Line eye or beginnings of a BFP?

So I took another IC this morning and the line seemed about the same "intensity" as the morning before. I'm planning on taking a FRER tomorrow morning since it will have been 48 hours and will hopefully show something definitive. I have been doubting myself like crazy because my husband says he can't see anything. He also said that when we found out we were pregnant almost exactly a year ago (sadly ended in miscarriage) so I'm hopeful that he just doesn't know what he's looking for.

Oh I wouldn't worry, my husband doesn't know what to look for as well lol! I can see lines on your cheapies

Good luck with the frer. It is sensible to wait like you are doing to give the hormone chance to build up :)

I did end up taking a FRER test last week but it came up negative. I thought I saw a line but I think it was definitely line eye. I haven't tested since then but now I am 1 day late. I meant to test this morning but totally forgot about it. If I haven't started my period by tonight, I'll test again in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->