Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Now I am in the mood to play Sims lol. At least if I start gain it may take my mind off of worrying about every time I wipe and be able to focus on something else. My first US is the 25th. One more week of waiting!!

I think my first US is also on the 25th! (It's my first prenatal appointment.) :thumbup:

Howdy all! Quick update ... my progesterone supplements seem to be helping. I had blood work done and it looks like my levels went from 9 to 20 which makes me feel a lot better. :happydance:

So with that news I feel like I'm ready to join the mama animal kindgom. Can I please be Mama panda? Can't tell if it's already taken since I haven't seen the list in several pages, lol.

Slimbrit - Can I join too? Just PM you!

Lozga - I am so sorry to hear you're going through this. Your in my thoughts.

Maze - You poor thing, I hope you feel better soon.

I think the FB group will be a huge help for staying up to date but for anyone I missed I hope everyone else is doing well. And sorry to all the momma's having a tough time right now. I wish the best for all of you! :hugs:

Of course you can be Mama Panda. It wasn't taken yet. :D

And the list is now:

Mama Otter ~ KalonKiki
Mama Lion ~ POSD17
Mama Bear ~ Lindss
Mama Fox ~ Girly922
Mama Duck ~ Sheffie
Mama Mouse
Mama Hawk
Mama Rabbit ~ Lozga
Mama Panda ~ crazae4u
Mama Raccoon
Mama Tiger ~ MilosMommy7
Mama Leopard ~ Junebugs
Mama Eagle
Mama Giraffe
Mama Cat ~ broodymrs
Mama Wolf ~ ZombieKitten
Mama Deer
Mama Penguin ~ SisterRose
Mama Hedgehog ~ LostUnicorn
Mama Dolphin
Mama Monkey ~ healthb4baby
Mama Zebra ~ Lownthwaite
Mama Kangaroo ~ callmemaybbby
Mama Koala ~ Vanillabean01
Mama Owl ~ tx614
Mama Swan
Mama Squirrel
Mama Chinchilla
Mama Hen
Mama Sheep
Mama Panther ~ SlimBrit
Mama Husky
Mama Coyote
Mama Bat
Mama Badger
Mama Horse ~ hollie87
Mama Seal
Mama Peacock
Mama Wolverine ~ 6lilpigs
Mama Turtle ~ MirandaH
Mama Alpaca
Mama Moose
Mama Beaver
Mama Gazelle
Mama Lemur
Mama Chickadee ~ Murmurs0110
Mama Chipmunk
Mama Mongoose
Mama Sugar Glider
Mama Platypus
Mama Pika
Mama Butterfly ~ lady1985
Mama Ladybug
Mama Elephant ~ goddess25
Mama Chihuahua ~ liz0012

We talkin about WoW?? I was addicted for a good 4 years. I refuse to relapse! lol!! I do miss raiding though....

Yeah... I had to quit. Eventually I had to start sleeping at night!

I'm a sims addict! I've thought about getting into wow but I think it's scares me some!

I get way too engrossed in the sims to even think about starting on WoW. I barely get any sleep when I start playing as it is!! Lol

Me too!

Unfortunately, I now have awful cramps and am bleeding heavily. As I went through this in November I know I'm having a miscarriage. We are absolutely devasted and have just had a good cry together. Hubby rang the hospital and they said I should go in if the pain gets too bad or if the bleeding doesn't slow down. Hopefully, I will be able to manage at home. :cry::cry:

This is definitely going to be harder to bounce back from. My mind is just racing at the moment trying to make sense of it all.

I am so sorry Lozga! :hugs::hugs: Noone should have to go through a MC, nevermind two. You and your husband are in my thoughts!

Unfortunately, I now have awful cramps and am bleeding heavily. As I went through this in November I know I'm having a miscarriage. We are absolutely devasted and have just had a good cry together. Hubby rang the hospital and they said I should go in if the pain gets too bad or if the bleeding doesn't slow down. Hopefully, I will be able to manage at home. :cry::cry:

This is definitely going to be harder to bounce back from. My mind is just racing at the moment trying to make sense of it all.

Lozga, my heart goes out to you. I pray that you and your husband will stay strong through this difficult time and that your rainbow will find you soon.

Romans 12:12

Hey Ladies..

thought i'd see how you all were feeling.

as for me.. this is been a weird pregnancy so far (though I've only known for 10 days!)

I feel nothing!! still!! well... I am tired, and I might be imagining it, but I feel very mildly nauseous in the evenings, but nothing else!!

I remember with my first pregnancy, I was so nauseous from the day I found out. I had sore bb's I was SOOOO exhausted, I had cramps for like the first couple weeks, I had crazy discharge...

This time none of that!!!

I nursed my daughter for 18 months and only stopped in october and I am still producing a tiny bit of milk. I wonder if because of that, my breasts don't need to 'prepare' so that is why they aren't sore?? who knows.. just speculating on why I feel nothing!!

anyone else??

Every pregnancy is completely different I find. Relish the no symptoms for longer. Your still v early I am sure they will be here before you know it.

Lol! When I play the sims my favourite bit is making and decorating the houses too, I feel like hardcore famous designer. I've even given OH guided tours through the houses and he's just like "meh" :rofl:

After that I get lazy though, and I use the money cheat so I can buy all cool house furniture, can't be bothered to get my sims jobs! So I just make them have a tonne of babies. I get really excited if its twins:blush: :haha:

I use the money cheats a lot too. I wish they worked it real life!! Lol.

Okay, I'm not sure if anyone has been getting the requests I've sent them, so here is the web address for the group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LilOctoberPumpkins/

Let me know if it is working/not working for you. :flower:

for some reason when i click on the link, its saying the content is unavailable?

Im so sorry hun. I cant even imagine what you and dh must be going through....
sending you big hugs xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ugh, I was hoping we wouldn't have to do it this way, but I'll have to add you all as friends before I can add you to the group. My name is Britni Freeman. Accept me please! :)

ok. Im gunna send you a friend request so that you can add me to the group...my name is Lindsay Benn Green

Ugh, I was hoping we wouldn't have to do it this way, but I'll have to add you all as friends before I can add you to the group. My name is Britni Freeman. Accept me please! :)

ummmm there is like 40 britni freemans...which one is you?!

Sorry Linds! You found me though! And now you're in the group. :flower:

Lol! When I play the sims my favourite bit is making and decorating the houses too, I feel like hardcore famous designer. I've even given OH guided tours through the houses and he's just like "meh" :rofl:

After that I get lazy though, and I use the money cheat so I can buy all cool house furniture, can't be bothered to get my sims jobs! So I just make them have a tonne of babies. I get really excited if its twins:blush: :haha:

I like to decorate the houses too. If you buy ambitions ,that is a job. Sims in the town pay you to do a job for them. It's cool. I never use cheats. My fav is playing out juicy story with lots of drama and of course building my family but that starts with my parents.

I vaguely remember the first few Sims. My favorite one was Sims: The Urbz. I LOVED that game! I think I still have it, actually. I can't believe I didn't know there were cheats! I did everything the hard way.:dohh:

Now that you guys have mentioned it, I'm going to play Sims this weekend! And I miss WoW so much! My husband and I just got into it last fall and LOVED it. We're in an amazing guild and they took us on our first raid. Utterly amazing. But we've been too busy playing Call of Duty and Skyrim (LOVE) to have any time for WoW. I feel bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->