Limers, come in!

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
How are all you lovely 11 week ladies doing? We've nearly made it to 2nd tri! :happydance: And a LIME...that's like a real fruit!

So excited to be a lime, ha ha!! 2 more weeks until 2nd trimester, yes!! Well at least I'm not counting the 2nd trimester until 13 weeks. I know some people say 12 weeks and some 14. Anyway, congrats to becoming a lime!!

:happydance: You too!

I'm counting from week 13 too, so 2 weeks to go.

The sickness has definitely really improved now, which has really lifted my depression, but fatigue is in full force. How have you been?

Will you be finding out gender? Do you have any names in mind? All the exciting bits are coming! I love your announcement pic.

I'm a Limey in both senses :) 2 more days until I hit 12w and then I'm counting 2nd Tri as 14w. So two weeks for me too. I have my 12w appointment on Friday and I'm nervous. I have to go alone :(

:hugs: You've stayed so strong through this pregnancy, it must be super tough being in Japan where I assume things are done differently too (still in the UK here!)

Let us know how the 12w appointment goes!

Is everyone getting the NT done? I said I didn't want to but they've still got me booked for a scan at 13 weeks on 8th Dec, where I assume they'll just check that baby looks healthy.

isnt it exciting! i remember when baby used to be a poppy seed. i was in jury duty in a court room and i just stared at my phone mostly to imagine how small baby is. now they're about 3 1/2 inches.

:happydance: You too!

I'm counting from week 13 too, so 2 weeks to go.

The sickness has definitely really improved now, which has really lifted my depression, but fatigue is in full force. How have you been?

Will you be finding out gender? Do you have any names in mind? All the exciting bits are coming! I love your announcement pic.

I'm glad that your sickness has improved. My nausea is still the same. Everyday, all day. I really hope it goes away soon.

We will definitely be finding out the gender. If it's a girl we are going to name her Shelby, if it's a boy, Brandt.

I wish I wasn't so sick still so I can be more happy, but hopefully is subsides soon.

I have my 12 week appointment a week from tomorrow and that is when we are going to tell everyone. I hear the babies heartbeat on the doppler often so that is a huge stress relief!

:hugs: hlynne so hope the relief comes soon for you.

I love your names! I'm glad I'm not the only one with them fixed already. We're pretty certain of ours.

isnt it exciting! i remember when baby used to be a poppy seed. i was in jury duty in a court room and i just stared at my phone mostly to imagine how small baby is. now they're about 3 1/2 inches.

It's weird but it used to feel like you were miles ahead of me...Now the leap from lime to peach isn't so much :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->