line on OPK test every day of the month, normal?!

ducky1502

Reaction score
Hey guys!

First month of properly charting BBT and twice daily OPK's. But in the past every single time I've done an OPK regardless of what day in my cycle it is there is always a line. Always lighter, so I know that it's negative. Just wondering if that was normal? Do most women get a line every time they test? Does it mean anything? Also, does a progressively darkening line mean you are getting closer to ovulation or not?

Finally, what time of day is best to take the OPK if I'm testing twice a day

Hey,

it's normal to have a line on the test every day. You'll always have SOME hormone in your body, you're just waiting for the SURGE of hormone, so wait until the test gets darker than the control.
Also, a fade in pattern is sometimes a sign that ov is coming, but it doesn't always fade in to the darkest, and the cycle might start over, it just depends on your body. If you do it for a few months and notice that it gets darker and darker up to ov, then you probably have a fade in.

Some months for me though, it goes from white to positive over night. Everyone is different though. Good luck!

this is my first month using an opk and i have a line everyday...of course i love to compare my tests so i save them and you can definitely tell when it was positive and when it wasn't...i'm just having an issue with mine this week staying positive for 4 days and i'm 7 dpo now so i'm confused! lol

I was wondering if you guys could take a look at my chart. See what you think! First month charting

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2af4d4

Thanks guys!

Ohhh, looks like you might be about to ov in the next few days, good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->