Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Hey Ladies..

thought i'd see how you all were feeling.

as for me.. this is been a weird pregnancy so far (though I've only known for 10 days!)

I feel nothing!! still!! well... I am tired, and I might be imagining it, but I feel very mildly nauseous in the evenings, but nothing else!!

I remember with my first pregnancy, I was so nauseous from the day I found out. I had sore bb's I was SOOOO exhausted, I had cramps for like the first couple weeks, I had crazy discharge...

This time none of that!!!

I nursed my daughter for 18 months and only stopped in october and I am still producing a tiny bit of milk. I wonder if because of that, my breasts don't need to 'prepare' so that is why they aren't sore?? who knows.. just speculating on why I feel nothing!!

anyone else??
I just stopped BF a couple weeks ago and my breast dont hurt at all. I have a couple other friends that have just stopped or are still BF and pregnant and they all have the same thing

Hiya can i join? I am due the 24th =] .. looking for as much support as possible, this is my first sprout and utterly nervous about every ache pain, just want someone to say yeah cramps and backache is completely normal at this stage.. Last person pregnant in my family was my sis 7 years ago so she finds it hard to recall..

Luv, congrats and h&h 9 months x

Hey Ladies..

thought i'd see how you all were feeling.

as for me.. this is been a weird pregnancy so far (though I've only known for 10 days!)

I feel nothing!! still!! well... I am tired, and I might be imagining it, but I feel very mildly nauseous in the evenings, but nothing else!!

I remember with my first pregnancy, I was so nauseous from the day I found out. I had sore bb's I was SOOOO exhausted, I had cramps for like the first couple weeks, I had crazy discharge...

This time none of that!!!

I nursed my daughter for 18 months and only stopped in october and I am still producing a tiny bit of milk. I wonder if because of that, my breasts don't need to 'prepare' so that is why they aren't sore?? who knows.. just speculating on why I feel nothing!!

anyone else??

I am still nursing my daughter and for me it feels like I'm producing MORE milk... it's weird. They aren't tender or sore or anything, but if I'm just sitting here, sometimes the milk with just start building up like crazy and I feel like I need to feed my LO or my boobs are gonna leak everywhere (sorry TMI :blush:) not sure if it has anything to do with the pregnancy or what. I'll have to do some research.

Lol! When I play the sims my favourite bit is making and decorating the houses too, I feel like hardcore famous designer. I've even given OH guided tours through the houses and he's just like "meh" :rofl:

After that I get lazy though, and I use the money cheat so I can buy all cool house furniture, can't be bothered to get my sims jobs! So I just make them have a tonne of babies. I get really excited if its twins:blush: :haha:

The money cheat is my BEST FRIEND in that game!!! I mean, there are times when I play and I purposely don't use ANY cheats at all... but if I'm just trying to make a really neat house with loads of neat furniture and decorations, I use the money cheat :)

I like to decorate the houses too. If you buy ambitions ,that is a job. Sims in the town pay you to do a job for them. It's cool. I never use cheats. My fav is playing out juicy story with lots of drama and of course building my family but that starts with my parents.

I didn't know that!! That's cool! I'm gonna have to go buy a new copy because I can't seem to find mine anywhere... so I may buy ambitions too so I can try it out!

I vaguely remember the first few Sims. My favorite one was Sims: The Urbz. I LOVED that game! I think I still have it, actually. I can't believe I didn't know there were cheats! I did everything the hard way.:dohh:

Now that you guys have mentioned it, I'm going to play Sims this weekend! And I miss WoW so much! My husband and I just got into it last fall and LOVED it. We're in an amazing guild and they took us on our first raid. Utterly amazing. But we've been too busy playing Call of Duty and Skyrim (LOVE) to have any time for WoW. I feel bad :(

LOL I just told DH to pick up a copy of the sims when he goes out cuz I lost mine! I miss WoW too but it's just soooo time consuming. DH and I love blizzard games... Warcraft, WoW, StarCraft, Diablo... ahhhh the good old days lol. I rented Skyrim from RedBox and I was so sad when I had to return it :( that game was a lot of fun. I end up getting married to some chick just so I could move into her house and store all my stuff lol :haha:

Hiya can i join? I am due the 24th =] .. looking for as much support as possible, this is my first sprout and utterly nervous about every ache pain, just want someone to say yeah cramps and backache is completely normal at this stage.. Last person pregnant in my family was my sis 7 years ago so she finds it hard to recall..

:hi: Hi MrsVaughan! Welcome and CONGRATS! You've come to the right place! We're here for all the support and comfort you need! <3 :hugs:

Congrats! :D and you have certainly found the right place for support :) this is my first as well, and even in the few weeks I've been here I have found a tonne of support and wonderful sense of calm from all these ladies :D

How have you been feeling so far??

So last night I had a scare. I'm curious if y'all have gone through this. I was woken up by pain. It was very very low in my girly bits. I was not bleeding but it hurt. I popped a lil and got some nausea ( not because of the smell!) I went and layed back down for about 2aecobds and went back to the bathroom to throw up! Couldn't and instead i farted. It was rank! Lol I started praying and it went away as I was praying it had to have been gas but whoa damn!

Hey :hi:

Its my 1st too! Welcome, congratulations and h&h 9 months xx

[\QUOTE]

Hi and welcome. Congratulations! This is my first too and i'm mega nervous. In my very limited experience cramps and backache early on are normal. Xx

Welcome MrsVaughan! :wave:
I'm a first time mom as well. We're a pretty wonderful set of girls here, and we're happy to have you. When my mom was pregnant with me, she was also due on the 24th, but ended up having me on the 26th. :D

OK...I'm deffo looking bloated above my pubic bone already!!

Anyone else the same??

I am bloated like crazy too! I already can't fit my jeans!! So yoga pants it is :D good excuse to always wear comfy pants!

hey ladies...i gotta come and take my name off that october 8th spot :( We miscarried last week :( Best of luck for everyones pregnancies tho... <3 Onto next month to try and back to the TTC boards. Thanks in advance for the well-wishes <3

hey ladies...i gotta come and take my name off that october 8th spot :( We miscarried last week :( Best of luck for everyones pregnancies tho... <3 Onto next month to try and back to the TTC boards. Thanks in advance for the well-wishes <3

I'm so sorry for your loss... :( hopefully we'll both be in the boards in the next few months. <3 <3 <3 fingers crossed, all the love and babydust <3

So sorry you're going through this hun.

Lots of hugs. :hugs::hugs:

So so sorry for your loss. Wishing you all the best and hope to see you back here soon :hugs:

I am bloated like crazy too! I already can't fit my jeans!! So yoga pants it is :D good excuse to always wear comfy pants!

Yey..glad I'm not the only one! I dunno how I can be so bloated already!

OK...I'm deffo looking bloated above my pubic bone already!!

Anyone else the same??

Yep!!

Yey! Good pic hun:thumbup: I'm exactly the same...I though we weren't
supposed to show until 12 weeks!:wacko:

This is my second - not sure if that makes a difference. :shrug:

Welcome and congrats!! This is our first too and I'm pretty terrified of every little pain I get. My back is completely killing me today! Although I've had a pretty heavy day at work. But all completely normal. Just all your ligaments loosening up ready to make room for your little sprog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->