Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Yay! I think I'm gonna need help waiting it out. I was so scared when I booked both mine in case anything happens. Just can't wait to see my little pumpkin!!

I know!! I cant wait either! I just wanted to make sure i wasnt so early in booking it because i would like to be able to see a little HB. I should be just over 7 weeks then so i am thinking I should be able to see it by then

That's what I'm hoping. I think most people see the hb at 7weeks as long as its an internal scan. Little scared about that bit. Lol.

my last pregnancy i saw it at 6.5 weeks so i am thinking i am good with that date

I have accomplished absolutely nothing the last two days, except 2 loads of laundry. I had to force myself to fold them and even then I had to take a break in the middle of each load and ( I am really ashamed to admit this) I didn't even fold my clothes. I just balled them up ad threw them in the back of the closet where OH wouldn't see them.

I love OH so much and he is so good to me, but he totally doesn't understand any of this, I don't think. He is starting to make little cracks like "are you out of bed yet" at 12:30 in the afternoon when he wants me to bring him some lunch. I can't tell if he is trying to be cute, or snotty because I AM NOT out of bed and am usually just being yanked out of a deep sleep when he calls....and I am an emotional basketcase.

I think that he thinks that just because I am not big yet that there should be no difference in what usually happens around here and I think he thinks I am just using this as an excuse to slack off. :cry: All I want is the energy to do what I normally do, but between normal being pregnant and the fact that I can't hold anything down half the time and can't even force myself to eat the other half of the time, I am too tired to even shower. :cry::nope:

I know things could be so much worse, but this all started the Friday before my BFP. The exhausted, the puking, all of it. And at that point, I would have only been 3 weeks pregnant. I don't even think that I should have had symptoms yet, but I could sure smell everything and felt that I was. Tomorrow I am 6 weeks and I can't imagine how I am going to function.

On that note, I am going back to bed. I have only slept about 10 of the 12 hours he has been at work today. :sleep:

That's what I'm hoping. I think most people see the hb at 7weeks as long as its an internal scan. Little scared about that bit. Lol.

I saw a heart beat at 7 weeks and it wasn't done internally. :thumbup:

MirandaH- Sorry you are dealing with all that, it can be hard for guys to understand. Maybe you can try to find a guide to pregnancy for dads?

MirandaH- Sorry you are dealing with all that, it can be hard for guys to understand. Maybe you can try to find a guide to pregnancy for dads?

https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Pregna...98918&sr=1-1&keywords=dads+guide+to+pregnancy :winkwink:

Ugh, I keep *wanting* to eat stuff... and its good for a little while. Then an hour later I feel so sick :sick: Somehow the cravings and my stomach are not agreeing with each other!

So, I am having night sickness...l I get nauseous around 8pm every night. I'll take that over all day sickness any day!!

I also had a funny craving today!! Hotdogs wrapped in pilsbury crescent rolls!!! Oh man it was better tasting than I could have hoped.. Lol

Weird!!!

Anyone else craving anything funny??

Just craving anything savoury and salty.

I saw my bean @ 6+4 with HB. It was an internal scan as my bladder wasnt full enough.

@Murmers0110: Great to have a bumpbuddy! This way it seems much more real somehow :)

My first appointment is booked March 2nd. I'll be 6+5 by then. Hope we'll be lucky enough to see the HB :thumbup:

Regarding my symptoms, I'm having mild cramping (I'm sure they're mild, since my period cramps have been way worse since adolescence); cold cold feet (wearing like 4 layers of socks right now); very dry hands (look like a reptile); and occasional brown discharge which drives me crazy. I'm reading everywhere that brown is old blood and nothing to fear, but still, I don't know how I'll keep my sanity until I see the OB!

Oddly enough my appetite is decreased; I have very mild nausea; and my boobs are "just a little" sore!

So, I keep looking at my peesticks just to prove myself that I am really and actually pregnant :winkwink:

So I went for my first ob visit on Tuesday. Everything went great. I was told I was in my 5th week. It was too early to do a scan. She did do a pelvic exam. Everything looked great. Seems to be just one baby! Shew! I was on clomid do I was nervous about that and told her. I have a scan in 2weeks so we will find out more then. She was not concerned with the spotting. She literally said "I'm ok with it". That's great news! I got all my blood work back today and dr said everything looks great!

Yay! Im so happy for you that everythings perfect with your lil apple seed!!:thumbup:

I had an ultrasound at 6wks 5 days, and they were able to see the heartbeat, and it wasnt an internal. So I think that your chances are extreemly good to see a heartbeat by 7 weeks! xx

So, I am having night sickness...l I get nauseous around 8pm every night. I'll take that over all day sickness any day!!

I also had a funny craving today!! Hotdogs wrapped in pilsbury crescent rolls!!! Oh man it was better tasting than I could have hoped.. Lol

Weird!!!

Anyone else craving anything funny??

The only food that I am craving, and able to actually eat without gagging, is grapefruit with brwn sugar...like 3 a day....its so weird...i normally hate them!!

Sorry for the abundance of posts, but had too catch up from yesterday.....Has anyone ever been on Diclectin for nausea in pregnancy? My midwife perscribed it for me yesterday, and i havent taken it yet.....

Count yourselves lucky with symptoms. I don't have many at all I'm moody and forgetful, that's it! I keep wanting to poas to make sure my little bean is still in there :/

Count yourselves lucky with symptoms. I don't have many at all I'm moody and forgetful, that's it! I keep wanting to poas to make sure my little bean is still in there :/

Well if its any help, my symptoms didnt start, other than sore bb's, until 6 weeks!! You will relish the days when you felt normal once they hit you full force !!:flower::sick

I had an ultrasound at 6wks 5 days, and they were able to see the heartbeat, and it wasnt an internal. So I think that your chances are extreemly good to see a heartbeat by 7 weeks! xx

Good to know. I have a scan scheduled for next Thursday at 7+1. I had one at 5+2 bc of a miscarraige scare and only saw a sac. I am really nervous because I could be having a missed miscarraige. My levels went up 60% from last Friday to this Monday, but I won't know everything is ok untill the scan. The waiting is killing me.

Welcome Ece77. I'm 32 and this is also my first.

Well if its any help, my symptoms didnt start, other than sore bb's, until 6 weeks!! You will relish the days when you felt normal once they hit you full force !!:flower::sick

Also good to know. I have sore bb's and that's really it. Besides that I don't really feel pregnant, which worries me a bit. I go to accupunture though and she told me that it really lessons ms so I'm hoping that it's working. Not to be gross but the one symptom I do have is slight constipation.

https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Pregna...98918&sr=1-1&keywords=dads+guide+to+pregnancy :winkwink:

Thank you both! Clicking on the link and seeing that book was the first time I laughed in a couple days. Sadly, I doubt he would have time to read it. He has been working 12 - 16 hour days for the last few weeks.

I understand why he gets frustrated with me. I work full time too, but all I do right now is work as the front desk clerk at a motel. The reason I work there is because normally it is very slack and allows me to easily attend school full time. We had a couple family emergencies and my boss is in India (increasing my hours), so I decided to take this semester off before I found out I was pregnant. I am still working extra hours, but all I really have to do is occasionally take money and stay awake. Normally, I do all laundry, cooking shopping, bill paying and housework in addition to my job and school, while maintaining a 3.9874 GPA with only a year left. Now, I only did laundry because he ran out of clothes. I know if he understood he would give me a break, but he's not here enough right now I figure it out.

This is not my first, so I knew that I would be sick. Hyperemesis is not a stranger to me and after so much puking, I get lethargic. But I don't even think I have reached the level of hyperemesis yet and if it all gets any worse, I just don't know how I am going to keep up.

Maze: Are you feeling any better?

glad to hear I'm not the only one with lack of symptoms... hopefully we are just lucky :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->