Line progression paranoia :(

ameeann

Reaction score
20190316_091331.jpg

20190316_103837.jpg

I'm causing myself more stress than needs be. Im aware haha

But my stupid frers don't seem any darker to me today, so now I'm paranoid it's either another mc or another molar. WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED
How I wish I could go back to the days where I was ignorant to all this ttc lark!

Anyway... my tests...

A none viable pregnancy (however, mine was twins, one was viable, the other not) which your body can't get rid of itself, it's an over production of cells, some people get lots of sacs, where as I got lots of blood clots... i had a dandc to get rid then you have to be monitored for rising hcg for a year after, as it can grow back and has to be treated with chemo

Don't ever conpare a dry frer to a wet one! They always dry darker and make comparisons harder. Best to compare wet photos to each other.

They look good to me :thumbup:

I always compare test with the pictures I took of the previous test when its still wet. Like pp said they dry darker and it's always going to look like the test isn't getting darker... congratulations mama!!!

It’s hard to shake the paranoia but I think those tests look fine. Stay positive lady! Big hugs x

It’s hard to shake the paranoia but I think those tests look fine. Stay positive lady! Big hugs x
Thanks lovely, i think the whole molar thing has sent me into a new level of paranoid haha xx

Your tests look great. My cheapies stayed like that until about 18 - 20dpo and then suddenly got darker. I also realized my fmu wasn't as good as afternoon

Totally get you on that one lovely.... chances of another are slim though so try remind yourself that. You got this xx

Just did a digi... said not pregnant... so did another, same sample, says pregnant 1-2 what the hell.

Ringing the doctor Monday for an epu referral! Get my.bloods done! Sick of this already haha

I find FRER’s need at least 3-4 days to show big ‘jumps’ in dye colour. As long as it’s not getting fainter I’m sure you’re fine! Awesome news on the positive digi. Hope you get some nice high numbers from your bloodwork!

Ure Frers look great. My IC tests never got darker untill after my period was due so I wudnt worry. Strange reg the didgi I mean how can one say pregnant and the other not pregnant with the same urine. That's insane. I'm going with your pregnant. The digi tests are not as sensitive as frer. Congrats hon

Thanks everyone, I don't know if it's my history making me negative this time, or that horrible niggling intuition I get everytime. I hope it's paranoia. But that wouldn't be my luck lol

I've stepped away from the tests til tomorrow or Wednesday, then I'll at least know if they're no darker/much lighter, then things are going South!
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->