your first little bean! I didn't realise we did multiple bt's here? My dr didn't offer? This is our first too, we are due oct 15 :happydance:

Ugh. Been having cramps today. That totally stresses me out! My boobs still hurt, which I imagine is a good thing. Are cramps normal right now? They aren't like super bad or anything, but my back is a little achy too. No bleeding (yet)... really hoping this is normal!:sad1:

I had cramping too sheffie, I know it's hard not to worry but it's normal have mild period like cramping even in your lower back area in early pregnancy especially around the time your period would have been due :hugs: I have sore boobs too, there killing me! I can't even lay on my tummy to sleep :nope: my favourite position to sleep in, not that I'm doing much of that!

I am also in Sydney! From the Hills district :) I rang the DR and asked what to do next as I had a bfp on a stick at home. They said to come in and get a BETA to confirm. When those results came back she told me that it was confirmed I was pregnant but that it was lower than she expected and I needed another to check if it was a 'viable pregnancy'. The 2nd lot came back and she said all was good as they were increasing. I was at 3500. She then told me I should have one more lot done to make sure it had continued increasing and then she would discuss options for our next step then. I think as it's our first she is just being over cautious - she keeps telling us not to get excited... it's really hard not too.

DH said they must be selling my blood and I wouldn't have any left soon :rofl: but I don't mind, if it gives me constant updates this early that all seems well for now I am happy. When she said we needed the 2nd lot I freaked out! But knowing it increased I am more calm about the 3rd lot :D

I am also in Sydney! From the Hills district :) I rang the DR and asked what to do next as I had a bfp on a stick at home. They said to come in and get a BETA to confirm. When those results came back she told me that it was confirmed I was pregnant but that it was lower than she expected and I needed another to check if it was a 'viable pregnancy'. The 2nd lot came back and she said all was good as they were increasing. I was at 3500. She then told me I should have one more lot done to make sure it had continued increasing and then she would discuss options for our next step then. I think as it's our first she is just being over cautious - she keeps telling us not to get excited... it's really hard not too.

DH said they must be selling my blood and I wouldn't have any left soon :rofl: but I don't mind, if it gives me constant updates this early that all seems well for now I am happy. When she said we needed the 2nd lot I freaked out! But knowing it increased I am more calm about the 3rd lot :D

Get outta town!!! I'm in the hills district!! I live right by Quakers Hill! What are the chances!! Did you go to Rouse Hill for tests? Thats were I went, she did say I was low at first but that was because she thought I was further along but I was bang on 4 weeks, I got a really early :bfp: so we waited til I was late then went straight in. I would have liked additional tests but glad not to have to give anymore blood, it hurts!! Lol I know what you mean, but I'm already so excited and happy. I rub my tummy and talk to him :blush: he's my little beamy boy (I have a feeling it's a boy) :cloud9: when are your next lot of tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->