Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

Count yourselves lucky with symptoms. I don't have many at all I'm moody and forgetful, that's it! I keep wanting to poas to make sure my little bean is still in there :/

Im the same hun, it might also be that we are still really early! (we look like we are due around the same time). I didnt start having nausea late time until about 5.5 weeks. I keep POAS aswell because i just dont believe it! LOL

Hi all,
I'd like to join too. My due date is October 21st. I'm a first-time-mom-to-be-over-35 :) And most of the time scared as hell that there'll be some kind of problem! Didn't even tell my family (apart from my husband ofcourse). So I need some kind of outlet to pour my emotions...

Welcome and congrats!

Hey ladies! How are we all?

Today I've been having some sharp, stabby, pulling pains around the ovary area but only when getting up from my desk or crossing my legs... I asked Dr Google and it seems to be ligament pains. Any one else experiencing this or had it before??

Yeah I get them all the time, they can be alarming on occasion but totally normal. I try to remember that it is just a reminder that my body is stretching and doing its job to make room for the growing bubba.

I get them too. I feel them for a couple of days then they go away. It's kind of amazing how painful they can be. With my son I really thought I had torn a muscle or something. I even gave myself a rash from all the icy hot I was applying :haha:

I have those stretching pains too..they seem to be gone for a few days then bam you think something is wrong. I remember them from my 2 previous pregnancies but i dont remember it happening this early.

I've been having a few bits of stretchy pain. I remember is from my last pregnancy it kind of feels like period aches but it still makes me a tad nervous.

Sorry for tmi but I wondered if anyone has anything similar to this? I've had increased discharge since my bfp but I've recently been to the toilet, when I wiped there was a glob of thick discharge kinda snotty like(sorry!) now I'm freaking out :blush:

I've been having a few bits of stretchy pain. I remember is from my last pregnancy it kind of feels like period aches but it still makes me a tad nervous.

Sorry for tmi but I wondered if anyone has anything similar to this? I've had increased discharge since my bfp but I've recently been to the toilet, when I wiped there was a glob of thick discharge kinda snotty like(sorry!) now I'm freaking out :blush:

I've had an increased amount for sure! Mine has been creamy though.

O ya, I have had tons. Midwife saidits ttotally normal, even if its thick!

Welcome to the new Mamas! :wave:

MirandaH: I know exactly how you feel. DF think that I'm slacking off and that he does everything, and I burst out crying yesterday telling him that being pregnant is hard and how he doesn't understand at all. Just because he's seen other women still be able to do things while pregnant doesn't mean that every woman can and he needs to stop comparing my pregnancy to everyone else that he's ever known who has been pregnant. Men can be so stupid sometimes, I wanted to rip his head off!

Welcome to the new Mamas! :wave:

MirandaH: I know exactly how you feel. DF think that I'm slacking off and that he does everything, and I burst out crying yesterday telling him that being pregnant is hard and how he doesn't understand at all. Just because he's seen other women still be able to do things while pregnant doesn't mean that every woman can and he needs to stop comparing my pregnancy to everyone else that he's ever known who has been pregnant. Men can be so stupid sometimes, I wanted to rip his head off!

I know how you feel. I'm having a real down day today. I just want to shout at everyone - give me a break I'm pregnant!! Lol. I'm really struggling today.

No pains for me today!

Just my left bb has caught up in size with my right....it was a bit behind lol :blush::blush::haha:

I've had lots of discharge, spotting, etc. Yesterday my discharge was the color of peanut butter but more watery. It's all normal according to my NP.

No pains for me today!

Just my left bb has caught up in size with my right....it was a bit behind lol :blush::blush::haha:

My left still has to catch up.

I know many people go up cup sizes, but has anyone gone up overall too? I feel like I need a 36 instead of 34 now. I think I've just been gaining some weight irregardless of being pregnant :dohh:

hi ladies!
sorry I've been so quiet! i'm still here though and I'm all caught up on posts! I'm sure most of you saw that I posted my u/s pic on the FB page! So excited! They were able to see the heartbeat without doing the internal, but they did an internal anyways for a better picture <3 so far everything is looking awesome! Here's a couple of pics for those who may not be on the FB <3

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/eleblanc999/022213-7Weeks2_zps05d630b9.jpg

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/eleblanc999/022213-7Weeks1_zps166aea8c.jpg

They measured me at 7 weeks, however, going by my chart and my best guess, I still definitely think I'm 6 weeks and 4 days. I hope everyone is doing well! Looking forward to seeing everyone's u/s pics in a couple weeks!!

Hey mrs j,
Sorry for the very late reply, I haven't been great and when I get home from work I literally just fall asleep on the lounge! I'm so glad your feeling better! It gives me hope that I will be able to keep my ms under control :) I think you had that wedding tonight, let me know how it went and if anyone guessed! Poor girl, it rained torrential on her big day!! I'm sure she still loved every second though...

I can imagine wanting to just get in and out of Norwest ESP, I had to go in there on wed to see my sister (she's fine just an inner ear infection with vertigo to boot) she's out now but she's an RN in recovery but she was in surgical b ward and the nurses were awful!! Sooo rude, they just ignored me and I just walked in!!! I could have been anyone! On the other hand she did say the women's ward was excellent and maternity is great too, lucky for us!

So, big day for us this Thursday morning at 8:30 we have our dating scan at 7+2 :happydance: we get to see our baby!!

Any scans booked for yourself yet? How's this week been for you? Random question, are you kind of showing yet? I have this little pooch that is getting firmer in my lower abdomen! I just bout some maternity pants and a belly belt because nothing fits!!

Aww, those pictures are so cute zombiekitten. I'm sure it must be such a relief to see the little bean. My first visit (and hopefully scan) will be next saturday at 6+5. I don't know how I'll wait until then. Hope everything turns out as good as yours!

Hi everyone, I'm due Halloween 10/31, bringing in the rear to this group!

Welcome Lune! :hi: Congrats on your BFP!

I have my first US and apt on Monday after work. Sooo excited and nervous. I'll be 8 weeks then. I am so nervous cause I have been having tan/brown discharge. Doc said that is normal, but my mind will only be at ease once I know everything is okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->