Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Slim Brit I'm sorry you are scared and going through this. I'm praying for you and your sticky bean!

Posd1- that a cool pic! How exciting!

Everyonelse what is the difference between a midwife and an ob?

Slimbrit – Oh no! Hope everything turns out okay for you. :hugs:

Welcome girlnboots and TMonster! Glad to have you!

So I had an ultrasoud today and got to hear that little heartbeat!! 133 bpm … such a sweet sound! I may have recorded it to listen to later :blush: … Not much to see, just a small bean but I love it! I have to be careful looking at it though since I’m scared someone will totally catch me. :dohh:

Welcome girlnboots and TMonster! :wave: :flower:

Mama Panther: I'm sorry that you're worried and going through this honey. I hope that your little bean is doing alright and that your levels will have doubled when you go in again. :hugs:

Mama Lion: That's one good looking lion cub in the making! :D :hugs:
I'm not sure what insurance he has, but it is through his work. He works for Newstream Enterprises, a branch of SRC. We just went to SRC's 30th anniversary party last week, and even Jack Stack himself was there.

Mama Panda: Yay for a little bean and a heartbeat! Gah, I'm so excited to go in for my appointment on Monday so that I can see my little bean and hear their heartbeat as well. :blush:

slimbrit so sorry to hear you going through a stressful time :hugs::hugs: the waiting is hard but fingers and toes crossed all is OK hun xx

So here is my 7 week scan of my baby lion that has a heartbeat! :blush::happydance::hugs::kiss::flower::cloud9::crib::dance::yipee::friends:

Awwwww....so sweet! Well done hun xx

AFM...still sore bbs ... nothing else's going on! I'm tempted to take another test....I'm not believing it :dohh::dohh:

So here is my 7 week scan of my baby lion that has a heartbeat! :blush::happydance::hugs::kiss::flower::cloud9::crib::dance::yipee::friends:

Oh awesome pic mama lion!

I'm measuring 6w6d with a crl of 8.5. So it looks like we're close although your bean is a little bigger.

Did they explain any of the numbers on the side to you? I just noticed there's some on mine too, lol. (Once I figure out how to post it, I'll share my sexy uterus too, lol)

So I went for my first ob visit on Tuesday. Everything went great. I was told I was in my 5th week. It was too early to do a scan. She did do a pelvic exam. Everything looked great. Seems to be just one baby! Shew! I was on clomid do I was nervous about that and told her. I have a scan in 2weeks so we will find out more then. She was not concerned with the spotting. She literally said "I'm ok with it". That's great news! I got all my blood work back today and dr said everything looks great!

Hi all,
I'd like to join too. My due date is October 21st. I'm a first-time-mom-to-be-over-35 :) And most of the time scared as hell that there'll be some kind of problem! Didn't even tell my family (apart from my husband ofcourse). So I need some kind of outlet to pour my emotions...

Welcome to all the new people! :)

AFM- i just booked my ultrasound for March 11th! 2 and a bit weeks away!!! It is gonna feel like forever!

My first antenatal appointment has come through :happydance: March 4th. :thumbup: Will be discussing medical history etc and arranging my first (12 week) scan.................. the weeks are dragging!!! :dohh:

AFM- i just booked my ultrasound for March 11th! 2 and a bit weeks away!!! It is gonna feel like forever!

Ooh, I've got my first US on the 9th and my first midwife appt on the 11th! Hopefully I can book my 12 week scan then :happydance:

Hey ladies! How are we all?

Today I've been having some sharp, stabby, pulling pains around the ovary area but only when getting up from my desk or crossing my legs... I asked Dr Google and it seems to be ligament pains. Any one else experiencing this or had it before??

Ooh, I've got my first US on the 9th and my first midwife appt on the 11th! Hopefully I can book my 12 week scan then :happydance:

YAY!!!!!!!!! We can wait it out together then!!!! I just called my midwife today i am hoping to book with them soon. For some reason i was to nervous to call them earlier but i got the guts to do it today. ( I was scared that as soon as i called something was gonna happen)

Hi all,
I'd like to join too. My due date is October 21st. I'm a first-time-mom-to-be-over-35 :) And most of the time scared as hell that there'll be some kind of problem! Didn't even tell my family (apart from my husband ofcourse). So I need some kind of outlet to pour my emotions...

Welcome and congrats!

Today I've been having some sharp, stabby, pulling pains around the ovary area but only when getting up from my desk or crossing my legs... I asked Dr Google and it seems to be ligament pains. Any one else experiencing this or had it before??

Yeah I get them all the time, they can be alarming on occasion but totally normal. I try to remember that it is just a reminder that my body is stretching and doing its job to make room for the growing bubba.

Yay! I think I'm gonna need help waiting it out. I was so scared when I booked both mine in case anything happens. Just can't wait to see my little pumpkin!!

Hi all,

Yay! Another bump buddy! We share the same due date!

Hi all,

Welcome and congrats!

Yeah I get them all the time, they can be alarming on occasion but totally normal. I try to remember that it is just a reminder that my body is stretching and doing its job to make room for the growing bubba.

Thanks hun, its weird I know its nothing to alarm over but its all new too me!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->