Line after limit

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by Jasiellover, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Jasiellover

Jasiellover Well-Known Member

Is it possible to actually get a positive test result from reading a test after the time limit?

I was going to wait until June 4th to test. Hubby and I have been TTC for 2.5+ years and this is my first month on clomid. Well I broke down and tested last night and waited about 2-3 minutes for it to dry, didn't see anything so i threw it away. I came back about 10-15 min later and I saw a line. I know not to read the test after 10 minutes but all the years I've been peeing on sticks I've NEVER seen a line even after the time limit. Why do I do this to myself?!?! :dohh: I know there's a very slim chance it's actually positive but I can hold onto some hope, right? :cry:

I took a test this morning and again nothing until the test was completely dry and then I could see a very very faint line.

This is a test from last night the line has faded a lot it was darker before. I don't know what DPO I am on but I am on CD 29. Any advice, thoughts are appreciated :flower:

Attached Files:

2. Future Mama

Future Mama New mommy

I definitely see the line, I really hope it's your bfp! I would test again with a frer. Good luck!!

3. Jasiellover

Thanks for your input!

4. asibling4gi04

asibling4gi04 NO LONGER PREG-NUMB

AWW I THINK I SEE THE START OF A BFP! Got chills reading your thread and seeing your photos..absolutely gorgeous! Hope this is it! Try a FRER! I am not a fan of ICS never used them and have seen to many great ladies get misreadings and its soooo sad..But I see color and lines on yours so fxd!:hugs:

5. Jasiellover

Thank you so much!! I can't stop crying because I'm so terrified to be let down. I don't want to get my hopes up so I'm just trying to not obsess over it. :nope:

6. Narla83

Narla83 Mum of 3 & pregnant

It looks good hun the line is nice and thick! Good luck hope its the start of your BFP.:flower:

7. asibling4gi04

asibling4gi04 NO LONGER PREG-NUMB

aww.hugs..when will you test again sweetie? Can you get a frer?:shrug:

8. nickyXjayno

nickyXjayno Guest

all my first postives appeared after the limit :)

9. Jasiellover

Narla- Thank you! I truly hope so.

Asibling- I think I am just going to use the same tests until Friday UNLESS I get another nice line like this. The test I took this morning the line was much lighter. I am going to test again tonight!

Nicky- Ahh that's so exciting, congrats to you!

10. PCOSMomToTwo

PCOSMomToTwo Mommy to girl and boy

I must be weird...because I NEVER had evaps, not even once on a test. I use IC and it's either stark white (dry or wet) or theirs a line.

My vote: :bfp:

It looks IDENTICAL to the start of my BFP's in the past! I know others get evaps, but I really believe in the statement "a line is a line".

11. Jasiellover

Thank you! I honestly hope and pray! This is what is so confusing to me, I have NEVER EVER seen a line before! And I've peed on my share of sticks! Just my luck this is prob an evap :cry:

12. Jasiellover

Also, I'm VERY nauseous, have so much trouble sleeping I get so hot then so cold and I am having extremely noticeable cramping, very uncomfortable almost painful. I don't get cramping unless I'm ON my period. This is my first month on clomid though so I don't know if symptoms may just be different. I hate not knowing...

13. PCOSMomToTwo

If this helps any, my 12DPO test looked exactly the same as yours...when I was prego. What brand are those tests -- or should I say where did you order them from??

14. Jasiellover

That's awesome! Thanks for the positive feedback! I ordered them from https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

15. PCOSMomToTwo

Ok, awesome! That's where I get mine from!! That's a :bfp: for sure!

My feelings on evaps are that people really are pregnant but it turns out to be a chemical. I had this happen to me -- I got BFP's for 5-7 days, even went to the doctor for a blood test. My HCG came back low, but definitely was pregnant.

I think you are GOLDEN though, that is a great line for 12dpo!! Test again tonight ... I bet the line will become more pronounced (mine did) I know they say to wait 48 hours for HCG to double ... but the number is always growing. Good luck!!!! I know what it's like to wait forever to have a munchkin...mine took 6 years!

16. Jasiellover

Thank you sooo much girl!! I'm sooo nervous and excited!! I am PRAYING so hard!!!! OMG 6 years!? Well a HUGE congrats to you!!! I love hearing success stories from people who have struggled to have a child because I can relate so well. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my thread I appreciate it soo much.

17. pinktractor

pinktractor Well-Known Member

that looks like BFP cant waitto see next test good luck huni xx

18. PCOSMomToTwo

Sending you sticky baby vibes! Good luck girl!! I will be checking back to see more pics :)

I hope it's your BFP!!! I bet it is!

19. Jasiellover

Thank you ladies! I will let you know what happens with the test tonight!

20. karla1

karla1 proud mummy of 1

really hope its your BFP hunny x