Line eye or beginnings of a BFP?

JGraefe

Reaction score
Roughly 6 or 7 DPO. Anyone see anything? My eye is catching something very very faint in the original and in the inverted but maybe fresh eyes can tell me if it's just my longing to be pregnant.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (8).jpg
    FullSizeRender (8).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 35
Also this was NOT taken with FMU. I was too impatient to wait until tomorrow morning so I took one this evening.

I'm not seeing anything yet but your wicked early still good luck!!!

Cant really tell the pic goes all grainy for me sorry x

I don't think I can see anything sorry but good luck :)

I can't see anything, but as others have said you're still very very early.

I think I see something faint on the original but I don't see it on the invert. Can't tell if it's the start of a proper line or a line like I see on mine at times, but hopefully it's the start of something :)

On the original there was the slightest hint of pink but it's so hard to tell if it's just lighting in the bathroom or even just a shadow. It's so frustrating!

Have a look in daylight when you test, but try to find daylight that isn't too bright. I find my hallway is good for this as the window isn't facing the sun so lets in light but it doesn't dazzle the white background of the test if this makes sense, as you can't seem to see anything faint if it does

Someone please please please tell me that they definitely see that line on both the original and inverted. My stomach is in knots and I have major butterflies because I don't think I'm seeing things anymore.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 25
I want to try one but I don't know if anything would show up if I take it now. Maybe I'll wait a few hours and take one and see if that shows anything more definitive.

I saw something suuuuper faint on your first. I see it much easier on today's.

I'd definitely say try a frer. Based on your IC line, I'd say frer will probably be faint(ish), but would show (at least that's what it was for me - though your IC could be darker in person in which case I'd say you'd be good on frer).

Good luck :hugs:

I was going to test again in the morning and if I see something again I'm going to test with a FRER! I'll update as soon as I know anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->