line eye?

amariee

Proud Mom of 3
Reaction score
ok so i have no idea how many dpo i am cause apparently my cycle wants to be testy :haha: but i have been feeling sick on and off lately, bbs are sore to the touch, and no matter what i smell cooking it makes me sick. decided to take a cheapo dollar tree test, gave it a bit came back, thought i saw something but paid no mind, came back a while later and saw the faintest of a pinkish line of course my camera won't pick it up but i tweeked my pic does anyone else see the line or am i line eye crazy :dohh:

https://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/cjzmama07/Snapshot_20111116-1.jpg

IDK, do you have a non tweaked picture of the test?
Was the test read within the 10 minute time limit? I've had those tests give faint lines after the time limit before, which is why I ask.

a little after the time limit say 10 minutes. yeah this is the non tweaked one, can't see anything really but i see it in person DH says he sees it too

https://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/cjzmama07/Snapshot_20111116.jpg

got an appt. with my gyno at the end of the month to see what's going on so trying to hold off and what not

Good Luck. I see something, but I can't tell if it has color or not, plus after those first 10 minutes I wouldn't trust it!

If you can't hold out I'd try a FRER!

thanks for the input :) trying to hold off as long as i can

Why? What's the fun of ttc if you're not peeing on everything that has an absorbent tip? LMAO.

i see something on both, keep testing and fingers crossed it gets darker for you x

Looks like it could be the beginning of your BFP!

I hope its your bfp. Idk though since you looked at it later. Goodluck!

thank you all so much :) might be re-testing later today :)

haven't re-tested yet :) as soon as i do i'll update

took the new wal-mart .88 cent test. :bfn: :( ugh trying to stay positive the end of the month can't come soon enough. congrats again mixedbeauty on your :bfp:

So sorry about the bfn. :( I'm in the same boat. FX'd you get your bfp soon!

That test sure looked like it had the start of a bfp on it. Test again with fmu and see if your line doesn't get darker. GL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->