Limbo Ladies!!

thought i would pop in here and say hi, moving on from second tri chat and missing you girls...

hope your day goes quickly ceecee, i see you have only four weeks to go, roll on maternity for you.

I left work after my second and am really glad i am not counting down again but that said at home with a 2 year old sometimes i think being at work might be less work :)

I have got to the stage that today I needed to try on my whole wardrobe before I found something that fitted and looked okay, trip to primark for maxi dresses i think...

hugs to all you limbo girls :)

Yup, hopefully things will get a lot better after the baby :thumbup: Sorry your suffering too, I dunno about you but D day seems so long away still :wacko: I struggle just to get through the day let alone the next 10 weeks or so :dohh:

Sounds like your entitled to a rant today, landlord and boss are out of order :growlmad: a dicky tum and a heavy head wont help matters one bit :hugs: FX the next 3 hours fly by x

Hey Babyblessed :wave: think I'll be joining you in buying up maxi dresses. I have 1 outfit that fits and looks ok, everything else is either too small or only fit for indoors :haha: I feel your pain! currently in PJ's, which I guess is the bonus to being housebound mostly x

thought i would pop in here and say hi, moving on from second tri chat and missing you girls...

hope your day goes quickly ceecee, i see you have only four weeks to go, roll on maternity for you.

I left work after my second and am really glad i am not counting down again but that said at home with a 2 year old sometimes i think being at work might be less work :)

I have got to the stage that today I needed to try on my whole wardrobe before I found something that fitted and looked okay, trip to primark for maxi dresses i think...

hugs to all you limbo girls :)

Come and join us in here babyblessed!! XXX

Yup, hopefully things will get a lot better after the baby :thumbup: Sorry your suffering too, I dunno about you but D day seems so long away still :wacko: I struggle just to get through the day let alone the next 10 weeks or so :dohh:

Sounds like your entitled to a rant today, landlord and boss are out of order :growlmad: a dicky tum and a heavy head wont help matters one bit :hugs: FX the next 3 hours fly by x

Hey Babyblessed :wave: think I'll be joining you in buying up maxi dresses. I have 1 outfit that fits and looks ok, everything else is either too small or only fit for indoors :haha: I feel your pain! currently in PJ's, which I guess is the bonus to being housebound mostly x

I love the sound of maxi dresses too but I hate my thighs rubbing together as they chaff and I don't want to wear leggings underneath or spanx pants that cover my thighs so I tend to always be in shorter dresses and tights (which are getting too hot) or trousers (which also tend to be too hot).

Any ideas on how to prevent thigh chaffing ladies? Lol XXX

Hello everyone! I haven't posted a message for a while... I had my mini gtt last week and was left with a big nasty bruise :-( My results came back normal though so yay for that! Almost 30 weeks now, how exciting!

Ceecee... You need to take some action against your boss.. He is taking the piss. It's annoying to read how he thinks he can get away with taking advantage of you. Please contact legal and cab...or acas, dont they help with employment matters??

Hello everyone! I haven't posted a message for a while... I had my mini gtt last week and was left with a big nasty bruise :-( My results came back normal though so yay for that! Almost 30 weeks now, how exciting!

Ceecee... You need to take some action against your boss.. He is taking the piss. It's annoying to read how he thinks he can get away with taking advantage of you. Please contact legal and cab...or acas, dont they help with employment matters??

Thankfully he finally conducted my risk assessment yesterday and he slightly redeemed himself by digging out an air con type thing machine so I am now freezing cold in the office and loving it lol. As for my backpay I still haven't received it but I'm waiting to see if it goes in today's pay packet and if not I will be nailing his balls to the floor on tuesday morning lol. :)

Glad your GTT came back ok hun, boo at teh nasty bruise though. Hope its better now! XXX

Ceecee, what about baby powder? or you could buy a cheep pair of leggings and cut them off so they just cover your thighs so they are not too hot? I dunno what else to suggest, I have the same thing going on :haha: x

Yasmin, nice to meet you :wave: and glad to hear your GT results were normal! x

CeeCee - I have the exact same problem with dresses! Which is why I never wear any and tend to go with light cotton trousers. I'd love to wear dresses though, maybe the legging idea is quite a good plan if you cut them off, I'd be scared they'd roll all the way up though and that I'd be trying to pull them down while stood in the middle of the street iykwim ;).

Babyblessed - Welcome to the thread! Yay for more Limbo Ladies!

Yasmin - Great to hear you test came back fine! :thumbup:

Tinkerbell - Gosh you must be going through a terrible pregnancy. Good thing it's all for a positive reason though! I suppose that might make it all a bit easier to handle! I really hope all will be better when your girl is here! I love the name you picked, it's gorgeous :).

Hi Tinkerbell. How are you?

Ceecee you make sure you nail his balls :) That made me smile. You sounded like a tough nut chick!

I so want scones after reading all these posts. So hungry :(

I had a dream last night that I was breastfeeding two babies! Strange...

Hi Tinkerbell. How are you?

Ceecee you make sure you nail his balls :) That made me smile. You sounded like a tough nut chick!

I so want scones after reading all these posts. So hungry :(

I had a dream last night that I was breastfeeding two babies! Strange...

I've had dreams about having twins since just before I knew I was pregnant... even had one last night! My DH is scared there might be one hiding in there lol. I've assured him there isn't but he still has his doubts lol XXX

Hmm the leggings idea sounds good but like Lauki I'm a bit worried they might roll up to my nether regions and I'd have to pull them down... maybe a cheap pair of elastane cycling shorts from ebay would colve the problem.... although saying that I have horrible strecth marks all down my legs so may never expose my legs to daylight EVER AGAIN!!

Hehe we're definitely having the one baby... But hubby would love twins!!

I'm so bored at home... Cant believe there are no good movies on.

My mother has just rung me, whilst I am at work in the middle of a busy day, to tell me that Kate Middleton will be walking down the aisle to the same music that I walked down the aisle to. How on earth she expects me to have these kinds of conversations with my boss three feet away I don't know! However, at least we all know who had the idea first as we gasp in amazement tomorrow at the quality of the music choice... (I am secretly chuffed to bits)

CeeCee - my mum once recommended getting a pair of tights and cutting them off just above the knee to cycling-short length to prevent chafing whilst on holiday when we both suffered with thigh-rub. Might work?

Hello everyone else and sorry for mentioning the scones - I'm off to concoct some raspberry and white choc ones methinks!

Welcome tinkerbell! I'm sorry I missed your last post aswell, I can barely remember what's been said but sometimes remember very specific details from a post, very strange lol.

My headache went away but I started hoovering my living room rug and it wasn't picking up so I turned it off and looked underneath and there was smoke coming out the bottom! Shat myself and un plugged it then stuck it out the back lol. Cleaned the filter and phoned Dyson, someone's coming out on Tuesday, damn bank holiday weekend! :growlmad: Need to have no rug in my livingroom for 4 days! Can't have it sitting covered in dog hairs lol.

Just had a chippy for dinner, I'm such a selfish person and not thinking of my unborn baby :dohh: :rofl: I'm still a bit miffed that over eating is classed in the same category as being as bad as smoking and drinking :wacko: oh well, I enjoyed it!

What's everyone doing for the royal wedding tomorrow? Can't believe coverage is starting at 6am lol, I'll watch the proccesion (sp) and ceremony then get on with my day lol. xxx

Oh! And with the thigh rubbing, I get aswell and it's really sore :( I haven't worn a dress for ages but when I did I used to cut tights off just above the knee and that seemed to do the trick :thumbup: xx

If you cut tights off just above the knee, don't they roll up?

So rubbish about your rug Claire! And don't worry about eating easy food sometimes! I think they're just trying to make a point that living on fastfood and never having anything fresh is just an unhealthy environment for your baby to grow up in! We had pizza last Tuesday, but I had a big bowl of salad with it and I just eat healthy the rest of the week. I'm pregnant, not perfect ;)!

I'm not doing anything for the Royal Wedding I don't think! I'm gonna check out her dress though! Celebrities and Royals aren't really my thing, so I'll leave them to it! I can't believe the coverage starts at 6am, how many people do you reckon will get up early for it? Must be loads!!

I've never had them roll up I don't think!

Oh yeah there will be millions of people watching from that time! I can assure you though, I won't be one of them :rofl: Celebs and royals aren't my thing either, but good luck to them xxx

Tinkerbellxxx- I'm also going to apologise! Never intentional, and I can safely say we're not the type of people to purposely exclude someone! and welcome to limbo :)
How are you feeling?

Ceecee- Hope you feel better ! Sounds like you had a rough day. Also apparently talcum powder helps the chafing. I get the same thing. Instead of leggins I bought some thin cycling style shorts to wear under dresses. Has worked for me so far.

babyblessed- Hello & welcome! Yes, I feel the same, so I went shopping today. Got paid and told myself I wouldn't spend money. £100 gone. But I got quite a few clothes out of it, some food shopping, blankets for baby so it's not too bad. Will just be careful for the rest of the month :D

yasmin13- Hellooo! glad everything came back normal. Happy almost 30 weeks. -So exciting isn't it! I feel like since 24 weeks time has flown.

I'm also not fussed on the royal wedding, not bashing anyone who wants to watch it ofcourse but I really have no interest, is that bad?

Claire- you're not selfish. I know how it is, I've quit smoking and haven't touched drink, and having GD aswell has killed me. When quitting smoking makes me want to eat crap. I had a chocolate milkshake today. I feel bad but I also know I wont be having one for a long time, & it's the first one i've had all through my pregnancy! as far as I'm aware, we're only human after all. And I eat as healthy as possible when I can. Sometimes money is an issue and I can't manage 5 a day ever.

As in general news, I had my growth scan today :) here are the details:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/598629-just-had-my-growth-scan.html

I'll put the photos up tommorow :)
However i'm uspet. Boyfriend said she looks ilke she has a huge nose, and It bugged me a bit, i've been waiting for a photo of her for so long and was so happy and boom.
Then I get home, excited to show the photos of her to my mother, and the first thing she says?
"Oh god she looks like she's got a big nose!"

:(:(:(:( ?? why would anyone piss all over my parade for?? I think she looks beautiful! *Sigh*

I'm sure she is beautiful! Don't listen to anyone else!
Everyone says my baby has the tiniest nose ever and I worried for weeks something was wrong with her! Now I'm sure she'll be the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen!

I don't think it's bad you're not interested in the Royal Wedding. I actually feel a bit sorry for them as I'm sure they just want to enjoy one of the most beautiful days of their lives without millions of people being nosy!

thanks hun. :hugs: Guess what? My mum called me saying that she and my father have booked me a 4d scan for saturday. I nearly cried! I think she felt guilty about saying babies nose was big! And also that I planned on getting one but couldn't afford it. :( i'm so greatful. I know her and my dad are struggling financially and can't believe they surprised me with this. :( ee all emotional. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->