Lil' October Pumpkins 2013

dodgercpkl - Keep me updated on your results, I'll be thinking about you!

Hope you get good results, i am sure you will.

I have PCOS and my progesterone can be a bit off to maintain a pregnancy so far not taking any supplements but they reckon my recurrent losses are linked to PCOS. I wasnt able to effectively BF either of my kids linked to PCOS too its a bugger. Relatively speaking its not too bad. They have a stupid rule here of having 3 mc in a row before you can have investigations...mine are all interspersed with a child.

MC/baby/mc/baby/mc/hopefully baby

Looks like I'm bowing out. 2nd beta was 10. The writing's on the wall. Good luck ladies.

Looks like I'm bowing out. 2nd beta was 10. The writing's on the wall. Good luck ladies.

Oh no!! I am so very sorry. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling. You and your OH will be in my thoughts.

Hi :) I don't know if my real DD is gonna be Oct 3rd =/ It may be Oct 5th or 7th. I'll know more in 2wks!

I feel concerned when i have symptoms and concerned when i don't! Decided to book a private scan for 8 weeks for reassurance

Think we're going to book a private scan too - 12 weeks is just too long to wait! Is 8 weeks a good time time do it? In terms of seeing heartbeat etc?

Dodgercpkl - so sorry to hear that. Am thinking of you. xxx

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: if you need support don't hesitate to post here...you're still part of our group!

Hi :) I don't know if my real DD is gonna be Oct 3rd =/ It may be Oct 5th or 7th. I'll know more in 2wks!

Welcome!!! Congrats on your bfp!

And I think there were some other new gals on the other page...so welcome and congrats to everyone that just joined!!

Oh and guys, I have two more symptoms to add this morning. I can't sleep as long as I normally do lol. I fall right to sleep when I go to bed but have been waking up at 5 to 5:30am and I usually sleep until 7!! So I wouldn't say insomnia but I can't for the life of me go back to sleep! And when I got out of bed this morning I was hit with a huge bought of nausea...boo...I was hoping I would be special and not get it ha ha!

Ohhh and I woke up thinking. Instead of doing a traditional pregnancy journal I'm going to do a video pregnancy journal! That way at the end of the pregnancy I can burn them all to a disk and stick them in the baby book. I LOVE the baby book my mom did for me when I was little but it would be even cooler if I could see my mom on video when she was pregnant with me, seeing her progress etc. What do you guys think?

PS: I'm super bummed, I haven't seen hide nor hair of my bump buddy since she said she would be my bump buddy :( Can you have more than one bump buddy lol?

PS: I'm super bummed, I haven't seen hide nor hair of my bump buddy since she said she would be my bump buddy :( Can you have more than one bump buddy lol?

The more the merrier surely?! I am currently bumpbuddyless if you want to join forces :flower:

October Due Dates

October 1st
DrGomps
pinkpeonies
flump1

October 2nd
Maze (C-section Late September)
clever_blond
Lilahs Mum
Leanne27 (C-section Late September)
tobefruitful (plus a hopeful adopted baby due in July!)

October 3rd
iluvemyfamily
broodymrs

October 4th
keeley2010
callmemaybbby
Lilahs Mum
Sini
ErinDancey Scan: March 4th

October 5th
momofone08
daisyr21
SIEGAL

October 6th
liz0012
goddess25
Lozga

October 7th
ginab
Honeyangel831

October 8th
Gei89
MonkeyMummy2b
alkalinerush
Kestersed
twinkletoe

October 9th
amurray

October 10th
MrsMohr Scan: February 20th

October 11th
MommaCC
Cowgirl1357

Our Angel
dodgercpkl

Original thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1700859-anyone-due-october.html

If I missed anyone or you would like to be added/removed just let me know. :happydance:

Hi can you please add me?? I am due oct 1!! Thank you! xx

Hi can you please add me?? I am due oct 1!! Thank you! xx[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! :flower: Is this your first? How are you finding early pregnancy so far?

Welcome to the October Pumpkins thread....every day we are adding more and more ladies to the list! I'm sure Maze will add you as soon as she gets on this morning.

Congrats on your BFP's!

It's seems to be turning into a busy month! Must be all of the Xmas and NY festivities helping those sperms swim :happydance:

Hi can you please add me?? I am due oct 1!! Thank you! xx

Congratulations! :flower: Is this your first? How are you finding early pregnancy so far?[/QUOTE]

Hi!!
Thanks hun, I am super excited that this is finally happening for us!! Dh and I tried for 8mnths, and really didnt think that this was the month for us, I had surgery at the beginning of the mnth, so we took the mnth off, and suprise!!! lol!
This is our third pregnancy actually...we have Elijah who is turning 7 next month, and a little girl Mattea who is 4.
I have been feeling ok. Pretty nauseaous ( most of the time) but not throwing up..yet...:), my bb's are pretty sore and my nips have grown in size ( kinda look like they are taking over!! lol), and I literally have no energy. I have been going to bed around 830pm with the kids, but wake up by like 4 am and cant for the life of me go back to sleep!!

Is this your first pregnancy? When are you due? How are you feeling? xx
I think you were in my jan testing thread!!

It's seems to be turning into a busy month! Must be all of the Xmas and NY festivities helping those sperms swim :happydance:

I was just thinking that, every time I check the thread there are two more lovely BFP's to add lol!

You know what else? This thread was started yesterday because it was getting so big ha ha, so we all moved here from the "anyone due in October" thread lol. October pumpkins is blowing up right now. We have a really great group of ladies too!

So do you have a scan date yet?

ladies, I tried to download a pregnancy ticker, and it isnt showing the image, its just showing the adress in my signature.....does anyone know how I change that?

ladies, I tried to download a pregnancy ticker, and it isnt showing the image, its just showing the adress in my signature.....does anyone know how I change that?

I forget what kind of code it's called but for my tickers it gives me like three separate codes that I can use, I always use the second one and not the first. What site are you using for the ticker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->