Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Just noticed an itchy rash just on my tummy...how strange...Googler it and it says can be due to hormones...anyone else get this??:blush:

I don't have a rash, but I have noticed my skin has been peeling a little. I think it's because we have terrible water that's tough on our skin when we shower though. :dohh:

I haven't noticed a rash yet. How strange. Dr google to the rescue! Lol

The joys of being an otter, all that swimming in the sun....:haha:

Its like a heat rash all the way up to my bbs, hope it goes!

It's a pregnancy rash :) Not everyone gets them but some do because of the change in hormones. Now that I think about it.... I had one on my neck a few weeks ago... I wonder if it was a very very early pregnancy sign

It's a pregnancy rash :) Not everyone gets them but some do because of the change in hormones. Now that I think about it.... I had one on my neck a few weeks ago... I wonder if it was a very very early pregnancy sign

Yet a new symptom :happydance::happydance::blush:

We talkin about WoW?? I was addicted for a good 4 years. I refuse to relapse! lol!! I do miss raiding though....

Yeah... I had to quit. Eventually I had to start sleeping at night!

I'm a sims addict! I've thought about getting into wow but I think it's scares me some!

I get way too engrossed in the sims to even think about starting on WoW. I barely get any sleep when I start playing as it is!! Lol

hey :) I'd love to join the facebook group!! But I don't know a whole lot about this "computer smarts" stuff :blush: would you be so kind as to help me out?? :)

hey :) I'd love to join the facebook group!! But I don't know a whole lot about this "computer smarts" stuff :blush: would you be so kind as to help me out?? :)

If you pm slimbrit she's got the whole technology thing covered. Lol.

I spend hours just building houses and creating families. Lol. I love it!

Haha, I think my favorite part of playing the Sims (3) is preparing for a family. I start by working hard at getting the relationships of two Sims up to marriage, then I work on their lifetime goals, then I get them to have babies. :haha:
Of course I'm doing a bit of the opposite in real life. :dohh:

lol! i do the same thing!! I always end up making me and DH and then having tons of babies.... but then I stop playing once they're all teenagers cuz I don't want to see them all turn into adults... it scares me! LOL!

lol! i do the same thing!! I always end up making me and DH and then having tons of babies.... but then I stop playing once they're all teenagers cuz I don't want to see them all turn into adults... it scares me! LOL!

:rofl:

I get irritated trying to make couples fall in love and then get married etc. I'm so impatient. Lol. Plus, they normally always end up incompatible!

Back when it was sims 2 I remember having 4 babies to a single mum, I think all of them were taken by social services! Lol. I was only about 15 at the time though!

The sims is also probably responsible as to why I'd be terrified if I was having twins!!:blush:

Now I am in the mood to play Sims lol. At least if I start gain it may take my mind off of worrying about every time I wipe and be able to focus on something else. My first US is the 25th. One more week of waiting!!

Unfortunately, I now have awful cramps and am bleeding heavily. As I went through this in November I know I'm having a miscarriage. We are absolutely devasted and have just had a good cry together. Hubby rang the hospital and they said I should go in if the pain gets too bad or if the bleeding doesn't slow down. Hopefully, I will be able to manage at home. :cry::cry:

This is definitely going to be harder to bounce back from. My mind is just racing at the moment trying to make sense of it all.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I went through this last week and I know it's heart breaking. Hugs to you and the hubby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->